Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (4942 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (2) (3) (4)

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2018
I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

it came as a bombshell when I saw a post where she said;
a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her hair

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

a guy must be the one to spend on a date

a guy must purchase some clothes for his gf every month.

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

the only people I think are real.

I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that .
because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rukkydelta(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Nice one ma
Just watch as the fake feminists will stay away from this thread

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Nice one ma

it's better to act real than being a fake bitch just to Garner likes and support on social media.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by lilmax(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2018
so you no be mumu after all

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Amarabae(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
How can a feminist expect a guy to spend on her,
Feminism preaches financial independence for women,
That does not mean rejecting a kind gesture from a guy.

Financial responsibility in relationships should not be left for the guy alone,
You contribute as a woman,
You take responsible of some of your financial needs.

It earns you respect.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Amarabae:
How can a feminist expect a guy to spend on her,
Feminism preaches financial independence for women,
That does not mean rejecting a kind gesture from a guy.

Financial responsibility in relationships should not be left for the guy alone,
You contribute as a woman,
You take responsible of some of your financial needs.

It earns you respect.

I don't care if they depend on their guys for everything.

all I want is they should be real.

it's better to be real than being a fake bitch just to Garner loyalty, likes and support.

it's sad that these fake feminists won't comment.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Kimcutie: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Nice one ma
Hey cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Lalas247(f): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I've come to understand what nairaland feminists mean when they talk about feminism, to catch them in the hook I decided to create a thread meant for bashing broke people and luckily they fell for it except Amarabae which I commend for her real advocating of the feminist ideology.

there's a lady on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her

for a supposed feminist advocate to say this, I now understand what she has been preaching about.

A feminist who say she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

feminism doesn't exist on nairaland, there are few feminists I think are sincere, but only God knows what their true intentions are about.

it is better to say you're not a feminist and bash broke people, say your guy must provide what you need, truly I won't be offended

but when you create useless threads about feminism, always shouting equality and independence and you don't practice what you preach it only shows the kind of person you are and what your true intentions are.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhopolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that .
because of that I don't rant about feminism just because of likes because I know that I can't practice that independence stuff, that's me I like being real.

but you can't be ranting and making poor ladies feel bad when you create useless threads about feminism, advocating for gender equality and independence when you're a lazy fake bitch who can't practice what you preach in reality.

be real,

ERM lol sorry o
I go around preaching independent ladies o

but fuvk feminism who e epp grin ( me not opening no door for no man.. he will open it for me nonsense .. they become equal when dey develop a vjay afterall God made us different for a reason)
but I do say our ladies should try and be in employment so these men won't have anything to dangle in our faces..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by highpriestess: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2018
undecided upsetgirl.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Lalas247:

ERM lol sorry o
I go around preaching independent ladies o

but fuvk feminism who e epp grin ( me not opening no door for no man.. he will open it for me nonsense .. they become equal when dey develop a vjay afterall God made us different for a reason)
but I do say our ladies should try and be in employment so these men won't have anything to dangle in our faces..

I don't understand what you mean by the bolded statement.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
undecided upsetgirl.

Morning dearie.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by ObaKlaz: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2018
*Parking my small Camry 08, winding down window, removing my sunglasses* ...

It's about to get real hot, messy & interesting here. grin grin grin

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Rukkydelta(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Kimcutie:
Hey cheesy
Long time
How have you been?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by highpriestess: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Morning dearie.
same to you dear.wonder if you sleep atall.cry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by xynerise: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
The feminists we have on Nairaland are either heartbroken severally or Lesbians. Dont take their case seriously grin

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

same to you dear.wonder if you sleep atall.cry

I do.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

there's a lady called shugavee on this platform who usually run from thread to thread shouting ladies should be independent, ladies should embrace feminism and others.

a guy must give his gf 3 to 5k every 2weeks for her hair

A feminist who said she's hardworking, independent and can cope 50/50 said this, it only shows that her hypocrisy is greater than the sins of Satan.

gratitude to amarabae, ladyhippolyta, makydebbie, xhosanostra, rukkydelta, ladyF, and safarigirl.

[/b](I don't believe men and women are equal, because even the Bible denotes that )[b].

be real,
@emboldened,It's high time people begin to understand that the word equality is not a literal meaning but a figurative one.
Gender equality does not mean that we are the same but that the opportunities,resources,access,rights etc.
Should be given to all.
And don't try bringing in religion to social affairs Genesis 1:27 would discredit your assertions.
It seems some people do not understand the gender equality thing not to even talk about racial or social equality.
One of the aims of equality of to fight discrimination.

As for shugavee I have noticed the lady avoids your mentions try to stop looking for her trouble and discredit her on this forum.
You don't know the lady in person so you have no right to tell her who she is or judge her by her comments on this forum because I have also seen her write about splitting the bills as well.She encourages female independency in her post.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Kimcutie: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Long time
How have you been?
Have been around.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2018
i only came for the potential e-battle

why hasnt it stasted yet? undecided
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i only came for the potential e-battle

why hasnt it stasted yet? undecided

I didn't create this thread for the purpose of e-fights, sorry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I didn't create this thread for the purpose of e-fights, sorry

no need apologizing hun cos it's gona happen at some point angry

it literally is inevitable in all feminist-related threads angry

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
These are my opinions about feminism;
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool
Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by purityval(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissJoy29:
*Strive for fairness especially in the way women are treated in marriage. For instance, it's not set in stone that a woman should be the only one doing house chores. A man can help out too without his manliness reduced. On the other hand, a woman shouldn't take his helping for granted.

*Be independent to an extent as a lady. In the sense that you can have your own money and pay up your bills without having to depend on a man. Depending on a man has levels. It gets really irritating seeing mature ladies begging for everything from a guy. A man that wants to help can help but don't beg.

*There's nothing wrong in helping out a man financially. There's nothing wrong in buying gifts for a man. There's nothing wrong in pampering a man & surprising him once in a while. But use your head. "Using your head" could mean a lot of things & could also prevent a lot of things.

*Be strong and firm yet feminine. That's a woman's strongest weapon, her feminity. Be sweet and gentle and cute. cool
Stop with the bitching & the bad attitude. That you can foot your bills doesn't mean you give oit that air that you don't need a man. Your independence should attract men to you not repel them.

*Finally, never look down on any man. Never broke-shame a guy because you think he's not up to a level you want. You see, no one knows tomorrow.

These being said, I am a feminist. The real one not the ones moved by hungry, frustrated leeches.

When someone with well packaged sense talks you know. Your wisdom is follow come jare.

Some mannerless hungry Pests are online broke shaming genuine hustling guys while their brothers of 30-40years are still dragging fish head with them at home.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Shugarlord213: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
All this one you people are saying online is story

No one true feminist on Nairaland if na quora I accept

Everyone is a king behind the keyboard especially with their 10mb

All nairaland girls are broke, lazy and jobless

Same goes for all naija women they got nothing to offer.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by Liliyann(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am not a feminist though but girl go get your facts right and come back I don't think a true feminist practices half of what you listed there!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by UDUJ(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

These are the ones I respect cool

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by CAPSLOCKED: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018

IS IT OKAY TO NOW DECLARE THIS MONTH, THE OFFICIAL MONTH OF FEMINISM?

I MEAN, THESE DAYS THERE'S A FEMINIST THREAD EVERYWHERE YOU TURN.

IT'S GOOD TO FINALLY SEE WOMEN FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS.

BUT IT'S A SHAME THEY CANNOT CHAMPION THIS MOVEMENT OUTSIDE THE INTERNET.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
purityval:

When someone with well packaged sense talks you know. Your wisdom is follow come jare.

Some mannerless hungry Pests are online broke shaming genuine hustling guys while their brothers of 30-40years are still dragging fish head with them at home.
Lol....Thanks Purest cool

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by MissJoy29(f): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
UDUJ:

These are the ones I respect cool
Yeah, cos they are the best. cool
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by BluntBoy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

@emboldened,It's high time people begin to understand that the word equality is not a literal meaning but a figurative one.
Gender equality does not mean that we are the same but that the opportunities,resources,access,rights etc.
Should be given to all.
And don't try bringing in religion to social affairs Genesis 1:27 would discredit your assertions.
It seems some people do not understand the gender equality thing not to even talk about racial or social equality.

As for shugavee I have noticed the lady avoids your mentions try to stop looking for her trouble and discredit her on this forum.
You don't know the lady in person so you have no right to tell her who she is or judge her by her comments on this forum because I have also seen her write about splitting the bills as well.She encourages female independency in her post.

Nawa o.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Should be given to all.

shugavee only talks about independence in some threads to Garner likes
she preaches independence in some threads and beg for alms in other threads.. who's deceiving who?
the girl is 100% fake.

I think you're supporting her because you too don't practice what you preach offline.

How Do You Handle A Rude Woman / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married / My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95