Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. (1184 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by Riwo11(f): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use to Woo a Guy or Girl.

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/08/30-famous-movie-lines-you-can-use-to.html
Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by undisputednesta(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
No 18 has always bin a favorite line of mine but it taks a rational mind to get d meaning. Sadly to most naija girls or ladies, it means nothing. Nice compilation
Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by Adeboye4421(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Riwo11:
30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use to Woo a Guy or Girl.

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/08/30-famous-movie-lines-you-can-use-to.html
waow so nyc
Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by ChappyChase: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op you better post ham here oo, no expect me to visit that blog!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by kokoA(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
It will not work!
Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
La click la bend

2 Likes

Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by Spikkylee: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Make Aregbe pay Osun workers complete salary if I click that Yink..
Re: 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Girl. by milkymesh: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Some guys don’t know all the right things to say, but even if they don’t, they might know a few right things to say, and sometimes, more often than not, that’s also enough. I happen to be a sucker for great quotes, and I tend to fall in love with a song not because of the melody, but because of the lyrics. There is nothing more romantic than hearing someone tell you something that only sounds like it was taken right out of a movie.
Just like in matters of love and relationships, if you know there are some things that always work like a charm, why wouldn’t you use them on your guy or gal? With that said, romantic movie quotes are things we know would often work. We know they work because those same lines managed to pull on our heartstrings when we watched them. The best movie lines to use on someone you like When you simply can’t come up with anything romantic to say, look to these sweet lines to sweep your guy or gal off their feet.
#1 Love means never having to say you’re sorry. –Love Story
#2 Don’t forget, I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. –Notting Hill
#3 Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever… and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.– Meet Joe Black
#4 You complete me. –Jerry Maguire
#5 When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. –When Harry Met Sally
#6 To me, you are perfect. –Love, Actually
#7 Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn’t happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less. –Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
#8 I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where. –Patch Adams, taken from Pablo Neruda
#9 Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you. –Dirty Dancing
#10 You had me at hello. –Jerry Maguire
#11 So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. –The Notebook
#12 The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.–Moulin Rouge
#13 Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.–Juno
#14 I know I have a heart, because I feel it breaking. –Wizard of Oz
#15 If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by. –My Best Friend’s Wedding
#16 I am nothing special. Just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.– The Notebook
#17 I’d rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. –Wedding Date
#18 Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away. –Hitch
#19 If you were a melody, I would use only the good notes. –The Holiday
#20 You changed my life. You changed my life, and I’ve known you for four days. –Garden State
#21 Sometimes, the things you want the most don’t happen and what you least expect happens. I don’t know – you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.– Love and Other Drugs
#22 It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.– Good Will Hunting
#23 I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you’re always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.– 10 Things I Hate About You
#24 I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.– City of Angels
#25 And maybe it’ll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime’s worth.– Terminator
#26 Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with?– Meet Joe Black
#27 You make me want to be a better man.– As Good as It Gets
#28 I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.– Forrest Gump
#29 I wish I knew how to quit you.– Brokeback Mountain
#30 The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.– Silver Linings Playbook.
If anyone were to say these great lines to me, I would absolutely melt inside. What girl wouldn’t want a handsome guy she likes telling her all the things she has only actually heard and known to be true in movies, but dreamed about happening in real life? There is a reason some girls tell guys they know all the right things to say. My guess is they have probably taken some notes from watching romantic movies or reading a great love story.
As cheesy as you might think it seems, it works, and it works really, really well. So the next time you desperately want to say something romantic to make your girl or guy swoon, but you find yourself getting tongue tied, just remember some of these incredible movie quotes and use them. Source:
lovepanky
Related Posts
Create a Link
No comments:
Post a Comment

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Man What Will You Do? *comic Relief* / Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf / Wedding Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.