Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria (4990 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
PRYCE:
Russia had difficulties invading Georgia in 2008! Do your research!

With US Assistance? Lol! The Isreali Air Force is better than the Russian Airforce... Russia's might lies with their ground troops and ground Artillery in conventional wars. Russians planes are no march for US planes which Isreal Uses!

Secondly, Russia has no defined Missile defence systems compared to Isreal's Iron Dome which is the most successful Missile defence system ever tested. Guy Wikipedia can broaden your horizon!

No offense son, but what is your name and where are you from? grin

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
smemud:
guy u miss road,Isreal is not a xtain country,google am for wiki before u disgrace urself.

Just read the two posts and realised that the one you quote has no mention of Christianity. Israel i's practice Jewish religion.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by PRYCE(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Zoharariel:

No offense son, but what is your name and where are you from? grin
That meant to be an insult?
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
agabusta:
I thought Isreal fears and respects no one. smiley smiley Why are they now going to romance the Russians to mettle down their support for Syria.

I thought some analysts on this forum has been bragging how Isreal can embarass both Russia and Syria together. Silly jokers.

Underestimate Russia at your own peril. grin

Rus or Russia is no match for Israel because the LORD GOD Almighty is on their side.

Go and study the Book of Ezekiel chapters 37, 38 and 39 to know what the future holds for Israel and Russia.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Omololu007:
no mind those mumu...isreal can't face the military might of the Russia Federation,,it will tear isreal apart grin

Do not worry, it will happen in the future when Russia with her whole might and allies will go to invade Israel. It is then that you will see the power behind Israel.

The Book of Ezekiel will tell you better.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Zoharariel:

No, I'm neither a muslim nor a christian but an adherent of the Cosmic Life Energy that permeates & sustains all existence - Nagode! grin

There are only 2 sided; that of GOD and that of Lucifer. There is no middle point; either light or darkness, fullstop.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yevgeny:

There is nothing unusual about a Russia/Israel alliance. It can be argued that Isreal is even closer to Russia than the US. American politicians are compelled to support Israel because of the importance of Jewish influence and money in deciding who wins elections

Russia however has cultural ties with Israel since most of the immigrants that moved from Europe to Isreal were from the former soviet union. Like 1 in 5 Israeli speaks Russian. They even have a huge political party there (Yisrael Beiteinu) and there are military units like "Battalion Aliya" which comprises of mostly Russian speakers. Some even went for "vacation" in the Donbass.

Russia is not close to Israel parsay. In time to come, Russia will gather her troops and allies to attack Israel.

Remember that Russia is a staunch ally of Iran (a sworn enemy of Israel).
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
jusRadical:

There are only 2 sided; that of GOD and that of Lucifer. There is no middle point; either light or darkness, fullstop.

Ok, to start with, can you tell me what you know about god and lucifer grin
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
PRYCE:
Russia had difficulties invading Georgia in 2008! Do your research!

With US Assistance? Lol! The Isreali Air Force is better than the Russian Airforce... Russia's might lies with their ground troops and ground Artillery in conventional wars. Russians planes are no march for US planes which Isreal Uses!

Secondly, Russia has no defined Missile defence systems compared to Isreal's Iron Dome which is the most successful Missile defence system ever tested. Guy Wikipedia can broaden your horizon!

You watch too much Hollywood my friend. In terms of missile system sophistry, Russia is a decade ahead of Israel's big daddy US, and even us admitts that. Russia S-300 air defence system is still the best in the world. And russia has S-400 already, and would be launching S500 next year, u get that? Besides, the US/Israel air defence has no answer for Russia 's ISKANDER ballistic missile, which btw are already in Syria.

Besides, where was d " almighty" Iron dome when Hezbollah rained unsophisticated missiles on Israel in 2006. Dude, Israels Iron dome is grossly overated, just like the Merkava tank which was said to be the "most sophisticated" but hezbollah broke that invulnerability buy turning them into moving metal coffins for Israeli soldiers. The Merkava was so an easy target, such that, Instead of it protecting ground infantry soldiers, it was the other way round. That Hezbollah war was a disaster for Israel despite big daddy US help. Israel military is the most overrated in the world Period! It got too pompous from fighting stone throwing kids and defenseless enemies like Hamas.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by EVarn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Russia will finish Israel in a single day even with US assistance.
Georgia is not a powerful country but it's an example of what Israel would be subjected to after Russia invasion.
lol,yet Russia was beaten out of Afghanistan after vicious cycles of defeats in the hands of trained militants.
The difference between Israel and Georgia is that Israel has a strong military backed by a huge nuclear arsenal,while Georgia doesnt.
I'm not spouting pro-israeli sentiments out of some misguided sense of loyalty or religious overzealousness,I'm simply stating the facts on ground.
Unlike China,Russia seems to favour excessive noice-making and inordinate use of brute force to throw ill-concieved tantrums in hopes of asserting the tattered semblance of power it has left.
Perhaps Russia's scare tantics may have worked in the WWII era,but it certainly does not work in the civilized society of today.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by PRYCE(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Maple:

You watch too much Hollywood my friend. In terms of missile system sophistry, Russia is a decade ahead of Israel's big daddy US, and even us admitts that. Russia S-300 air defence system is still the best in the world. And russia has S-400 already, and would be launching S500 next year, u get that? Besides, the US/Israel air defence has no answer for Russia 's ISKANDER ballistic missile, which btw are already in Syria.

Besides, where was d " almighty" Iron dome when Hezbollah rained unsophisticated missiles on Israel in 2006. Dude, Israels Iron dome is grossly overated, just like the Merkava tank which was said to be the "most sophisticated" but hezbollah broke that invulnerability buy turning them into moving metal coffins for Israeli soldiers. The Merkava was so an easy target, such that, Instead of it protecting ground infantry soldiers, it was the other way round. That Hezbollah war was a disaster for Israel despite big daddy US help. Israel military is the most overrated in the world Period! It got too pompous from fighting stone throwing kids and defenseless enemies like Hamas.
You quoted only part of my post... meaning you agreed with the rest!

Tell me bro... You mentioned the iskander missile and and a few russian Interceptors.. fine! The US has no answer to these new russian technologies but does russia have an answer to ALL of the US's Military technologies? ABSOLUTELY NO!... I'm not a fan of the US bro check my posts but let's call a rabbit hole what it is. Russia has no answer to the US's stealth Fighters, Super Sonic Missiles, general air power and Naval capabilities!... The US has a whooping TEN aircraft carriers to russia's two... The United States has lots of $$$ to spend on new Mil. Technologies But russia's on the other hand is slowly sliding into a recession No thanks to western sanctions.

Secondly bro, you completely wrote of The Iron dome's recent successes and resorted to making references to its 2006 woes when you know that system was subject to total revamp and modification... PITY!

Thirdly, you referred to a terrorist organisation as defenceless? SMH! You basically turned terrorists to victims... clearly, You're an Islamist (no offence).

Guy, When it comes to conventional wars, The United States will completely obliterate Russia suffering Negligible losses!

Peace!
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Fash20: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
agabusta:
I thought Isreal fears and respects no one. smiley smiley Why are they now going to romance the Russians to mettle down their support for Syria.

I thought some analysts on this forum has been bragging how Isreal can embarass both Russia and Syria together. Silly jokers.

Underestimate Russia at your own peril. grin
you want the place to become inhabitable for human 4 d next 500 years?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Omololu007(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
jusRadical:

Do not worry, it will happen in the future when Russia with her whole might and allies will go to invade Israel. It is then that you will see the power behind Israel.

The Book of Ezekiel will tell you better.
nonsense
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by gnykelly(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Omololu007:
men you ibo people eh,,I wonder how you people reason sometime....look at the rubbish an adult typed up there grin

if Biafra is achieved. I must be an open air asylum of måd people.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Omololu007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
gnykelly:

if Biafra is achieved. I must be an open air asylum of måd people.
undecided
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2015
EVarn:
lol,yet Russia was beaten out of Afghanistan after vicious cycles of defeats in the hands of trained militants.
The difference between Israel and Georgia is that Israel has a strong military backed by a huge nuclear arsenal,while Georgia doesnt.
I'm not spouting pro-israeli sentiments out of some misguided sense of loyalty or religious overzealousness,I'm simply stating the facts on ground.
Unlike China,Russia seems to favour excessive noice-making and inordinate use of brute force to throw ill-concieved tantrums in hopes of asserting the tattered semblance of power it has left.
Perhaps Russia's scare tantics may have worked in the WWII era,but it certainly does not work in the civilized society of today.

Israel is nothing without US; and the same almighty US( In the minds of the CNN brainwashed and gullible US citizens and US enthusiasts) had to result to Nuclear weapon to fight Japan in 2nd world war.

The same US was disgraced in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Common Somalia, Iraq.

US and UK were behind d Afghanistan militants who fought against Russia government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by EVarn(m): 12:59am On Sep 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:
Israel is nothing without US; and the same almighty US( In the minds of the CNN brainwashed and gullible US citizens and US enthusiasts) had to result to Nuclear weapon to fight Japan in 2nd world war.
The same US was disgraced in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Common Somalia, Iraq.
US and UK were behind d Afghanistan militants who fought against Russia government
The US used nuclear weapons in Japan because of the high death toll that would have ensued on both sides if they allowed conventional warfare,millions would have died.
Using nuclear weapons ensured that thousands died instead of millions.
How was the US "disgraced" in Vietnam,Iraq and Afghanistan?,they eventually won the war in those countries.
Somalia is an AU/UN mission,it doesnt count.
Yes,the US sponsored the anti-russian militants in Afghanistan during the cold war,Russia did the same in Cuba{though it wasnt in violent form}.
How does any of these affect Israel's military capabilities?
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 24, 2015
EVarn:
The US used nuclear weapons in Japan because of the high death toll that would have ensued on both sides if they allowed conventional warfare,millions would have died.
Using nuclear weapons ensured that thousands died instead of millions.
How was the US "disgraced" in Vietnam,Iraq and Afghanistan?,they eventually won the war in those countries.
Somalia is an AU/UN mission,it doesnt count.
Yes,the US sponsored the anti-russian militants in Afghanistan during the cold war,Russia did the same in Cuba{though it wasnt in violent form}.
How does any of these affect Israel's military capabilities?

The 6 days war between Egypt and Israel was cowardly won by Isreal as a result of Eid Muslim festivity. Egyptians were busy celebrating their festivity when Isreal struck. Isreal destroyed all Egyptian airports and gained air superiority over common Egypt. Let Isreal try that Rubbish with Russia and see how Isreal will be levelled with

Almighty US will never mess around Russia talk less of attacking Russia. That is the end of US on earth. You think US does not know how powerful Russia is? It does and that's why Russia stand on the way of US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by emmatok(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2015
If na play make una stop am o.

Russia vs Isreal biko.

Whats even the land mass of Israel vs Russia
How many Nuke can Israel lunch vs Russia
Whats Israel military might vs Russia

This is not Gaza or West bank

THIS RUSSIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
PRYCE:
You quoted only part of my post... meaning you agreed with the rest!

Tell me bro... You mentioned the iskander missile and and a few russian Interceptors.. fine! The US has no answer to these new russian technologies but does russia have an answer to ALL of the US's Military technologies? ABSOLUTELY NO!... I'm not a fan of the US bro check my posts but let's call a rabbit hole what it is. Russia has no answer to the US's stealth Fighters, Super Sonic Missiles, general air power and Naval capabilities!... The US has a whooping TEN aircraft carriers to russia's two... The United States has lots of $$$ to spend on new Mil. Technologies But russia's on the other hand is slowly sliding into a recession No thanks to western sanctions.

Secondly bro, you completely wrote of The Iron dome's recent successes and resorted to making references to its 2006 woes when you know that system was subject to total revamp and modification... PITY!

Thirdly, you referred to a terrorist organisation as defenceless? SMH! You basically turned terrorists to victims... clearly, You're an Islamist (no offence).

Guy, When it comes to conventional wars, The United States will completely obliterate Russia suffering Negligible losses!

Peace!

Dude, I really got no much time to school you. You weren't listening, I would repeat again. Russia is a decade ahead of US in missile technology, Period. Supersonic or hypersonic missile Russia is way ahead. The fact that russia couldn't compete with US defense spending was the main reason russia invested more on missile technology. For every sophisticated and expensive military gadget us has, Russia developed a sophisticated but cheaper solutions to counter it. I won't waste my time talking about Israel, because that country cannot stand on its feet for year if not for US military and financial assistance.

Incase u don't know, the US defense industry lobby is very powerful, hence the govt carter's to them by spending huge on military technology it doesn't really need. A case in point is d F-22 & F-33 aircrafts. Each cost almost a $ billion each, but it's a white elephant project. They are proven by US defense analyst to be unreliable and a waste. Even the F-16 beats it, not to even mention Russia's Su 35 and MIG 35. Russia spends it defense on what it needs, not on fancy gadgets just to fill some corporate hawks pockets.

You mention aircraft carriers. This is no Ww2 era. They are nothing but giant floating coffins in this age, go ask any military defense an analyst. Even China has land missiles that can neutralize them at sea. And these were variants of Russian supersonic missile (call Sunburn )technology the Chinese got from Russia decades ago.

Did u even know that it was Russian Engineers who invented and taught US stealth technology? They even taught the US how to identify a stealth Aircraft. Did u know that the best Stealth aircraft US has was the Drone RQ 170 Sentinel, guest what happened to it, it was not just shot down, but captured on air while on a spy mission in Iran by Iranian engineers using Russian Radar and cyber Technology. The Iranians shot down more US stealth drones afterward. If these could happen to stealth drone, u think US stealth fighter jets would be harder to identify and destroyed by Russia? Think again.

Did u even know how vulnerable US military satellites are? Even, the Chinese now have land mobile missiles that can shot them down with ease. Thats In addition to those that are meant to decimate US aircraft carriers atleast 2000 miles away. US has no answer for those, if the chinese have such capability, u wanna know what the Russians are capable of? I doubt that.

And yes, I said Israel enemy hamas is defenseless. Or how would u compare militants trapped in a giant prison (Gaza) and fighting with AK 47s and primitive home made rockets against a worthy opponent like Iran for instance? Gosh, even Hezbollah defeated Isreal for God's sake.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by akins56(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
glacswhite:
U're a daft for saying that...you Zoogeria dwarf...dnt u know that u must warn your Enemy b/4 you attack them...Our Brothers fear no one...but as Christians u must warn b4 u act we're not you Bharam and Fulani herdsmen brainwashed slowpoke...that act anyhow
ignorant fool, isreal ain't a christian nation, infact the percentage of muslims in isreal is more than that of christians.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by akins56(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
omenka:
Haba, we all know that the only country capable of withstanding Russia militarily is the US and China. Any other country would simply be bluffing.
i sincerely do not think china can even withstand russia's might millitarily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by PRYCE(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Maple:

Dude, I really got no much time to school you. You weren't listening, I would repeat again. Russia is a decade ahead of US in missile technology, Period. Supersonic or hypersonic missile Russia is way ahead. The fact that russia couldn't compete with US defense spending was the main reason russia invested more on missile technology. For every sophisticated flying gadget us has, Russia develop missiles to destroy it.

Incase u don't know, the US defense industry lobby is very powerful, hence the govt carter's to them by spending huge on military technology it doesn't really need. A case in point is d F-22 & F-33 aircrafts. Each cost almost a billion, but it's a white elephant project. They are proven by US defense analyst to be unreliable and a waste. Even the F-16 beats it, not to even mention Russia's Su 35 and MIG 35. Russia spends it defense on what it needs, not on fancy gadgets just to fill some corporate hawks pockets.

You mention aircraft carriers. This is no Ww2 era. They are nothing but giant floating coffins in this age, go ask any military defense an analyst. Even China has land missiles that can neutralize them at sea. And these were Russian missile technology the Chinese got from Russia a decade ago.

Did u even know that it was Russian Engineers who invented and taught US stealth technology? They even taught the US how to identify a stealth Aircraft. Did u know that the best Stealth aircraft US has was the Drone RQ 170 Sentinel, guest what happened to it, it was not shot down, but hijacked while on a spy mission in Iran by Iranian engineers using Russian Radar and cyber Technology. Now if u think stealth technology on US fighter jets are threats to Russia, have a rethink.

Did u even know how vulnerable US military satellites are? Even, the Chinese now have land mobile missiles that can shot them down with ease. Thats In addition to those that are meant to decimate US aircraft carriers atleast 2000 miles away. US has no answer for those, if the chinese have such capability, u wanna know what the Russians are capable of? I doubt that.

And yes, I said Israel enemy hamas is defenseless. Or how would u compare Hamas militants fighting with AK 47 and primitive home made rockets against a worthy Israel enemy like Iran for instance? Gosh, even Hamas can give Israel a good beating, If Israel did not turn Gaza into one giant prison.

Lol! School Me? What have you said here? You only showed your lopsidedness and bias opinions. It seems you are angry at the US for some reason.... The Whole world knows that The United States is way ahead of Any other country militarily! Its Naval, Air capabilities sends shivers down even Putin's Spine! Mtchewww Got no time for you!!!
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by dejol88: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Honestly, reading you guys comment about who will win between US vs RUssia vs china?

War is not 1+1=2 , Isreal lost the war against Hezbolla in 2006 , but since then the isreali military has greatly improved .You can no longer fire RPG on Isreali tank and it will penetrate. Isreal learnt alot after 2006 . There weapon system has greatly improved , that was seen when they attacked hamas recently.

For those saying russia is very powerful, i beg to disagree .They fought with georgia a tiny country, thinking they would overrun the military ,what happened ? Death toll from russia sides was overwhelming.

China yes improve military ,but not seen action, so you cant judge their capability on the battle field.

US more experienced than all of them due to its constant wars .That explain when US invaded iraq , it succeeded with less stress. Again US has also improved on the mistakes made from Iraq war.
If am to judge on the best military , without the use of nukes , trust me the US will edge the russians but with great loss on the part of US
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by dejol88: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Maple:

Dude, I really got no much time to school you. You weren't listening, I would repeat again. Russia is a decade ahead of US in missile technology, Period. Supersonic or hypersonic missile Russia is way ahead. The fact that russia couldn't compete with US defense spending was the main reason russia invested more on missile technology. For every sophisticated flying gadget us has, Russia develop missiles to destroy it.

Incase u don't know, the US defense industry lobby is very powerful, hence the govt carter's to them by spending huge on military technology it doesn't really need. A case in point is d F-22 & F-33 aircrafts. Each cost almost a billion, but it's a white elephant project. They are proven by US defense analyst to be unreliable and a waste. Even the F-16 beats it, not to even mention Russia's Su 35 and MIG 35. Russia spends it defense on what it needs, not on fancy gadgets just to fill some corporate hawks pockets.

You mention aircraft carriers. This is no Ww2 era. They are nothing but giant floating coffins in this age, go ask any military defense an analyst. Even China has land missiles that can neutralize them at sea. And these were variants of Russian supersonic missile (call Sunburn )technology the Chinese got from Russia decades ago.

Did u even know that it was Russian Engineers who invented and taught US stealth technology? They even taught the US how to identify a stealth Aircraft. Did u know that the best Stealth aircraft US has was the Drone RQ 170 Sentinel, guest what happened to it, it was not shot down, but hijacked while on a spy mission in Iran by Iranian engineers using Russian Radar and cyber Technology. Now if u think stealth technology on US fighter jets are threats to Russia, have a rethink.

And yes, I said Israel enemy hamas is defenseless. Or how would u compare Hamas militants fighting with AK 47 and primitive home made rockets against a worthy Israel enemy like Iran for instance? Gosh, even Hamas can give Israel a good beating, If Israel did not turn Gaza into one giant prison.

Bros , take a chill pill, Russians are not all you listed above , I follow the military so often , russia is not ahead of the US in hypersonic missile technology. US have succeeded in the the first trial but russians are working with the indians to launch theirs but no success recorded yet. Even putin cannot boast of what you put here .After cremer annexation , and the sanctions were coming in, what the russian leader only said was to remind the west that they got nukes. Conventional military , russia cant defeat the US
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
dejol88:
Honestly, reading you guys comment about who will win between US vs RUssia vs china?

War is not 1+1=2 , Isreal lost the war against Hezbolla in 2006 , but since then the isreali military has greatly improved .You can no longer fire RPG on Isreali tank and it will penetrate. Isreal learnt alot after 2006 . There weapon system has greatly improved , that was seen when they attacked hamas recently.

For those saying russia is very powerful, i beg to disagree .They fought with georgia a tiny country, thinking they would overrun the military ,what happened ? Death toll from russia sides was overwhelming.

China yes improve military ,but not seen action, so you cant judge their capability on the battle field.

US more experienced than all of them due to its constant wars .That explain when US invaded iraq , it succeeded with less stress. Again US has also improved on the mistakes made from Iraq war.

If am to judge on the best military , without the use of nukes , trust me the US will edge the russians but with great loss on the part of US

If Israel should keep gauging it's military readiness by it's war with Hamas, then that I'll say is pathetic. The fact that Isreal always sees victory over ragtagged Hamas as improvement is the reason for its defeat by Hezbollah in the first place. It never for once thought Hezbollah could acquire Russian/Iranian weaponry.

And if Israel combat experience and tactics have improved, You don't assume worthy opponents like Hezbollah (who btw are presently fighting in Syria) are sitting arm folded and not anticipate Israel move. You failed to mention the part were Israel now admits that Hezbollah now presents a greater threat than ever before because of their battle hardened experience in Syria. Israel always overestimate it's strengths, and that, is its greatest weakness.

Did I hear u say the US invasion of Iraq succeeded with less stress? Sigh. Iraq invasion was nothing short of a disaster of epic proportion for US. Dude, US left that country almost with it tail btw it's legs.

Well, you are right about the US learning from its mistakes from Iraq. It because of this "lessons well learnt" reasons that there are no US ground troops in Iraq, Libya, syria, and just few left hiding in baracks in Afghanistan. It learned very well, alright. The question is, is the US or Israel ready for another round of lesson in Syria especially with the Russians now fully involved?
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2015
dejol88:

Bros , take a chill pill, Russians are not all you listed above , I follow the military so often , russia is not ahead of the US in hypersonic missile technology. US have succeeded in the the first trial but russians are working with the indians to launch theirs but no success recorded yet. Even putin cannot boast of what you put here .After cremer annexation , and the sanctions were coming in, what the russian leader only said was to remind the west that they got nukes. Conventional military , russia cant defeat the US

You have my curiosity since u are well versed in military news as u claim. So, lets leave ambiguity for specifics? Tell me what particular missile the US has in its arsenal that surpasses Russia's SS-27 (sickle B) or Iskander for that matter? Such comparisons would be much easier for objective readers.

My take on even a non-nuclear war between Russia and the US is there'll be no winner. Both countries would bomb themselves to stone age even with conventional bombs.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Lol! School Me? What have you said here? You only showed your lopsidedness and bias opinions. It seems you are angry at the US for some reason.... The Whole world knows that The United States is way ahead of Any other country militarily! Its Naval, Air capabilities sends shivers down even Putin's Spine! Mtchewww Got no time for you!!!

Shut the f.uck up and drink 1 litre of otapiapia while you digest the following write-up.

What Frightened The USS-Donald Cook So Much In The Black Sea

The State Department acknowledged that the crew of the destroyer USS Donald Cook has been gravely demoralized ever since their vessel was flown over in the Black Sea by a Russian Sukhoi-24 (Su-24) fighter jet which carried neither bombs nor missiles but only an electronic warfare device.

This video shows the USS Donald Cook sailing into the Black Sea to position itself near Russia’s territorial waters.

On 10 April 2014, the USS Donald Cook entered the waters of the Black Sea and on 12 April a Russian Su-24 tactical bomber flew over the vessel triggering an incident that, according to several media reports, completely demoralized its crew, so much so that the Pentagon issued a protest [1].

The USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) is a 4th generation guided missile destroyer whose key weapons are Tomahawk cruise missiles with a range of up to 2,500 kilometers, and capable of carrying nuclear explosives. This ship carries 56 Tomahawk missiles in standard mode, and 96 missiles in attack mode.

The US destroyer is equipped with the most recent Aegis Combat System. It is an integrated naval weapons systems which can link together the missile defense systems of all vessels embedded within the same network, so as to ensure the detection, tracking and destruction of hundreds of targets at the same time. In addition, the USS Donald Cook is equipped with 4 large radars, whose power is comparable to that of several stations. For protection, it carries more than fifty anti-aircraft missiles of various types.

Meanwhile, the Russian Su-24 that buzzed the USS Donald Cook carried neither bombs nor missiles but only a basket mounted under the fuselage, which, according to the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta [2], contained a Russian electronic warfare device called Khibiny.

As the Russian jet approached the US vessel, the electronic device disabled all radars, control circuits, systems, information transmission, etc. on board the US destroyer. In other words, the all-powerful Aegis system, now hooked up - or about to be - with the defense systems installed on NATO’s most modern ships was shut down, as turning off the TV set with the remote control.

The Russian Su-24 then simulated a missile attack against the USS Donald Cook, which was left literally deaf and blind. As if carrying out a training exercise, the Russian aircraft - unarmed - repeated the same maneuver 12 times before flying away.

After that, the 4th generation destroyer immediately set sail towards a port in Romania.

Since that incident, which the Atlanticist media have carefully covered up despite the widespread reactions sparked among defense industry experts, no US ship has ever approached Russian territorial waters again.

According to some specialized media, 27 sailors from the USS Donald Cook requested to be relieved from active service.

Vladimir Balybine - director of the research center on electronic warfare and the evaluation of so-called "visibility reduction" techniques attached to the Russian Air Force Academy - made the following comment:

"The more a radio-electronic system is complex, the easier it is to disable it through the use of electronic warfare."

Source: www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

Conclusion: Until the U.S develops series of counter measures against the Russian electronic warfare device known as khibiny, Russia will continue to be 2 decades ahead of every U.S sophisticated military techs - Asshole!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by PRYCE(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

Shut the f.uck up and drink 1 litre of otapiapia while you digest the following write-up.

What Frightened The USS-Donald Cook So Much In The Black Sea

The State Department acknowledged that the crew of the destroyer USS Donald Cook has been gravely demoralized ever since their vessel was flown over in the Black Sea by a Russian Sukhoi-24 (Su-24) fighter jet which carried neither bombs nor missiles but only an electronic warfare device.

This video shows the USS Donald Cook sailing into the Black Sea to position itself near Russia’s territorial waters.

On 10 April 2014, the USS Donald Cook entered the waters of the Black Sea and on 12 April a Russian Su-24 tactical bomber flew over the vessel triggering an incident that, according to several media reports, completely demoralized its crew, so much so that the Pentagon issued a protest [1].

The USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) is a 4th generation guided missile destroyer whose key weapons are Tomahawk cruise missiles with a range of up to 2,500 kilometers, and capable of carrying nuclear explosives. This ship carries 56 Tomahawk missiles in standard mode, and 96 missiles in attack mode.

The US destroyer is equipped with the most recent Aegis Combat System. It is an integrated naval weapons systems which can link together the missile defense systems of all vessels embedded within the same network, so as to ensure the detection, tracking and destruction of hundreds of targets at the same time. In addition, the USS Donald Cook is equipped with 4 large radars, whose power is comparable to that of several stations. For protection, it carries more than fifty anti-aircraft missiles of various types.

Meanwhile, the Russian Su-24 that buzzed the USS Donald Cook carried neither bombs nor missiles but only a basket mounted under the fuselage, which, according to the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta [2], contained a Russian electronic warfare device called Khibiny.

As the Russian jet approached the US vessel, the electronic device disabled all radars, control circuits, systems, information transmission, etc. on board the US destroyer. In other words, the all-powerful Aegis system, now hooked up - or about to be - with the defense systems installed on NATO’s most modern ships was shut down, as turning off the TV set with the remote control.

The Russian Su-24 then simulated a missile attack against the USS Donald Cook, which was left literally deaf and blind. As if carrying out a training exercise, the Russian aircraft - unarmed - repeated the same maneuver 12 times before flying away.

After that, the 4th generation destroyer immediately set sail towards a port in Romania.

Since that incident, which the Atlanticist media have carefully covered up despite the widespread reactions sparked among defense industry experts, no US ship has ever approached Russian territorial waters again.

According to some specialized media, 27 sailors from the USS Donald Cook requested to be relieved from active service.

Vladimir Balybine - director of the research center on electronic warfare and the evaluation of so-called "visibility reduction" techniques attached to the Russian Air Force Academy - made the following comment:

"The more a radio-electronic system is complex, the easier it is to disable it through the use of electronic warfare."

Source: www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

Conclusion: Until the U.S develops series of counter measures against the Russian electronic warfare device known as khibiny, Russia will continue to be 2 decades ahead of every U.S sophisticated military techs - Asshole!
Yes I'm an asshole as long as your momma's a pathological whor.e!... I've got no worries then.

You had to bring insults into a civil discussion! Good! I'm so equal to this bullshIit!

Get the hell outta my mentions bleeting ewe!
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Missy89(f): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2015
jusRadical:

Russia is not close to Israel parsay. In time to come, Russia will gather her troops and allies to attack Israel.

Remember that Russia is a staunch ally of Iran (a sworn enemy of Israel).

Russia will NOT attack Israel
Russia and Iran are more like partners not allies. Traditionally, Iran has always been a geopolitical rival to Russia. They are currently in a friendship of convenience. Once Iran is fully back into the international system, Russia wont be so important to her again. The EU and China will be.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Missy89:

Russia will NOT attack Israel
Russia and Iran are more like partners not allies. Traditionally, Iran has always been a geopolitical rival to Russia. They are currently in a friendship of convenience. Once Iran is fully back into the international system, Russia wont be so important to her again. The EU and China will be.

Allies? Different from partners? Why is Russia supporting Iran's nuclear stuff despite the out cry of Israel?

Anyway the Bible says that Russia will attack Israel full final stop.
Re: Israel PM Visits Russia Over Army Buildup In Syria by fineguy11(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
He is and sometimes they reason from their anus.

Israel can't face Russia anyway but any provocative actions from Moscow in that region would lead to something that would engulf the entire world and of course the West would obliterate Russia and all her allies, the only truth is that there won't be any superpower left at the end of the day.

The world war 3 is long overdue and the nations needs serious cleansing.
the west destroy russia and its allies?..when u talk of the west ,u talk of USA AND NATO..my brother be pragmantic,how will USA and NATO destroy the likes of RUSSIA,CHINA AND INDIA,IRAN et al?...mind u,NATO isn't as strong as they perceive themselve to be..europe biggest economy GERMANY still has soft spot for russia.,and it has made it clear through policies and actions(mediation in the ukraine) that it doesnt want a direct confrontation with russia in any form.what is NATO without germany?...so bro,if there is ever a 3rd world war,only one thing is certain,the end of US world dominace...an alliance between THE RUSSIAN BEAR AND THE CHINESE DRAGON IS ONE THAT NO PRINCIPALITY CAN OVERCOME,EXCEPT THESE COUNTRIES DECIDES TO GO IT ALONE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.k- Biafra: Nigerians Clash With Biafrans In London Brawl / Controversy: Coca-cola Partners With Biafra (photos) / OKOTA: The Igbo Question, Jimi Agbaje, Afenifere And The Rest Of Us..part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.