Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian (741 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian by Esthersblog(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is a true story from a friend of mine, I have seen the results myself, no be joke o... Anyways, I am sure some girls are already working out on that butt to make; most especially guys look at that behind countless times whenever they walk pass, for some to gain self confidence about their body and for some other reasons best known to them.

She did some research and also followed Khloe Kardashian workout activities and routines. All thanks to keeping up with the Kardashians reality TV show which made the family members a popular figure on social media and in most countries that are very exposed to the entertainment world. A lot of people still doubt the fact that Khloe's butt is real without any surgery done to enhance it but she got it through working out relentlessly. For those of us who follow her on all her social media platforms, should be able to testify about her rigorous workout activities. Khloe said on twitter a few months back; " I find it disgusting but maybe a compliment that I am being accused of getting lipo done. I work out 5 days a week. I bust my a**".

Now, back to my friend who is a wife and a mother of two, who started going to the gym and found out that she needed to add Cardio workouts and Squatting after doing a lot of research. Also, she has been a fervent follower of Khloe’s butt enlargement exercises and this helped her to speed up her progress to the point that her hubby was like Damn!!! Where did that a** came from? And I was like, Girl, I'm hitting the gym right away.
Now to my married sisters in the house, dont think having a hot butt is only meant for the single ladies and single ladies, don't think that being lepacious is all you need to get your dream man. Even our mothers these days are very conscious of their body. They are concerned of how fat, how trendy, how sexy and how much attention they are getting from their husbands. Oh, are you surprised? Don't be. Even grandmas want to still look hot and sexy. Lol. This is to say every woman out there wants to look good, attractive, admirable and get all possible attention from men. I know you agree with me that a firm, well rounded brazillian kinda butt will definitely give any woman all the attention she wants from men.

I know a lot of you would say, its not that easy. Yea, I know its not but its very achievable. All we need is that strong motivating factor to drive us and keep us in the process of achieveing the results we desire.
I chose to write to this, to address the few women out there who are interested in enhancing their butt through a natural process by exercising and dieting. And for those who think that surgery is the only means, below is a picture to prove to you that the natural process really do work.

Source:www.esther.com.ng
Re: Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian by xamuel17(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
ynash is meant for shitting not fashion
Re: Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian by lekjons(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
xamuel17:
help me tell dem oo gringringringrin
Re: Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian by yorubaboiy: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
xamuel17:
and sometimes used as pillow.......just pray make she no use nuclear mess scatter ur head

(1) (Reply)

Finishing Of Life / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead / Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.