Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Never Ask Ladies Out (4559 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 9 Surprises Women Love But Would Never Ask You To Give Them / Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

You are gradually changing the argument instead of just acknoledging that the op is right. I don't understand why so many people do that. The fact is that the society has spoilt most of our ladies. They get used to getting undeserved favors and flattery from men all the time. Overtime, many of them become insensitive and proud, seeing no reason to be nice to the stranger or be polite and helpfull.
when, you ask out a girl, she is on her best behavior, she is marketing, what you observe is not a true picture of her character but when she doesnt know you are watching, you can figure out what type of person she is very quickly. You should try it sometime, you should require more than a pretty face before you spend your time and money on a date.

Okay now wtv floats your boat... This here is time wasting debating about women like it adds value to my account..so i'll just go on doing me while u guys do wtv it is u believe..
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by phiszo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice post. cool
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by zinaunreal(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Richy4:

I read your bold remarks sir and it occur to me that
What you are looking for is a dog.

A trained dog is loyal, respectful, really sincere to the owner and got humility over it's tails.

Go to a dog store and buy one.

You stupid. Woman worshiper
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by latyph(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Op has said the absolute truth in my opinion. It's either you take it or leave it. Everyone has a right to his/her own opinion.
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by bigpicture001: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
I agree with every word he typed....
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by cooooooks(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Never ask a lady out if you're not 100% sure that she likes you too.

Better still, allow the two of you to start dating without anyone asking anyone out.
Re: Why I Never Ask Ladies Out by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Truth be told you've actually said nothing new. Men are at the very top of the food chain, and like lions we need not worry about sheep. They are ours for the taking, so when it's hunting season we say fúck their countenance. We're all about that pound of flesh.
I've never heard of a sheep with an attitude putting off an angry lion, rather it's the latter who decides when to call it quits, cut his losses and move on.

If I see a chick I fancy and the time is right, mehn ain't nothing stopping me from approaching. She could put up a shít eating grin for all I care, it's allowed. But when she falls eventually, it would be her turn stressing to keep me.

Now, if you're going MGTOW then it's understandable but all these talk about observing and gauging the behavioural tendencies of females from afar before closing in is all just nonsense. They have all got baggage so she's still gon give you drama and frankly speaking, life's too short for all that crap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / What Is The Average joystick Size ? / Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.