Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! (3879 Views)

Shocking Confession! I Have Infected 31 Of My Lecturers With Hiv / Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by HunkA(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
Its alarming how students fail despite their sufficient effort to pass?
Like a friend of mine who sat wit me during an exam failed a course only because prior to d exam,d lecturer asked her to see him which she never did.On d exam day he told her that she'l fail which happened only because she didnt see! I actually passed the course wit a B.
This is our final year and d worst thing is extra year.What can my friend do to avoid failing the course again this final year?
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by t00cUTE(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
well this is hard, since she is a gul, she knws probably wat he wants. she shld pray abt it,afterall there is nothing god cant do.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by ladybam(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2009
@post
datz how d Mr lecturer thing goes!
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Czarskit(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
~ She shld frame the d*ck bastard up! A video will be perfect. ~
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
Czarskit:

Exactly, or even voice recorder.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Treetop20(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
Czarskit:

frame him up how?
every other person in power is doing the exact same thing
who will persecute it?
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by MrCrackles(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2009
Topic

I dont know ooo!
grin
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by tope2000(f): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
This shyte still exist? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2009
Things like this can really get nasty.
The ideal thing to do would be to go to the authorities but therein lies another problem
Is the girl academically sound? If she isn't the lecturer can manipulate his grading to prove to the authorities that she really failed. If she's a straight A student then she has a chance. Here's the best solution for your "friend"

Politely approach the lecturer and tell him the reason you avoided him was because you knew he was interested in you and would lead to sex.
Tell him you discovered you were HIV positive last yr and have decided to abstain from men in order to preven the spread of HIV.
Afterwards, beg him to help you with your grade. This is only if you "friend" was actually failed by the instructor. For all i know you could have really just flunked the exam. shocked
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Igwe9(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
Na waa for our education system,
If it were my wife/fiancee, I won't only burst his bubble.I will make sure he curse the very day he chose to be a lecturer, I don't give a damn whether she graduates or not. . . . . .Nonsense.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Sauron1: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
Hunk A:

Its alarming how students fail despite their sufficient effort to pass?
Like a friend of mine who sat wit me during an exam failed a course only because prior to d exam,d lecturer asked her to see him which she never did.On d exam day he told her that she'l fail which happened only because she didnt see! I actually passed the course wit a B.
This is our final year and d worst thing is extra year.What can my friend do to avoid failing the course again this final year?

She should get a tape recorder/camera and see the lecturer. . . . . .
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by yicob(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
How many men would slam these ladies? Lecturers, Fiance, Boss, Boyfriend, sex @ first sighters, smart friends et al. Damn! Ladies get problem
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by banom(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2009
A-town:

Things like this can really get nasty.
The ideal thing to do would be to go to the authorities but therein lies another problem
Is the girl academically sound? If she isn't the lecturer can manipulate his grading to prove to the authorities that she really failed. If she's a straight A student then she has a chance. Here's the best solution for your "friend"

Politely approach the lecturer and tell him the reason you avoided him was because you knew he was interested in you and would lead to sex.
Tell him you discovered you were HIV positive last yr and have decided to abstain from men in order to preven the spread of HIV.
Afterwards, beg him to help you with your grade. This is only if you "friend" was actually failed by the instructor. For all i know you could have really just flunked the exam. shocked

@ A-town,

You are realy my kind of person, i was just trying to give her the same advice before i saw your post, in the past i used to be victimised by people and their manipulations and i was always in confusion untill i got extremely smart , brave and well exposed, i just understood that we are all humans and we respond to event only when we have something to gain from it, that has being the trick i use to swindle many people any time i want, A friend of mine nearly got in a romatic affair with my younger sister, i warned him but he refused to listen because even my younger sister was also falling for him as well, it continued that way, untill i cleverly got my sisters friend to tell my sister that the guy was HIV positive and that he goes about giving it to people that he said that only him will not die of HIV, immidiately my sister got the news, she completely ran away from him and even warned him never to look for him again, that was how i spoiled show for them,

@ Poster,
Tell your friend to do exactly what A-town said, she should not be naive or scared in doing it, all she needs to do is to go to him politely and gracefully and tell him what  A-town said above, she can even go as far as forging a medical report showing her to be HIV positive, she should make her statement t sound as if she was only trying to save the man from getting HIV out her moral decising of never to give it to any one. the man will respond with great sympathy and appreciation,

[b]Caution,[/b]If after telling him this , the man still demand for sex, then your friend should run away, perhaps, the man himself is also HIV positive and no longer cares.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by nonoy: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
A friend of mine had d same problem & we were able 2 get evidence on a tape recorder. We then approached a very principled prof with copies ofcourse. The matter was settled inhouse & d gal was let go. The truth is we still have some very decent 1s among them who will not stand 4 such. All we need is irefutable pröof
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by gamechange(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2009
Equip yourself with a Video pen (www.mycompuflash.com), then send the evidence to your HOD.

Too sad such idiots get away with it due to lack of proof.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by krisafics(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2009
Frame d he goat up.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by decash(m): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2009
hey Dear,
my Advice to u is go and pray.Nothing's Impossible with GOD almighty.
The Heart of Kings is in th Hand of the CReator.
He"ll Handle him Right.
thanks
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by RIKS(m): 1:06am On Apr 20, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Czarskit(m): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2009
~ Two lecturaz lost their jobs/wives afta they got exposed just last year. ~
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by DoubleN(m): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2009
These lecturers are just Randy bastards.I had a friend who had a problem in a lecturers course and he told her to go and pay for a hotel room, Saying why can't he sleep with her since he is going to add value to her life by giving her good grades and the school boyfriend he assumes she sleeps with is of no value to her.IMAGINE!!!
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by ima1(f): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2009
I say hire someone to beat him up and expose him to his wife. or she should find out when he worships (if he is a christian) go to his church, report him to his pastor and expose him in from of his church members, that should teach him a lesson
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Hollysmile: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2009
Murder-rator!
Where's ma post on dis topic? Tek ya time, oh!
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by MaiSuya(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2009
@Hollysmile LOL!! grin no mind them . . . tongue

@topic all those poepple wey tok say make she use recorder, how realistic is that? It entails her being able to position it properly(ie withot him seeing it), and possibly allow him commence, only to back out at the right moment. . . it is clearly far more difficult and dangerous tan it looks like on Nollywood. . .not forgtting if e come backfire. . .

I think there a better options
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by 7eleven: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2009
Some times in life we undergo very serious temtpations that are meant to be challenges.
Tell the girl to pray and leave the rest to The Big One Upstairs. The devil will be paid his dues in due time.

Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by martho(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2009
yicob:

How many men would slam these ladies? Lecturers, Fiance, Boss, Boyfriend, sex @ first sighters, smart friends et al. Damn! Ladies get problem
poor girls!if dis kain shit happen 2 my sis.d lecturer own don finish be that.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by martho(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2009
topic--who's d lecturer? let me remove him from d office.i don't like oppressors.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by randa(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2009
its rather unfortunate this is happening, i happen to be a lecturer in one of the tertiary institutions in niger state, i saved a student once by claiming to be dating her when one of my colleagues was hell bent on having her, even though students do get harrased, they should find ways of sorting this out, if there is a female lecturer you are close with, talk to her in wisdom and confidentiality and she can help out, always find a decent female staff or a decent male lecturer and explain things to him, it might just help
again i want to say here that i have been harrased by female students and even stalked, waht do i do?, who do i report to? people only see what is said about lecturers, i will soon drop my own experiences with female student
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2009
What these ladies wear always worries the lecturers ( the high-bloodied ones), so the ladies pay for their antics. They know what they are doing but sometimes cry blue murder. Some ladies ask to be fukced for grades (some never wrote the exams) but when a lecturer doesn't comply, the ladies complain of harassment. People are bad oh! Then who to prosecute the taped evidence is another problem.Even HOD are worse. A prof. was hoping to have it with my sister last year before an admission could be secure. I told my sister not to give in.We don't want everlasting regrets.[b]The system is bad and the heads of department and Universities' VCs are bad or insensitive.[/b]
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by otokx(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2009
some ladies go asking for it o but its not as widespread as you will make it be.
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by Afribiz(f): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2009
Some lecturers are simply dead
Shameless and disgruntled elements  grin grin
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by jennyo: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2009
Simple the society allows

i once reported a lecturer who had the nerve to touch ma butt after asking me to hug me to my aunt who was a  professor in the same department as the lecturer her response was what were you looking for in his office alone and my jeans was to tight. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?! by AmAlone: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2009
TOO cUTE:

well this is hard, since she is a gul, she knws probably wat he wants. she shld pray abt it,afterall there is nothing god cant do

@TOO cUTE
GOD YOU MEAN   Take Time ooooo!!!
NEVER EVER  you present my 'G" In a small letter YOU HEAR. . .  grin grin grin 'G" WORLDWIDE. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute / My Funny But Painful Breakup Story / 5 Beauty Surgery Insanely Gone Wrong (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.