Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers (5737 Views)

The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
There was a time, not too long ago, when acting was seen as a profession for never-do-wells in the society but notion has since been discarded. Actors now include intellectuals, professors, doctorate degree holders and others who find the passion to get on stage or screen too hard to resist. we present a list of actors who also teach the art in university as well as university lecturers turned actors.

1. Peter Fatomilola

He is a graduate of theatre arts from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife and he learnt under professor Wole Soyinka. He later became a dramatic arts instructor at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). Though he is retired, he still gets invitation to come and lecture in universities.

2. Sola Fosudo

Dr. Sola Fosudo is a senior lecturer and head of department at Lagos State University (LASU) department of theatre arts and music. He was until recently the Director of Press and Public Relations Unit at the university.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/meet-the-10-nollywood-acts-who-are-university-lecturers/
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wow

This Fatomilaola is really a material... Heard he rejuvenated IFA worshipping and practice in some part of The West via his roles and personality in movies....

That's ART
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by KvngKong: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
come and finish it na.. biko
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Favparis(f): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Interesting
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by jaymejate: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
3... [size=16pt]Mr Ibu[/size]
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by funnynation(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wey d rest? Sam Dede
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by VickyRotex(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Come and complete it na angry angry

3. Aki

4. Saka
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by dammywapes(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
@OP u think i will follow d link ? If u no finish ham for here , oti tan ni yen. I knw saka will b there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Vision4God: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op where is the remaining 8?
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by ggrin(f): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sam loco efe aka the prof cheesycheesy
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
I used to see Peter Fatomilola back in Ife then.
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2015
That true
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2015
sad
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by asatemple(f): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2015
You are still owing us 8. Finish what u started
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by HomieQuan(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2015
put everything here na...i dey save my mb, i wan watch barca highlights angry
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by joseph1832(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Freemanan:
Wow

This Fatomilaola is really a material... Heard he rejuvenated IFA worshipping and practice in some part of The West via his roles and personality in movies....

That's ART
Some christians and moslems will totally disagree with your position.

As long as art involves worshiping of Juju, then its not art to them and only them.
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Lsofdk(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Vision4God:
Op where is the remaining 8?
grin end time op
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Some christians and moslems will totally disagree with your position.

As long as art involves worshiping of Juju, then its not art to them and only them.

Bigotry has always been a problem to acquisition of knowledge and enlightenment. I keep helping the ones s around me....
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Bigotry has always been a problem to acquisition of knowledge and enlightenment. I keep helping the ones s around me....
Most believable, the ones around you are either christians or moslems, so have you asked yourself if they want to be helped?

Remember, before a problem is solved, the person having the problem needs to admit first that, he/she has a problem.
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Most believable, the ones around you are either christians or moslems, so have you asked yourself if they want to be helped?

Remember, before a problem is solved, the person having the problem needs to admit first that, he/she has a problem.

Some of them Dont know that they even have a problem which is a problem in itself. And according to GWF Hegel, "the state will force its citizens to be free if they refuse to be free"...

Hence, I illuminate without permission. grin
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Some of them Dont know that they even have a problem which is a problem in itself. And according to GWF Hegel, "the state will force its citizens to be free if they refuse to be free"...

Hence, I illuminate without permission. grin
I want to believe GWF Hegel wasn't smoking weed when a made that quote. Which state won't want to prey on its citizens especially when they're non the wiser?.

Hence, I, very African with pride. cheesy
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
joseph1832:
I want to believe GWF Hegel wasn't smoking weed when a made that quote. Which state won't want to prey on its citizens especially when they're non the wiser?.

Hence, I, very African with pride. cheesy

Lol... Hegel was everything but a weed smoker.. Lol.
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by joseph1832(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Hegel was everything but a weed smoker.. Lol.
LMAO.
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by misspicy(f): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2015
really
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
yea
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Ajoke94: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by AsapGist: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2015
grin
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by habeeb246(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
following dude
Re: Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Well, we have one in my school.

Prof. Akinwale

#proudlybetterbyfar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name A Nairalander Who You Think..... / What Does My Supposed School Daughter Mean With This Sms? / Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.