Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Did Your Last Relationship End? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Last Relationship End? (2084 Views)

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / How Did Your Last Relationship End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Okay o. . . .so can we stop assuming my age now? wink tongue

Oh yea, carry with you some fresh nairas when you're coming to the village wink

never started in the first place. . .(wonder to myself what it is wiv women and ages sef)
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

never started in the first place. . .(wonder to myself what it is wiv women and ages sef)
LOL, okay then.

Nothing. But it becomes "arrg" when someone is assuming that I'm 18 or that my mates already had 3 children or more, not once o but multiple times.

It's okay sha. . . .so[b] HOW DID YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP END?[/b] wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOL, okay then.

Nothing. But it becomes "arrg" when someone is assuming that I'm 18 or that my mates already had 3 children or more, not once o but multiple times.

It's okay sha. . . .so[b] HOW DID YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP END?[/b] wink
remember that pulling ur toes thing i mentioned?. . .

if i told u i'd hv to kill u. . . and we wouldnt want that to happen now would we? smiley
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2009
ahhh, I don't like my toes pulled. I'd rather have it massage. wink

You can't kill me, so let itout tongue
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2009
just for the fun of it. . . guess
if u come close i'll spill the beans . . . fair? [size=5pt](of crse its not fair. . . jst guess)[/size]
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

just for the fun of it. . . guess
if u come close i'll spill the beans . . . fair? [size=5pt](of crse its not fair. . . jst guess)[/size]
Like the Nigerianess in you, you made commotion. Got on your knees and wrapped your arms around her ankles. Telling her not to go, that she was the best thing that happened to you wink cheesy
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 12:56am On Apr 15, 2009
ahhh lemme see *thinking* but for the begging, the arm wrapping, the kneeling, and the best thing u'da been closer (aka u lagoed it)
interesting tho i jst might try it next time. . . *when pigs fly*

here's how it happened- i crushed her to my "rock hard" chest and "ravaged" her lips for the last time before turning and walking out of the cave without a backward glance while she stared forlornly at my retreating frame. . .i really shld start writing romance wotchuthink?
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

here's how it happened- i crushed her to my "rock hard" chest and "ravaged" her lips for the last time before turining and walking out of the cave without a how backward glance while she stared forlornly at my retreating frame. . .i really shld start writing romance wotchuthink?
Joker cheesy
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

ahhh lemme see *thinking* but for the begging, the arm wrapping, the kneeling, and the best thing u'da been closer (aka u lagoed it)
interesting tho i jst might try it next time. . . *when pigs fly*

here's how it happened- i crushed her to my "rock hard" chest and "ravaged" her lips for the last time before turining and walking out of the cave without a how backward glance while she stared forlornly at my retreating frame. . .i really shld start writing romance wotchuthink?
ROTFLMAO.

Ok, now tell me what really happened wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by bluespice(f): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2009
netose ur a joker answer the lady's question! tongue
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2009
its true now. . . scouts honour! *even tho i was never a boys scout!*
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

its true now. . . scouts honour! *even tho i was never a boys scout!*
Let's make a deal, then.

You ell me what really happened, and I'll tell you mines wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2009
i see. . . so u want to scam me abi? show me yours first *my sis used to do that to me all the rime growing up*

in fact all the gels shld post theirs first. . . peeping thumbelinas
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2009
LMAO.

No. . . .no . . . .no

Doesn't work that way wink My way or no deal
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by bluespice(f): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2009
lol
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2009
when she used to do it to me it was with biscuit she'd say i shld give her mine and if i dont after i'm done eating it she'd bring hers out and "say i was jst testing u". . . and if i gave her i still wouldnt get out of hers it was pure torture*i dont know why anyone would want to do that to a cute adorable 5 yr old it jst goes to show gels are evil . . . *

given the above i'm sure u understand my reasons . . .infact sef i'm trying to be a gentleman(sebi u ppl are always complaining abt naija men) ladies first!
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

when she used to do it to me it was with biscuit she'd say i shld give her mine and if i dont after i'm done eating it she'd bring hers out and "say i was jst testing u". . . and if i gave her i still wouldnt get out of hers it was pure torture*i dont know why anyone would want to do that to a cute adorable 5 yr old it jst goes to show gels are evil . . . *

given the above i'm sure u understand my reasons . . .infact sef i'm trying to be a gentleman(sebi u ppl are always complaining abt naija men) ladies first!
rotflmao. . . .

LOL, "ladies first" phrase only goes with you men on your own convenient time.

Nah, I hardly complain abt naija men. I love them to bits grin wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2009
so u like men ehn. . . den den den i will tell mummy for u *if u neva did that u missed ur childhood*
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

so u like men ehn. . . den den den i will tell mummy for u *if u neva did that u missed ur childhood*
You know what?

Tell me why I shoulda complained about naija men wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by bluespice(f): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2009
netose ur a case! grin grin
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2009
errr. . . ǝlqɐɹopɐ puɐ ǝʇnɔ llɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ soɔ ?

u deserve a prize if u can read that. . . most ppl cant (despite on annoying chain mail that ppl send up and down *i know i know am ranting*)

bluespice:

netose ur a case! grin grin

a tall dark and ____ (fill in the gaps) one at that
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by AloyEmeka9: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2009
Blows Raspberry at Aloy
@sisi, stop blowing this rasp on me from afar. I'd rather you come closer to blow it. wink wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2009
netotse:

errr. . . ǝlqɐɹopɐ puɐ ǝʇnɔ llɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ soɔ ?

u deserve a prize if u can read that. . . most ppl cant (despite on annoying chain mail that ppl send up and down *i know i know am ranting*)

a tall dark and ____ (fill in the gaps) one at that

Written upside down: cos, we're all cute and adorable.

How do you do that? I know how to turn the whole screen on a laptop upside down, sha. yay! lol

tall dark and unattractive? tongue grin
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by AloyEmeka9: 2:01am On Apr 15, 2009
@ my last relationship

her, im so sorry
me, i loved u
me, i really did
me, why did u cheat on me
her, it was the devil
her, i dont know what made me go out
her, u gave me everytin, money,gud sex,a car,everytin, it was d devil
me, im happy u know and yet u stil went out 2 cheat on me
me, im tru wit dis relationship
me, we jst datin now and ure doin dis wot of when we get married
her, SOBS SOBS,
her, im so sorry
me, Bleep u,wud i eat soorry, go stay wit him, im tru

s[b]he begged 4 over a year,bt i refused, im still searchin till date 4 d rite one![/b]
@190, tpia is available. You can cruise her for a while before getting a permanent girlfriend.
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2009
Can you two stop derailing the thread?

Seriously.
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by AloyEmeka9: 2:02am On Apr 15, 2009

Seriously.
I hope you are talking to Toyinyaro and netotse because am innocent as charged. Happy easter.
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Seriously.
Ok.

Aloy.Emeka:

I hope you are talking to Toyinyaro and netotse because am innocent as charged. Happy easter.
sorry wink
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2009
Of course I mean those two.

Happy Easter. Iyawo tabi Oko Tpia  cheesy
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by bluespice(f): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2009
netose can i confirm that fact? tongue
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by netotse(m): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Written upside down: cos, we're all cute and adorable.

How do you do that? I know how to turn the whole screen on a laptop upside down, sha. yay! lol

tall dark and unattractive? tongue grin

u wish!

i'da loved to take the credit for it (the flip thingy) but. its http://www.revfad.com/flip.html

i oslɐ know ʍoɥ to do ʇɐɥʇ it sǝʌloʌuı control and uoıʇɔǝɹıp key and ɹǝɥʇo ǝuo key cant rem right now(. . . and yes i know i'm evil)
¡ǝɟɐs˙˙˙pǝq oʇ ɟɟo ɯ,ı

@bluespice
u'll have to join the queue cos my market is in demand right now

@all
if i said i was sorry for derailling the thread i'd be lying(and er'one knows cute adorable naija men dont lie!)

ǝʇıu ɐu!
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:16am On Apr 15, 2009
just comot
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End? by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

just comot
rotflmao cheesy

@netotse
Thanks for the site

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Get Your Professor To Sleep With You Ladies? / Wuld N/l Guys Stil Flirt Wit N/l Gurls If Every1 Makes Use Of Their Real Picture / If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.