Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Want A Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want A Husband? (688 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want A Husband? by ifyasia(f): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
If I were young and single I'd advertise on social network for a husband and select the one I want. I don't have to sit on my arse and waiting for marriage proposals from guys that are not my type, and wasting everybody's time.
Advertising will make it easy, so that only the kind of men I want would apply. That is my advise to single girls. Don't be scared going for the kind of husband you want.
No matter who you are, there is someone out there that is your type, even an Egyptian prince. All you need is to reach across to that person.
Today, I talked with a friend and he had an issue that is troubling. He is 39 years-old and his genotype is AS. His first wife was AS and they had an SS child who later died. They had to end the marriage because of that.
So, this young man is currently in another relationship, the lady is AA and says she wants to marry him. But the thing is that, according to this guy, the girl is showing him raw pepper because of that. She feels that since AA is scarce and he needs it desperately, he cannot do without her, so, she is milking him dry the way Fulani women milk their cows and not showing him love.
When he spoke with me, I told him that there are plenty AA ladies out there who are interested in good relationship, all he needs is to advertise, reach out to them.
He was skeptical at first until I offered to help.
So, my dear beautiful ladies out there, if you were AA and interested in meeting a guy and talk marriage, contact me and let me hook you up with this guy and talk, if you guys like each other then, you plan a meet.
He is 39, a graduate, from South-South, and has a job.
Note: No fucking on the first date. You guys got to know each other first, meet friends and relatives before anything. In fact no shagging before marriage. You are allowed to see each other's blokos before wedding, to be sure you are not a transgender. I don't want purchasing of fake goods on my watch.
send massage to me on asiacat78@yaoo.com
Re: Want A Husband? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
****yawns****

1 Like

Re: Want A Husband? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
smiley
Bold move ladie
Re: Want A Husband? by vizkiz: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
all these story because of husband

Lol, scammer grin
Re: Want A Husband? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am looking for wife

Any interested applicant should apply through my signature
Re: Want A Husband? by nasha1(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
nonsense!
Re: Want A Husband? by Ab025(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
@poster...

Is it your business if they shag on the first date?
If you want to hook people up, I think their sex life should be left to them to decide however they want it, how dare you tell matured people when to Bleep and when not to Bleep
Re: Want A Husband? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Want A Husband? by Johnnoah1st: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
another stupiid thread from a stupiid person.
Re: Want A Husband? by abdrazak: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
[size=30]******Laughing in Binary*******[/size]
To you ladies in need of husband, he is here free of charge.
#winks
Re: Want A Husband? by Vinshu(f): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ab025:
@poster...

Is it your business if they shag on the first date?
If you want to hook people up, I think their sex life should be left to them to decide however they want it, how dare you tell matured people when to Bleep and when not to Bleep
Pervert
Re: Want A Husband? by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice move...let the matchmaking begin!
Re: Want A Husband? by 2dice(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ratatata ...its Wande-coal
Re: Want A Husband? by 2dice(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Vinshu:
Pervert
holy holy ...dis place resemble church abi

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend/husban Smile / Awesome Hate Letter (love Letter) / 10 Annoying Habit Every Guy Would Hate About His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.