Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (77625 Views)

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by RexTramadol1: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Movies sha!
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Eluwilussit(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

A prominent Katsina elder statesman was on Tuesday shocked to his marrow when his trailer load of rams as Sallah to Muhammadu
Buhari was outrightly rejected.

According to Newsrescue, President Buhari, a native of Katsina is reported to have immediately directed that the trailer be turned back and returned to the sender without delay.

This development further confirms Buhari’s statement during his swearing-in ceremony, where he said he belonged to everybody and to nobody.

Just recently, WashingtonPost adjudged President Buhari as the least corrupt leader in Africa.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/buhari-reportedly-shocks-longtime-friend-rejects-his-trailer-of-rams-as-sallah-gift/

The prominent Nigerian no get name? Trailer load of rams?Hmmm. Una go tire one day. Kontinu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
that man need to be charged 4 corruption...dont he av d less privilege in his hometown 2 help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
modath:
Olosi alakoba ni eni na...

Did he give Baba such last Sallah ?

Moreover PMB will be in New York during sallah so he has no need for such "greek gift"..

Baba be like #ode eshi ( my ibo no reach writing cheesy)
no mind the alakoba wey wan take eran agbo catch baba,where was he since all these years?
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by mildflame: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Sara, in the world of the almajiris slaves, enjoy your sara

Emancipate yourself from this "corruption mentality" it is d worst form of SLAVERY. Nu let PMB catch U

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by atlwireles: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
mildflame:

Emancipate yourself from this "corruption mentality" it is d worst form of SLAVERY. Nu let PMB catch U

Wished you knew the meaning of emancipation. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by ozimec(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Media propaganda. I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by demarc001: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
If its true, den I blame the mumu person wen send dat kain gift. Wetin dem wan take trailer of ram do? I hate all this Nigerians over do attitude in everything.
Over eat meat
Over talk
Over lie
Over killing
Over lie
Over propaganda
Over integrity
Over corrupt
Over stealing is not corruption
Over rape
Over change.....

Abeg help me add to the list
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by paschenko(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
The man wants to book space/buy land in Baba's heart like some ppl do here on nairaland for future reference, but baba is refusing to be boxed into a corner, so dat when he wants to fish u out for corruption charges U no go use dat gift try buy ur way to freedom. #No love lost, no love found

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by ahaika23: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
[s]
midolian:
As clean as a whistle! grin

Baba probably doesn't trust his source of wealth.

If a man can divorce his wife for taking money from someone he sees as corrupt, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that he did something like this. grin grin grin

[/s]
You wanna say you don't know Aisha's role in halliburton bribery scandal. Hypnotized lot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by villeanns(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

A prominent Katsina elder statesman was on Tuesday shocked to his marrow when his trailer load of rams as Sallah to Muhammadu

According to Newsrescue, President Buhari, a native of Katsina is reported to have immediately directed that the trailer be turned back and returned to the sender without delay.

This development further confirms Buhari’s statement during his swearing-in ceremony, where he said he belonged to everybody and to nobody.

Just recently, WashingtonPost adjudged President Buhari as the least corrupt leader in Africa.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/buhari-reportedly-shocks-longtime-friend-rejects-his-trailer-of-rams-as-sallah-gift/

That how it suppose be
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by adenine02: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

oh, I wasnt aware of that, tell me more.

truth only plz.

try check wat was posted on NL yesterday

i did not bother to read d story cos i feel its not tru

i only read pples coment and its vry annoyin
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by chukkiephil(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol we go open a website for baba! Propaganda dot com!! So this is the kind of news that we hear, so he can't even say something about people that died in bomb blast!!!! angry
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by fulfillbill(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari is a friend indeed!!!!!
grin
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by mildflame: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Damn I 4got! only corruptible minds don't know, what a shame
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by paschenko(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Pls sir, what is emancipation? cos d way d guy u quoted used it is d right way.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
A trailer of rams? Realy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Fulaboy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
grin angry grin
See how you dey shine your teeth cheesy as if the man said you should take the rams instead grin
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
can we see the trailer of the rams
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by francizy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
More media propaganda

More propaganda = Less action...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by samzam(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
niggi4life:
Nice one baba, jokes apart this man called buhari is nothing but a disciplinarian
I Really Like Baba.... He is A True Leader!!!
TeamCHANGE
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lolz, Dis Buhari sef
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Ignyte(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
atlwireles:
Another tales by moonlight by these shameless lying maggots called APC almajiris angry angry angry

Hahaha... The downtrodden almajiris were what the great and mighty PDP lost to... At least their lies they sweet us... Baba my namesake.. We go still win in 2019
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Picture of baba turning back the truck or I don't believe it. So someone loaded up a truck of ram and sent it down to aso rock, no consultations, nothing?? I like most of Buhari's position on government affairs so far, so does many Nigerians, APC should stop acting all these unwarranted stunts for him. Baba understands governance, we feel you, we don't wanna see you.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by jt2damoney(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
sai baba

Get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Bjergtrolde: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

The bolded is not true. He was adjudged the poorest based on the dodgy asset he declared
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by bigpastor(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
But what would Jona have done
mindset1:
Abeg jhur..enuf of propaganda..and image making..we are not all gullible here
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by AlphaDibia(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omo.. Real talk, no gimmicks.

midolian:

If a man can divorce his wife for taking money from someone he sees as corrupt, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that he did something like this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
midolian:

but same buharis source of wealth is well tainted with Thievery. Ite ona calling kettle black.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by midolian(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
chuna1985:

but same buharis source of wealth is well tainted with Thievery. Ite ona calling kettle black.
Chuna Chuna! Buhari matter no go kill you o! grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by tpiander: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
adenine02:

try check wat was posted on NL yesterday

i did not bother to read d story cos i feel its not tru

i only read pples coment and its vry annoyin

not aware of the thread!
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by idupaul: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
I know Baba is quite clean .. But this story is a fat lie manufactured in LAi Mohammeds sitting room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.