Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders (4718 Views)

Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by morereb10: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
See me see wahala ooo, this is the more reason why IPOB wants secession from this country called Nigeria. Watin give this man the impetus to pack his lorry on the road, blocking other commuters from using the express way and start praying if he is not a mallam, abi aboki?. Praying to whom i must ask? Because the Allah i know does not support infringing on other peoples rights.

An eyewitness sent this in and wrote:

I do not derive joy from castigating other people's religion but a tanker driver praying on the highway and keeping us stuck on ore - ijebu ode road is way over the limit. If you respect your God, You'll understand how to be considerate.

*stressful day mehn

\Lawlessness na bad thing.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/man-blocks-road-with-his-trailer-and.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by ollymoore: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
No christian fit do dis kind tin for north dem for don kill am troway

11 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by alienvirus: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Christians should learn how to pray all the time not Sunday Sunday thing. Good one

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by amtalkin(f): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wonder how we manage to live with this set of people over 100 years
Is enough reason every Nigeria should be grateful to God.

14 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jesu kristi

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Noneroone(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by citizenY(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
amtalkin:

We dey try, na so we dey manage with those wey dey pray for LAGOS / Ibadan expressway.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by babadee1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
amtalkin:

This man is one idiotic person. But he does not represent any set of people except himself. Don't use his bad behavior to criticize other people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by porka: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
What do you expect when they have declared Ogun State as an 'Hausa community'(Hausa dominated neighborhood)?

You know, the Ogun State police must not disturb the 'Mallam' because an 'average northerner will feel bad' about such disturbance.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Warship: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Conquest of Yorubaland by Buhari's brothers. grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Se eyin sai Baba chanters and the gullible Yoruba christians chanting Asiwaju! are now wise. Tinubu ti fi Buredi ko yin lomi obe lo. The simple meaning of what this nonentity is doing is that he is proving to all that they the extremist muslims owns Nigeria since their own fanatical president is in power and the rest of you including the mumu Yoruba muslims are serfs.
Now, tell me all what Rev Ayokunle the new CAN president said about Buhari's govt and persecution of Christians is a lie. This is just beginning.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by pacino26(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is something else o.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SPEWING RUBBISH HERE

THAT TRUCK HAS A FAULT

IN FACT THE MECHANIC WAS WORKING ON IT WHILE THE DRIVER WAS SAYING HIS ASR PRAYERS

OP, STOP SHARING THIS NONSENSE

STOP IT

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Wadosky(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gross
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by siideeq01(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
why cant u peoples be patient just only not more than five minutes.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by MadamExcellency: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

THAT TRUCK HAS A FAULT

IN FACT THE MECHANIC WAS WORKING ON IT WHILE THE DRIVER WAS SAYING HIS ASR PRAYERS

STOP IT

Take a look at the scene again and tell me if you are not lying.

Ask yourself why people are taking pictures of the man if it wasn't abnormal?

If a Mechanic was working on the vehicle while the man was praying, nobody will care let alone attract a crowd.

14 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Jerryojozy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Stupidity! Only in Nigeria. A christian should try this in the north, he or she will be stoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by chiwex(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
A pharisee prayers

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wonders bt then I do not blame this on religion/tribe bt on mentality of d individual concerned here. It happens. People stop traffic for various ridiculous reasons. It's a traffic offense and shud be treated as such. Lol
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Qualer: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
morereb10:
See me see wahala ooo, this is the more reason why IPOB wants secession from this country called Nigeria. Watin give this man the impetus to pack his lorry on the road, blocking other commuters from using the express way and start praying if he is not a mallam, abi aboki?. Praying to whom i must ask? Because the Allah i know does not support infringing on other peoples rights.

I do not derive joy from castigating other people's religion but a tanker driver praying on the highway and keeping us stuck on ore - ijebu ode road is way over the limit. If you respect your God, You'll understand how to be considerate.

*stressful day mehn

\Lawlessness na bad thing.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/man-blocks-road-with-his-trailer-and.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

and you/they were there watching him and smiling?
the idiot should have been thrown into the nearest bush headfirst together with his stupid mat... what nonsense!
everybody that witnessed this and allowed the bastard to continue with this folly while people were stuck in traffic behind his vehicle is a coward! QED.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
He is not different from those Churches that usually block Lagos-Ibadan Express road which leads to lots of traffic in Lagos mainland.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by abobakucannibal: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well I have nothing to say on this.If to say e happen for port harcourt or Igbo land I 4 comment.Meanwhile let them enjoy it it's their brother who they love to defend in all things. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by morereb10: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

THAT TRUCK HAS A FAULT

STOP IT

Why don't you look at the scene very well. Abi you are one of those ardent buhari supporters?

so the trailer get fault and people full their dey laugh and dey look the man wey dey pray, we block road

anu ofia like u
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Aremu01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
L orisirisi
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by otukpo(f): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
The picture is a clear evidence.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by Nbote(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
D guy was obviously jus looking for trouble. Some elements probably planned to use him to incite trouble. Na so one driver stopped us in d middle of nowhere in d name of salah (prayers) on my way back from Jigawa state.
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by T8ksy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
morereb10:

I do not derive joy from castigating other people's religion but a tanker driver praying on the highway and keeping us stuck on ore - ijebu ode road is way over the limit. If you respect your God, You'll understand how to be consider.....

Since when did a single lane road becomes an "express/highway" road? Only in Nigeria where "everything is Upside down" !
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by policy12: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Islam the only religion of peace..

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Looks like one of Seun's mods.

1 Like

Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Live and let live. Is that so hard to practise?
Re: Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders by kettykin: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wondering what kind of being is the road blocker praying to. Certainly it is not God. Please people should forgive and have mercy on the road blocker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye Set For Mighty Victory As INEC List Affected Areas / Late Femi Osibonna Was An Unrepentant Religious Bigot- Farouk Kperogi. / Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.