Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (77621 Views)

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2015
lolaxavier:

A prominent Katsina elder statesman was on Tuesday shocked to his marrow when his trailer load of rams as Sallah to Muhammadu
Buhari was outrightly rejected.

According to Newsrescue, President Buhari, a native of Katsina is reported to have immediately directed that the trailer be turned back and returned to the sender without delay.

This development further confirms Buhari’s statement during his swearing-in ceremony, where he said he belonged to everybody and to nobody.

Just recently, WashingtonPost adjudged President Buhari as the least corrupt leader in Africa.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/buhari-reportedly-shocks-longtime-friend-rejects-his-trailer-of-rams-as-sallah-gift/
rejected outright.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Ssms(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2015
ds man z a trrue democrat,zero tolerance for corruption......sai buhari
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by stanech: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Kudos to apc for repackaging a branded terrorist dictator and presenting him as a democrat to Nigerians

We still dey watch
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by christinie(f): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
What would a man who said he had N1m prior to his election and later declared N30m 3 months after do with rams? If he could make N29m within three months and could multiply his cows from 150 to almost 300 within 3 months then he needs no ram from nobody.

The guy is a magician. He can even buy 2 rams and they will turn to 500 rams within a month.

Mxm. APcheats always reasoning like pre-nursery kids. Umu ewu.
lolaxavier:

A prominent Katsina elder statesman was on Tuesday shocked to his marrow when his trailer load of rams as Sallah to Muhammadu

According to Newsrescue, President Buhari, a native of Katsina is reported to have immediately directed that the trailer be turned back and returned to the sender without delay.

This development further confirms Buhari’s statement during his swearing-in ceremony, where he said he belonged to everybody and to nobody.

Just recently, WashingtonPost adjudged President Buhari as the least corrupt leader in Africa.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/buhari-reportedly-shocks-longtime-friend-rejects-his-trailer-of-rams-as-sallah-gift/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Naff24(f): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2015
ijustdey:

just watch as the wailers will be crying blue murder and lie

they never believe anything good could come out of Nigeria
How would they believe when there entire generations were so corrupt beyond redemption cry
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by ijustdey: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Naff24:

How would they believe when there entire generations were so corrupt beyond redemption cry

you're right on that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Naff24(f): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2015
modath:

You only read but do not understand my post. sad

Read between the lines, thank you.
Cooperate Insult grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Naff24(f): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2015
tpiander:
name:

face:

concocted story: check

fake source/s: check

typical nl fare: check

half baked write up: check.
How would you believe this when u don't believe in God undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by billyG(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2015
All those sycophant self how many rams did u gav him b4 he become preisdent
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by billyG(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Holak:

So we should praise a man for divorcing his wife because she took money from a corrupt person (even if this is correct)? Now that Buhari took campaign money from the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu, I think his wife has to divorce him. Nigerians are gullible people. Easy to deceive!
Are u there when he was taken money frm Tinubu & Ameachiprovide evidences or keep yur shithole mouth shut4ever!
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by olayiwola2037(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2015
A prominent Katsina elder statesman was on Tuesday shocked to his marrow when his trailer load of rams,civil savant have never collect sanary talkles of rams,£
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Picture of the body odour rejecting the trailer of rams or it is a another APC LIE
i dey tell u, these guys felt this a way to project Buhari's image as a non corrupt dude.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by simplisity(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Thats shows that Buhari is a leader. Knowing when to say yes and when to say know to avoid soiling his hands and to prevent corruptn. If he falls for this one and accept it now, tomoro Aso villa would be filled with trailers of cow. Thank God for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by iwatchandlisten(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
[b][

Why do we celebrate nonsense? That one newspaper in America says our President Buhari is corrupt, but not as corrupt as other African leaders, we begin to celebrate it. God abeg'o!
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Haywhymido(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Picture of the body odour rejecting the trailer of rams or it is a another APC LIE
now mr man, tell me is there anythin u cant do to garner likes frm psycho fellows like u. Well, u av been noticed
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by marv1: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
sandraokosun:
whichever way u want to be blind to the truth. Pmb isnt like gej that not only redefined goat and yam theory but gave a cow/roll royce to tunde bakare as gift which was rejected
And $50,000 envelope as transport fare from abuja to lagos.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by tall2ce(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
the real war against corruption just started.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by goodgate: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Acidosis:
This man has never launched any meaningful project since he was elected into office about 4 months ago. Why this PROPAGANDA??

Now I know Buhari is an idol (shrine), and APC fans are idol worshipping masturbators. 'You people' should keep masturbating on your shrine till 2019.
What have you achieved in the past 100 days? all you hopeless never do wells always think you should have an opinion, go fix your life.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by dacherish(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Wen. The.going is good you see many friends buhari. When the going is bad you see few friend Jonanthan.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Appleyard(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
midolian:
As clean as a whistle! grin

Baba probably doesn't trust his source of wealth.

If a man can divorce his wife for taking money from someone he sees as corrupt, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that he did something like this. grin grin grin

Seconded like witch!cheesy I pray make GEJ reject a truckload of Fishesgringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by shaggyosas(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2015
lastpage:

First, he accepted the car as a PRIVATE CITIZEN... not when he was President of Nigeria.
Second, you said "when Boko attacked him"! So, it was a sort of "sympathetic gift" from well-wishers
Third, as a sitting president, he cannot be accepting ANY GIFT (cars of rams) from individuals because it will appear to the public that those "gifts" were meant to influence his decision-making, as a President, when it comes to the interest of these sort of givers.

When you occupy certain public positions, you have to be seen to be very clean; No gift, No bribes or anything that might taint your image, even if it costs just Ten Naira

Now, you should also have known that if someone did not give you a gift when you were an ordinary citizen (even when it was obvious you need it, like a car, when yours is destroyed).... and then you become an important person like a Judge or President, and they start giving you such gifts, it is called GREEK GIFT.... meant to influence you as time goes by.

A corrupt President will take ANY GIFT at anytime, due to his greed while a person like Buhari will simply say "Thank you, keep your gift".

Are you even aware that When he was in prison, his wife went to collect money from IBB (without his consent) who was President by then. Due to the corrupt nature of IBB, he came out of prison and told her to leave as he cannot eat out of the paws of someone like IBB.

I am sure you are not so daft as not to know all these things but people like you feign ignorance of what this sort f gesture from the President means.
But then, maybe l am wrong sha, afterall, this is a faceless forum. undecided

Lastpage!

Truth be told There's also a reason for this one too which is to celebrate sallah. So you think those that gave out the numerous cars won't come out to ripe. This is just simple hypocrisy and A man who would divorce his wife for such a thing don't know what love stands for. If your a believer of God's word you would know. I know our Presido isn't a total saint but you guys make it look like we have a messiah in our midst. Mr President should stop acting(Performance as an actor) and start acting (operating or functioning). You know what, we are even arguing over what didn't 99% happen. Its only a stupid person that would give such a tin to a person.
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by midolian(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Appleyard:
Seconded like witch!cheesy I pray make GEJ reject a truckload of Fishesgringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Appleyard(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2015
lolaxavier:

MY PRESIDENT

The Pledge!

I pledge to Buhari my President.
to be faithful, Loyal and Honest.
To serve my President with all my strenght,
To defend his policies, and uphold his anti-corruption quest and legacy.

So help me God... Amiiiiiiiin! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by shaggyosas(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Appleyard:

MY PRESIDENT
The Pledge!
I pledge to Buhari my President. to be faithful, Loyal and Honest. To serve my President with all my strenght, To defend his policies, and uphold his anti-corruption quest and legacy.
So help me God... Amiiiiiiiin! cool
Will join you when Tinubu has actually been caught
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Acidosis(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
goodgate:
What have you achieved in the past 100 days? all you hopeless never do wells always think you should have an opinion, go fix your life.
frustrated mastur.bator, please remain silent.

I am not a political/public office holder; hence I owe no one, not even you, anything. Your idol however is elected into a public office to ACHIEVE. Do you understand, Mr Illiterate?
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by bashydemy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari and his handlers are the greatest liars in the world.
you think everyone is like your GEJ?
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by Msquare220: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Picshure O Idonbliv
Re: Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift by simdam500(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Can I hear a hallelujah!!!

Media and lies but if it true, it nothing anyone couldn't do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.