Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. (4380 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Today we experienced one of the greatest war of words in our community, and this war was between a police man and a 300 level law student(male)...
The student was accused of "impregnating" the police man's daughter an co-incidentally, both are neighbours! Trust a nigerian police officer, you need to see the way the man was Fuming and matching to the student's house, for our mind we say"this boy don die today, na today the he go meet him creator"! But for where, this student no even Shake when he see the police officer with is Ak47 riffle for him hand and his wife Dragging their Pregnant daughter along!
Guys una need to hear grammar today, na so this law student finish this officer oo. At first the officer was insisting that he is going to arrest the boy, but the boy quote some jargons(hope una no expect make I know watin he quote?), but the long story be say the boy said he did not rape the girl neither did he do it without the girl consenting..
When the officer see say arresting the boy no go work, he now insist that the boy should marry the girl, but the boy also refused saying the girl was the one that forced her self on him and he does not have any feeling for the girl! Shocked; the police man now asked him what he will do about the baby and he bluntly said he will take care of the baby with the little he has but the girl will have to continue leaving her fathers house!!! Case CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
*Now to my question;*
Should impregnating someone lead to automatic marriage as we see in this our clan?
Will you marry someone because he impregnated you(ladies) or because you impregnated her(guy)
NOTE: this is not Applicable in a case of RAPE!

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hell no! Baby Mama is my witnis grin
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Hell no! Baby Mama is my witnis grin
So this practice don dey creep into our country small small,,,
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by pet4ril(f): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
sad sad Shameless guy Imagine, he will take care of the baby and the girl should continue to stay in her father's house. .don't worry, one thing I know is that someone will also do it to your daughter mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew sad

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
So he should marry her cos she is having his baby... what happened to love? if I no love girl if she like na quadrupleds she dey carry guy she is not going to be my wife but I will take full responsibility for the kids...thats why you should always use a condom to avoid such
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Naija police intimidation and harassment no fit work here..... D boy knows his right
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
sad sad Shameless guy Imagine, he will take care of the baby and the girl should continue to stay in her father's house. .don't worry, one thing I know is that someone will also do it to your daughter mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew sad
Abeg ooo.. No Be me ooo....
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ivyT(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
runnazz:
So he should marry her cos she is having his baby... what happened to love? if I no love girl if she like na quadrupleds she dey carry guy she is not going to be my wife but I will take full responsibility for the kids...thats why you should always use a condom to avoid such

i hear say condom no too pure
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:

Sad but its true.. This days I have to double condoms and now sex just feel like licking sweet with the wrap! #sucks...
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
To a high degree, im sure that i will definitely marry a lady i got pregnant
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Sad but its true.. This days I have to double condoms and now sex just feel like licking sweet with the wrap! #sucks...
HAHAHAHAAHAHA ROFLWKMD LMAO : D
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
HAHAHAHAAHAHA ROFLWKMD LMAO : D
Tosyne watin happen? Basketmouth pass here?
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ivyT(f): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

vascetomy dey there,na u wan fvck toto__lolzz
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ivyT(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
To a high degree, im sure that i will definitely marry a lady i got pregnant
Gbamm

From d king of d lions' den
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:

na so me sef hear am too but if you use am well e pure abi na skin pure pass or pills? or make I lie to op say I be virgin boy when dey abstain? even life itself ain't pure my dia!
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:
vascetomy dey there,na u wan fvck toto__lolzz
Yes, body no be wood! Cutehector, punkyeer your opinions are needed here Ishlove you too oo..
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Tosyne watin happen? Basketmouth pass here?
Na u be the Basketmouth cheesy

I no know say sex with condom don turn licking sweets with the wrapper cheesy
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Yes, body no be wood!
Cutehector, punkyeer your opinions are needed here
Ishlove you too oo..
Ishilove na virgin, therefore, she no go respond to ur mention cool
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na u be the Basketmouth cheesy

I no know say sex with condom don turn liking sweets with the wrapper cheesy
Hahahahhaha, but na true nau!, by the way did you just say you gonna marry any girl you impregnate?
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:
Gbamm
From d king of d lions' den
Im very serious.. I mean it
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahhaha, but na true nau!, by the way did you just say you gonna marry any girl you impregnate?
Definitely... Due to the fact that i cant sleep with a lady im not emotionally connected with
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ivyT(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:
Yes, body no be wood! Cutehector, punkyeer your opinions are needed here Ishlove you too oo..
Y u kon dey call them?
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
runnazz:
Why would you even sleep with a girl you never love or have affection for?

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:

Y u kon dey call them?
y him no go call us... Pfft. Hater
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Well, I will marry her, cuz I hav a working conscience.... But some girls will rather want to abort d baby... Which is so totally uncool
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
chisco82:

Bro sorry am not like a lot of the stereotype Nl guys that would pretend to be what they are not for fame or acceptance & am not ashamed to show my imperfections..however, if we love every girl we date n have s3x with there would hardly be any break ups.. sometimes we lust after gals n fck em, sometimes it's just so convenient n we fck em, sometimes it's just happens even when u hardly know her name n we fck em... I could go on and on but if u say u hv only fcked girls u love..who d he'll ami to say otherwise.. I owe nobody sh1t and I can't lie to myself on a faceless forum..thats the good thing about Nl it's like confessing to a catholic priest holding nothing back and still remain anonymous..it feels so good tho..speaking for myself brahh!

1 Like

Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Definitely... Due to the fact that i cant sleep with a lady im not emotionally connected with
Ope ooo...! Emotion ke? You be woman?
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Well, I will marry her, cuz I hav a working conscience.... But some girls will rather want to abort d baby... Which is so totally uncool
Hector talk true oo,
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hector talk true oo,
ok make I talk tru .. It depends on d babe oo.. If na careless babe, like all dis kyn street babe dem, walahi, I no dey marry oooooo.....
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
chisco82:

Guy forget that thing! You think say you loved the girl once belle enter, you no go feel any love for her oo..
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:
Ope ooo...! Emotion ke? You be woman?
You no go understand cheesy
No be everything wey dey under skirt we dey bleep tongue
Re: He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. by ChappyChase: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
You no go understand cheesy
No be everything wey dey under skirt we dey bleep tongue
Hahhahahahhaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) / Females Only!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.