Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) (4386 Views)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / Ugh! Check Out What These Two Ladies Are Doing. (picture Added). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Freeman50(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2016
A desperate young Nigerian man who in a quest to travel
abroad by fire all means, has ended his life tragically. His
reaction for his horrific action is quite shocking.

According to a Facebook user, Odozor Chimamanda Flora
who posted the photo on a popular social media platform, a young man has committed suicide over his parent's refusal to sell their family land to enable him travel abroad.
Below is how the eyewitness shared the story on social
media;

Is this still happening in Nigeria?

whats ya say? guyz

1 Like

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by mii4u(f): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2016
I can't type rip. Now he will be travelling to somewhere farther than abroad, he will be travelling out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Filashade(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
ahhhh Jesu Cristi!!!

Ehhhhn. Why nooow?

All that Glitters is not Gold. Dont be deceived. This other country you wanted to go to are much more worse than Nigeria.

The western world is not a safe place to be in. It is way more corrupted, wicked and evil than any other. Please why?

This is so sad.

RIP young man.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
Ahhh E get mind o... I can hardly take a razor cut say more killing myself
.... Can't judge the dead!

RIP... Hope he finds rest
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
RIP to the dead....
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2016
When his mates are making it here, he felt his destiny lies abroad.

Stupid child!.

1 Like

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by robosky02(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2016
some smart guys would have sold the land sharperly
and
reached obodo oyibo before their parents would know

this one choose to kill himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by wolelove(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2016
But why because of Abroad...even Ghana na Abroad

1 Like

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
what?
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
What's really happening? Suicide seems to be on the increase lately.

God, please help people to figure suicide is never an option.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by loadedvibes: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Thus dude dey Bleep up. All him mate dey hustle hard here him dey checkout. Chai

1 Like

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2016
And look at all those cretinous fuçktards taking pictures like it's an art exhibit .

4 Likes

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by firstking01(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm, strange.
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2016
I seriously don't see why a grown man will commit suicide just because of such. Lord please protect us from unseen forces
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
People can take pics sha grin grin grin
Why my people why shocked shocked shocked
See camera everywhere.
Nigeria police don see suspects grin grin grin
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by malikombi(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
RIP; thank God this man is not a MMM participant...Lol
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2016
grin

Living abroad doesn't mean the grass is much more greener out there and not all who lives abroad will go back to his country alive and rich... undecided
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Go abroad to do what? Wash plates? undecided
And He had to end His life cos of that undecided
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Travelling to Hell now if care is not taken
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Choi.... Na wa, nothing will make us result to committing suicide IJN
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by DoPeRoSa(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
abuayman:
Travelling to Hell now if care is not taken
Which care again!
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by numericalguy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good for nothing IPODs yoot.
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by vchykp(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Travel is not compulsory for everybody, most people travel and get deported, if traveling is your destiny, no one can stop or change it, killing yourself has cut all hope of achieving you dreams, he must have killed himself as a result of comparing himself with his rich friends, not knowing that people do a lot for money, am sure he will be regreating his action anywhere he is, the dead cant hear.. RIP tho
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dats good

A guy wit lion's heart.

Get wat u need or die trying

Thumb up dude
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Free ticket na him this guy buy to leave this world
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by princeemmma(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
this man is really awful ooo

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by LorDBolton(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
And look at all those cretinous fuçktards taking pictures like it's an art exhibit .

Lady what's in a lifeless body? It's fucktards like you that made everything about black africa ORAL HISTORY.

300-3000 years from now those pictures n many more like it will have scientific value in one way or the other... while cretins like u will still be worshipping invisible figures in the sky.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
When you die, I hope your body becomes a public exhibition and the pictures of your lifeless body will circulate on the internet so that you'll be of scientific value in the future.
LorDBolton:

Lady what's in a lifeless body? It's fucktards like you that made everything about black africa ORAL HISTORY.

300-3000 years from now those pictures n many more like it will have scientific value in one way or the other... while cretins like u will still be worshipping invisible figures in the sky.

Mtcheew
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by LorDBolton(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
When you die, I hope your body becomes a public exhibition and the pictures of your lifeless body will circulate on the internet so that you'll be of scientific value in the future.

You see stupidity is a disease scientists have yet to find a cure for.

Like I said what's in a lifeless body?? If I die in a public setting then whatever pics people take no concern me, cos I'M DEAD.
Same will happen to you if you die in such a setting.

It's normal, humans will always document happenings You're just too much of a fÚcktard that u refuse to face the truth.

It's because of people who served as 'guinea pigs for science & the adverse effects on them fully documented that u can use many drugs, cosmetics etc
Today scientists are able to differentiate between actual suicide and staged suicide (homicide) because of pictures they studied, pictures of dead bodies have helped in conviction of suspects years later.

You're just ignorant.

Now Bleep off!
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by shegssosplendid(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
look at his legs on the ground now.
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by debque(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
bet this one does not looks like suicide na...
Re: Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics) by komonibo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] nawa o shocked ntin wey we no go see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Wished To Have Sex With Your Servant Boy? / My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 / If I Dey With Girl My Preek No Dey Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.