Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# (3466 Views)

He Has Not Called Me Back And Refused To Pick My Calls / She Cursed Me Because I Asked Her Out On A Date And Refused To Show Up / Mamagee3 Got Laid Tonight And Refused To Tell Us About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
So yesterday evening I came back from work, pulled of my clothes and was roaming my apartment while naqed. I used to roam my apartment naqed when alone and at times my babes around but this time I forgot to lock my door.

Na so my neighbor pikin of 6 just run enter my parlor, and held tight onto me. Before I could run for cover the small boy elder sister of 23 or there about barged in on me. I quickly sat down on a sofa and held tight onto the little boy and used him to shade my Dlck from the girl's view.(There was no pillow close by) I commanded her to leave my apartment, she refused saying she won't leave without the little boy. She just fold hand dey look me with her eyes wide open. "Babe you go na, he go come meet you", she shook her head sideways.

Before I could think of what to do to cover up, the little boy loosed grasp of me, na so I draw am back, hold am tight. "Uncle I want to go" said the little boy. Me I nor gree o, I told the little boy to tell his sister to go, he refused and started shouting at me to leave him alone.

I nor gree leave am, the little boy started wrestling with me and had me stood up from the sofa and still holding him tight to shade my dlck. I wanted to turn my back at the girl but she go dey look my hairy yansh, I told the girl to hand over a pillow, she pretended as if she didn't hear me. later the small boy wrestled hard and got free from me. I quickly use my two hands cover my dlck, but I guess she still saw what she wanted to see because my two hands nor fit fully cover the mightiness of dlck.

So this morning the spoilt brat saw me and greeted me while smiling sheepishly, and now I just dey enter house from work, I met her and her 3 friends smiling while greeting me "welcome".

I can't belive small girl wey I nor get "gonking plan" for just see my gbola for free, FREEE, what some ladies are dying to see and get all-nikki-anaconda-style on it.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by mizzbouqui(f): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
For your mind, she was thinking you are gay and a pedophile

9 Likes

Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by GoldenJAT(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
make we know when she go carry belle
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Sexxkillz: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Even superstory cannot compare to this vague nonsense.
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Nelito1472: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank your start you were not accused of gay and a pedophile.
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Nelito1472: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nelito1472:
Thank your star you were not accused of gay or pedophile.
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Swegzfreak: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
6 yrs old?
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by realmindz: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
funny, is this guy ok
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by harsysky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
That boy must be in real Pains
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by ted1741: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
A grown man, naked and held tight to a 6 yr old boy in between your legs and you expect the girl to just walk away. For your information, she was not interested in your stupid "mightiness", rather, perplexed, dumfounded and maybe shocked to her wits at the apparent molestation of her baby brother who was profusely trying to wriggle out of your pedophile grips. She is probably spreading that believable story around too. Better go and explain to the parents before the momentum gathers steam. A boy walks into your unclothedness, instead of running for a cloth, wrapper, sheet etc, or asking him to leave, you waited, God knows for how long before the sister walked in on you. What were you thinking? I have one word for you, SSHHAARRRAPP.

5 Likes

Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
ted1741:
A grown man, naked and held tight to a 6 yr old boy in between your legs and you expect the girl to just walk away. For your information, she was not interested in your stupid "mightiness", rather, perplexed, dumfounded and maybe shocked to her wits at the apparent molestation of her baby brother who was profusely trying to wriggle out of your pedophile grips. She is probably spreading that believable story around too. Better go and explain to the parents before the momentum gathers steam. A boy walks into your unclothedness, instead of running for a cloth, wrapper, sheet etc, or asking him to leave, you waited, God knows for how long before the sister walked in on you. What were you thinking? I have one word for you, SSHHAARRRAPP.
what the fuq is you saying? Mr 2Know. Did you read where I said she barged in on me while I wanted to cover up, immediatley the kid bro ran in, she followed.

Did you read where I requested her to hand over a pillow to cover up?

Did you read where I said she couldn't even hide her face from what she saw instead she folded her arms and her eyes wide open.

Go back and read the post, comprehend what is written there and edit your post.
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Nelito1472: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2016
stupidity:
what the fuq is you saying? Mr 2Know. Did you read where I said she barged in on me while I wanted to cover up, immediatley the kid bro ran in, she followed.

Did you read where I said she couldn't even hide her face from what she saw instead she folded her arms and her eyes wide open.

Op, I don't think you no what will befall you if that girl tells the parents of the boy what she saw u doing.
As a matter of fact, I think you need serious deliverance with hard labour cos idontbeliveyou.
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Theben(m): 3:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Get a new apartment and leave that face me I face you
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Ligxy(f): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2016
stupidity:

You're the one that should edit your post. You sounded like a gay and a pedophile. Thank your God she didn't scream and invite neighbors. Your moniker really suits you.

3 Likes

Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2016
sori u hear?
Re: She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# by kayo80(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2016
OP obviously made this up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Ladies Of NL What Do You Use To Keep Your Black Hair Shiny And Curly? / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy. / Must Watch: The Rise And Fall Of Odumeje A.K.A INDABOSKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.