Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? (1362 Views)

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by imepaul(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
No b small tin o!.... Wen guys meets a lady 4 d 1st tym & in order 2 give a gud impression of themselves, most of dem crack "soft jokes" so @ least she can smile or laugh bcus wen they do, it boosten d morale of guys to advance!

4 area, 1 new babe & her family jst pack enter a new hux, all guys were lyk "new catch dn cum" & they were all waiting 4 deir turn 2 do d "approaching"!... I no knw wetin enter 1 of my guy head o, d guy sabi crack jokes die & so e say e wan go approach d girl, I cum tel am say e no gud if he go nw bcus pipo wey dey go 4 her 2 many, so mk e wait 1st, d guy no gree hear o, I jst chill bcus me stl join d pipo wey wan go 4 her!

So 1 faithful day, me & my guy dey outsyd hux dey chill na em d girl dey waka pas, dis my guy jst get up go meet am o, 4rm wetin I dey c, d girl jst fold her hand dey look d guy wit straight face, d guy ws jst tlkin non-stop, afta 10mins, na so d girl jst waka leave my guy. I go meet my guy ask am hw fa, d guy begin tel me say d girl na witch o, say afta d normal introduction, e crack d 1st joke 2 c weda she go smile, she bone am!..... Na so e try all d jokes wey enter e head o, d girl no mv @ all, na em d girl cum finally tel am "er u done? Cus u er jst delaying me"........ Lwkmd, til nw shame no let d guy show face if d babe dey waka!.......

Share ur own experience!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by brize(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I like jokes whether wooing a girl or just with other friends...... If i crack first nd second joke and you bone (i mean not even a smile) i go be the first person to leave you waka, because i know how much basketmouth is given just to tell me that Obasanjo's & Tinubu's face is ugly (something i know since i was born) and person go laugh, na im i go crack my brain and crack a new and fresh joke for free and you no go laugh.... Hahaha i go first waka be that.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by Hazardd(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Observing
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by Precious91(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
spreads mat with that alligator meat and chilled coke.Anyone want to join?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
LMAO @OP mehnn laugh don burst my belle, well i guess im lucky becaus each time i see any lady, without even saying a word, she has started smilling, i still dnt know why, well i guess im created differently.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by Adasun(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:
LMAO @OP mehnn laugh don burst my belle, well i guess im lucky becaus each time i see any lady, without even saying a word, she has started smilling, i still dnt know why, well i guess im created differently.
so make i hail u abi?handsome bobo!lies 2 full dis ur mouth
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
They always laugh . . .
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by imepaul(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
sweetorgasms:

4 ur mind abi?
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ma'ah talk to girl make she no laugh or smile all through. Yawa dan gas. E never happen before sev
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by nicerod(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ur friend has body odour com kari im smellin mouth+blak teeth dey toast my sista 4 street. U think she go gree abi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by imepaul(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
nicerod:
Ur friend has body odour com kari im smellin mouth+blak teeth dey toast my sista 4 street. U think she go gree abi?

D guy buy new clothes & shoes, wash himsef clean b4 e tlk 2 d girl o, evry1 wants 2 mk a gud impression on d newbies!
Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chai I met one buttie gal in ajah one time like dat, so we agreed to see again then we went 2 tantalisers, then we were gisting , I was try'na immitate dis calabar people tongue cos I'm perfect at doin it and when I do it people laff, so I did it expecting the gal to laff only for her to lock up and was jus look at me, men I felt really bad, my pride was hurt, E pain me die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? by nicerod(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
imepaul:

D guy buy new clothes & shoes, wash himsef clean b4 e tlk 2 d girl o, evry1 wants 2 mk a gud impression on d newbies!
noted

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Heart But I Still Love Him... / How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Nigerian Guys Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.