Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles (2413 Views)

PHOTOS: Saraki Signs 3 Bills / Tinubu, Fayose And Bode George All Smiles In New Photos / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2015

Senate president Bukola Saraki who appeared before the Code of Conduct Tribunal today and his trial was adjourned to October 21. Saraki was accompanied by hailings from his supporters.
Here are some photos of him leaving the Tribunal.

Here are Photos of his Supporters.

http://yesreport..com/2015/09/photos-saraki-leaving-tribunal-all.html

lalasticlala
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by dammytosh: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
m0r0n.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by loomer: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Him for dey cry before?

2 Likes

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by powerfulsettingz: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
the question is how much were those people paid to have senses taken away cheaply?

7 Likes

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by MosakuAW(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by saheedbadmus(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2015
..dont know why i so much like this man.. no homo please.. grin

[size=18pt]SANTOMA [/size]in the building
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by 80million1: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2015
O ma ga o
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by Lanretoye(m): 4:39am On Sep 23, 2015
e be like na only me observe the weight loss when i see the third pic...anyway, i hope you laugh at last sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 23, 2015
He who laugh last SOMETIMES laugh best.... and this is one of the sometimes and i can bet the Nigerian masses will laugh last when this man is jailed.

See all those placard carrying supporter looking for 500-1000 naira... ilorin people at best...really hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by disloman(m): 5:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Do you expect him to cry ni?The smile?hmmm
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by ignis: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Bukola is giving himself false hope. That smiling is not real.

3 Likes

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by onismate: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2015
All those hungry protesters shah. Nah only Buhari body language alone will send you people out of that place. Saraki wasn't supposed to cry after this first visit. He has reserved the tears till after Buhari's body language has finished every thing.

4 Likes

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by Gwan2(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by evatee(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2015
People will never learn....cant imagine masef stooping so low for a wooping sum of 2k just to carry one useless placard in support of a cheat, traitor, double-eye fellow Saraki. The mere commissioner will continue treating ur f up. useless ole!

1 Like

Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by PenSniper: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Smiles because he never expected himself to do Sallah at home.
He must've been immensely grateful to Danladi Umar for granting him bail.
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by PointB: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Look at the posters.

[size=28pt]"BUKOLA IS PART OF CHANGE"
[/size]

Classic! cheesy
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by MisterLongman(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2015
PointB:
Look at the posters.
[size=28pt]"BUKOLA IS PART OF CHANGE" [/size]

Classic! cheesy
I'd call it "EPIC"
Re: Photos - Saraki Leaving The Tribunal All Smiles by kosovo(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Tinubu and PMB only making Saraki popular.

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu, Apc's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead / We’ll Now Start Carrying Sophisticated Weapons In Self Defence — IPOB / Breaking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.