Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites (1469 Views)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) / Nairaland Easter Party (port Harcourt, Bayelsa And Akwa - Ibom) / Cameroonian And Akwa Ibom/calabar Men Have Something In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by defendedvictim(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2015
To many, Its just another wednesday, but then, today marks the 28th anniversary of Akwa Ibom state (and her twin, Katsina State). Well, that's cool but not romantic.

Let's talk about the Akwa Ibom people..have u met any? Have u ever been in a relationship with any?
How about those that are married to one? wink
The floor is open, talk about your annoying, interesting, romantic, crazy... experiences with an akwa ibom person.

Shout out to all my fellow Akwa ibomites; 'dakkada'
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2015
[email] tshew so romantic eh? undecided[/email]
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by jonaifame22(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
There's this akwa ibom gal I met in 2008 we dated for some months then she broke up wth me she says I dnt usually show swags, then we reconciled,she broke up wth me again for another flimsy excuse, we made up again then the last time in 2010 she broke up wth me again that I don't normally take her outing she came to my house just to drop the break up line that day she came to my house by 12 pm and didn't leave up until 7pm, since then I tot after she broke up wth me she'll let me be, but till date she still calls me to know where I am and she visits me in my house and shop many times even without calling me before showing up
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
There's this akwa ibom gal I met in 2008 we dated for some months then she broke up wth me she says I dnt usually show swags, then we reconciled,she broke up wth me again for another flimsy excuse, we made up again then the last time in 2010 she broke up wth me again that I don't normally take her outing she came to my house just to drop the break up line that day she came to my house by 12 pm and didn't leave up until 7pm, since then I tot after she broke up wth me she'll let me be, but till date she still calls me to know where I am and she visits me in my house and shop many times even without calling me before showing up
Who ask you your history?

1 Like

Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by jonaifame22(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
Oyind17:

Who ask you your history?
I've observed that u don't always spare any opportunity u deem fit to show ur stupidity, is it that u feel u'll neva get another chance to show stupidity or wat?
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
I've observed that u don't always spare any opportunity u deem fit to show ur stupidity, is it that u feel u'll neva get another chance to show stupidity or wat?
Bite me if you wanna, you only announced to everyone that your ex if from AI. Who asked you about that?

1 Like

Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by faith551(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Akwa ibom is a nice place to be in, I have a lot of friends from the state, I school in the state and my ex is from akwa ibom state and believe me, she's an angel, grin
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
[email] Truly WTF should I do? [/email]
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by jonaifame22(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Truly WTF should I do? [/email]
boil stones and watch em till it's cooked, monkey
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by defendedvictim(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
eiyaa..its obvious she couldn't find a next
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by defendedvictim(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:
Akwa ibom is a nice place to be in, I have a lot of friends from the state, I school in the state and my ex is from akwa ibom state and believe me, she's an angel, grin
lol. D bad part is dat she is an 'ex'. If she is an angel, who come be demon now? grin
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by faith551(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
defendedvictim:
lol. D bad part is dat she is an 'ex'. If she is an angel, who come be demon now? grin

It's complicated, I dnt relate my with an ex, but this one was just all on me, she was perfect and I screwed it, just happy we still friends.
But the point is, she's an angel grin
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
boil stones and watch em till it's cooked, monkey
[email] Monkey? I'm not your ancestors bro [/email]
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
my brother thats akwa ibom girls for you o. Those people are so troublesome
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Monkey? I'm not your ancestors bro [/email]
thats my guy o. Leave am o.
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by jonaifame22(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
my brother thats akwa ibom girls for you o. Those people are so troublesome
cheesy
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
thats my guy o. Leave am o.
Re: Here's Celebrating Akwa Ibom And Akwa Ibomites by johnnywaka505(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
#DAKKADA

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Many Mins/hrs Do U Spend In The Bathroom / My Secretary Proposed To Me! WTF? Right Or Wrong. / Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.