Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year (1478 Views)

See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / My First Girl Friend Wrote Me This Letter 7years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2016
I gat 4 Platonic lovers. I admire 2 out of the 4 ladies to be selected as my wify in future. But the first 2 calls I received aint these 2 I love angry...... Must it be dt they aint luv me or....Cos I read a topic here, dt a lady dt luvs u must call u in any means. Advice me sad
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2016
You have to consider factors that might have led to them not calling you earlier. Factors beyond their control. Factors like
~Network congestion, which is common during cross over nights.

~If they had access to their phones, depending on where they were crossing over in. Some churches pray into the new year and by 12:45am you still see them holding candles and shouting Amen.

And other few factors or reasons, beyond their control.

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by Ahzyz(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Wow abike olaitan 1st person to wish me Happy New year and also Happy birthday
2day is my day.
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by donholy28(m): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Never! I no like d first girl dat wished me happy new year
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by emotions1: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2016
that can't be true my guy.....
where ever you read it from its a deep lie....

like me I sent bulk messages to my friends so I follow there names alphabetical....

maybe your name is her first or close to it in her contacts..... NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2016
*wishes*not *wiches*
Happy 2016
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2016
i probably wont be getting married then
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Is she ur luv. I see u are happy
Ahzyz:
Wow abike olaitan 1st person to wish me Happy New year and also Happy birthday

2day is my day.
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmm! Same shoe sad
donholy28:
Never! I no like d first girl dat wished me happy new year
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Do u mean no girl called u
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
i probably wont be getting married then
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Tnks for the correctn. Ll edit ASAP
HateU2:
*wishes*not *wiches*
Happy 2016
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
i go marry am cos she mark sense
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by cruzita(f): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2016
grin what if na d gal way dash u HIV call u first,u go marrry her?
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by akachidi(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
I think that marriage have to wait till next year...
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Thank God Na gals de carry HIV aid
cruzita:
grin what if na d gal way dash u HIV call u first,u go marrry her?
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2016
prideofscience:
Do u mean no girl called u
yep
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by pion: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
prideofscience:
I gat 4 Platonic lovers. I admire 2 out of the 4 ladies to be selected as my wify in future. But the first 2 calls I received aint these 2 I love angry...... Must it be dt they aint luv me or....Cos I read a topic here, dt a lady dt luvs u must call u in any means. Advice me sad

The two girls you love already know you love them, so they ain't trying too hard. The two girls you don't love are trying to get your attention, and so they were quick to call you. I'll suggest you observe them all more closely in other scenarios. Cheers.
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tanks bro
pion:

The two girls you love already know you love them, so they ain't trying too hard. The two girls you don't love are trying to get your attention, and so they were quick to call you. I'll suggest you observe them all more closely in other scenarios. Cheers.
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by xtervaganza(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
My ex was the 1st and we broke up 2014
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
that means she still love u
xtervaganza:
My ex was the 1st and we broke up 2014
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Eyah sad
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
yep
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Np: laye - kiss Daniel
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
why na undecided
STFUareyouGod:
Np: laye - kiss Daniel
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by oshe11: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
mine was my paddy's ex

so U no wat dat means

DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
prideofscience:
why na undecided
cuz I like
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
ex u don chop her tire
oshe11:
mine was my paddy's ex

so U no wat dat means

DOG NO DEY CHOP DOG
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by oshe11: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
prideofscience:
ex u don chop her tire
nah! I cnt do dat.......... Cnt even cheat on my gurl
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by prideofscience: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
wao. u are an uncommon man
oshe11:
nah! I cnt do dat.......... Cnt even cheat on my gurl
Re: Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year by oshe11: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
prideofscience:
wao. u are an uncommon man
nah! Its no biggie to me, I tynk we r many out dere tho!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Weather / She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... / Oral Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.