Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Done (3987 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
[gone
Re: Done by Shebarh(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
speechless
Re: Done by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Take the child, marry your wife and forget her. But make sure you tell your wife. #lifegoeson#

4 Likes

Re: Done by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy be happy!

You're not doomed!

Iff your baby mama is ready to cooperate smiley...

Just go ahead and tell your baby mama you're already engaged and she could help u when relating your ordeal to ur wife.

Hiding this open secret to the woman ure engaged to is the greatest mistake you'll ever make so don't think af that I reiterate.

Let her know! She either fukcs off from ur life or agrees to stay afterall smiley

You're not the first neither will u be the last man to have child(ren) out of wedlock, 2face is my witnis smiley ... He's even happily married now cheesy

So, don't sweat it wink

1 Like

Re: Done by ojun50(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Dis one carry weight
Re: Done by MrsChima(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2015
We're you allergic to condoms?

1 Like

Re: Done by twixx(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
this is simple, all he has to do is tell the baby mama he is already engaged and cant marry her, and tell his wife to be the whole story, help with training the boy and be there for him.
Re: Done by Richy4(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2015
It's simple. He should do the paternity test.

If the kid was his, he should explain what happened just the way you wrote it here to the girl he intends to marry.

Besides she was not expecting a virgin man. Except maybe he told her that he has never seen a woman before....

It's not as if the EX girlfriend was asking that she should abandon her......

Let him explain with simple apologies. If she likes him, she will forgive it and move on .
Re: Done by elantraceey(f): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's not as simple as we think but here's what I think he should do, the baby mama has already come to terms with her situation long ago so it'll be easier for her to continue her life without him, he'll just need to assist her financially at all times so the issue here will be his fiancée . He should explain everything to her , if she's okay with it fine, if she's not well he'll determine the next step but he shouldn't keep it from her.
Re: Done by missmary(f): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Do not take the child to be with you and your new wife... Please pity the child..

We've heard too many stories of how the nice step mother turned the child to an ekaette and a punching bag.. Tell your fiance.. Maybe she wont yari.. Pay your baby mama upkeep allowance. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Done by IamforGod: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmmmm!

Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Done by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrsChima:
We're you allergic to condoms?

Lol, NA wetin me sef first ask be that ooo. but, the truth is. We are all Thieves person wey get caught NA Hin Be Baraoo!
Re: Done by sisisioge: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's quite simple. Be sure child is yours and take responsible henceforth. Lay all your cards on the table for fiancée...life will go on. Happy married life in advance.

No big deal.
Re: Done by Hedybee(f): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Done by Flashh: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Take your responsibility since you didn't make use of condom with her during your school days.

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hedybee:
I didn't read where the girl said she wants to come back. Accept the child and take full responsibility, and continue with your life

Yeah she never said she is
Re: Done by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flashh:
Take your responsibility since you didn't make use of condom with her during your school days.
And the responsibility is......?
Re: Done by Flashh: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Drabeey:

And the responsibility is......?
After doing the DNA test and it's confirm the child is his, then he can take the child and he should tell his new wife to be about it so as not to be a controversial thing later.
Re: Done by 400billionman: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dont worry..
Re: Done by gunners160(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op,menh,ur friend is not a friend but a liar and a wicked man.I had to re read your story again and again because I knew their was something fishy about this your friend .Point 1,why would the lady be scared of coming to your friend's place again if really he treated her well? her reply was "I know you don't love me anymore but just want to get into my pants again"meaning he 1ce had sex with her which led to a bitter experience and she dön't want such again.POINT 2,why would your friend ask her if that was the pregnancy she got for him before leaving school?and the her repy was, "she knew his position then and that was why she kept mute".Meaning your friend was aware the lady was pregnant for him but he asked her to abort it or he suggested something incorrigible that she could not take so she had no option than to keep the baby away from him and run away far from your friend. LASTLY,WHY WAS UR FRIEND SCARED IF REALLY HE KNOWS HE HAS NO SKELETON IN HIS CUPBOARD?See,your friend is mean and he is only making the story to look in his favour BECAUSE NO SANE LADY WILL JUST RUNAWAY WITH PREGNANCY 4 GOOD 4years W/O REASON..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Misscelineous(f): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
waiting for part two
Re: Done by Misscelineous(f): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
waiting for part two
400billionman:
Dont worry..
waiting for part two
Re: Done by Sparkles003(f): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Elsielex:
Take the child, marry your wife and forget her. But make sure you tell your wife. #lifegoeson#
see ur mouth like take the child.
say watin happen.
then after taking the child what happens to the mother of the child.
did it occur to you say she only told him just so he knows his first fruit is out there somewhere not for him to take the child away from her.

1 Like

Re: Done by Mznaett: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Done by Spikkylee: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Errmmm!!!

Tell ur Fiancee

Get a DNA test done

For hiding a very sensitive issue from u I don't think it will be bad if u told her u are already engaged...
Re: Done by gunners160(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Elsielex:
Easier said than done.Please,read the story again you will discover that the guy is hiding something and he would definitely pay for it someday.The guy is not a saint as we are made to belief but a wolf in a sheep clothing. ...He kant get away with karma and he will never

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
explain to ur fiancee or fiance, hear wetin she go talk.she is in d best position to b giving u advice nw n nt us
Re: Done by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
explain to ur fiancee or fiance, hear wetin she go talk.she is in d best position to b giving u advice nw n nt us

Hmmn NA waa, so you mean he should just tell that loving girl and break her hrt GBAM
Re: Done by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigerians and hypocrisy. He is a Christian he cant marry two wives. Bt he can have sex? Good for him. Bt d gal nd her family are kinda funny/silly he shud hv beeb told since
Re: Done by MRBrownJ: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
DNA TEST!!! DNA TEST!!! DNA TEST!!!!
anything else is secondary
Re: Done by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Drabeey:

Hmmn NA waa, so you mean he should just tell that loving girl and break her hrt GBAM
having a kid with a gal is nt a must u go marry am especially wen u av sumone. d fiance wld knw it isnt d nigga fault. dats y I said he shld ask her for advice.
Re: Done by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
I love this movie..

Watched it several time,I love how Ramsey Noauh acted his role,Genevieve did her part too well..

Teco Benson is a good director,while Emmalex is a good marketer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Think With Their Joysticks! See Pics! / Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos) / My Boyfriend Has To Beat Me Up Before He Gets An Erection – Lady Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.