Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Done - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Done (3991 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done by HomieQuan(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2015
He should talk to his fiance about it
Re: Done by AyeeIdris(f): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Your friend is a terrible liar. Is It the pregnancy you had for me before you left school is not a random question. The guy knew she was pregnant. Forget all that story.

See people saying he should 'take' the child. Just like that? Gerrarahere

Eid Mubarrak

1 Like

Re: Done by Dotwillis1(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2015
.... Because you impregnated her doesn't mean you will be pressed to marry her. She even took care of the little boy for four years without telling you. Maybe she didn't even want you has a husband. Buh the thing is, discuss with her about the issue, let her know you v a fiance and yhu planning to Wed. Then assure her that you will perform your responsibilities on the child.

Their are so many issues like this, it's no big deal as far as you not a cheat and yhur lady is understanding.
Re: Done by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Hedybee:
I didn't read where the girl said she wants to come back. Accept the child and take full responsibility, and continue with your life

That we ain't sure of now. She's acting like she's in love as of recent.
Re: Done by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
I love this movie..

Watched it several time,I love how Ramsey Noauh acted his role,Genevieve did her part too well..

Teco Benson is a good director,while Emmalex is a good marketer.
D's is not a movie dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Mama-gee With Love / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pixs Of A Nairalander! / Woman Dances At Wedding Reception With Her Panties (images+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.