Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? (1348 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by MzzCutie(f): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is irresponsible...we see something like this almost everyday this days.The rate how these badt girls dey swag is really badostic lol.Thank God i'm a good girl,i'm so proud of myself*wink*
See Another Shocking Irresponsible photo>>> http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/can-you-allow-your-wifesister-to-dress.html

Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by buygala(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Of course smiley

that's if she is my step-wife or step-sister sad
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by nikkiking(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Naaaa undecided.

This fashion madness.
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by dharay99: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
maybe...#tbh.
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by donefesco(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wife no,sister maybe
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
MzzCutie:
This is irresponsible...we see something like this almost everyday this days.The rate how these badt girls dey swag is really badostic lol.Thank God i'm a good girl,i'm so proud of myself*wink*
See Another Shocking Irresponsible photo>>> http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/can-you-allow-your-wifesister-to-dress.html
mind your business
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
This girl is on duty na, that's her action wear.

Cutie, you don't have any business with that mode of dressing if you're not in that line if work.
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

mind your business

Lol, simple.. .
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

mind your business
busy body...........
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wife, Sister A big NO
Galfriend, LT? Why not??

Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by shaiba(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
INTROVERT will know cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
hilaomo:
busy body...........
??
Re: Can You Allow Your Sister Or Wife To Dress Like This ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

??
maka chuwku if i slap you eh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help-her Ex Keep Calling Everyday / Stereotypes Against Igbo Women / Why Looking For A Life Partner Is Like Finding A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.