Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (77543 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by nduchucks: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
That is the photograph of a starving farmer right there.

If this guy is a Boko Haram kingpin, then I was born in Abakaliki.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by IceDude(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
rastamouse:
Hope he is not a poor local farmer mistaken for a terrorist. He looks too innocent and harmless to be among such bloodthirsty gang
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Xo messd up ........

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by IceDude(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
rastamouse:
Hope he is not a poor local farmer mistaken for a terrorist. He looks too innocent and harmless to be among such bloodthirsty gang
Dont judge a book by its cover
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by andresia(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
rastamouse:

so typed a f0ol
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
waow!
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by AlPeter: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute must you comment? okay your comment enter front page, oya go bank go withdraw money, funny people.
great work by the army I pray the lord protect you. may God keep exposing these demons in human skin, more and more everyday.
bluewles33:
Kill am
ademega:
kill him
nbright:
Ok o.
adedayourt:
grin
Lekcy001:
i see
gajerian:

Ok
miraz:
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bambless1:
^ think before you type......
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gallant!
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by favourmic(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
best option

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by DeltahArmy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Look at his flat chest..id.iot
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by mk125(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kill him. No time to waste on people who derive joy from killing other people
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Ekponoimo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
the same God that helped the children of Israel... The Same God THat fought and win all the battles for His people.
The same God that shut the mouth of The LIoN with Daniel in the Den.
The same God that saved shedrach menshach and abednego,
wiLL continue to fight the battles of our nation Nigeria.. AnD conquer.
This is the work of God.
And we must return all praises to HIM.
Thank U LOrd.
For using d Nigerian armies to liberate our country from terrorism
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Ekponoimo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ekponoimo:
[color=#770077][/color]
the same God that helped the children of Israel... The Same God THat fought and win all the battles for His people.
The same God that shut the mouth of The LIoN with Daniel in the Den.
The same God that saved shedrach menshach and abednego,
wiLL continue to fight the battles of our nation Nigeria.. AnD conquer.
This is the work of God.
And we must return all praises to HIM.
Thank U LOrd.
For using d Nigerian armies to liberate our country from terrorism
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by 2termz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Eziachi: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
I think, hunger may likely finish Boko Haram than guns and bullets looking at these men
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by LoveJesus87(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
You can c ILLITERACY full in his eyes. This boko haram tin is caused by lack of education nd development in d north. U wont find any southerner lyk this. LAILAI. its a pity nd i dnt tink he is Ready to change at all so let them kill so dat he can go nd c his allah in hell
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Fash20: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pearlyakin:
Please where can I get fairly Used Ram or
tokunbo ram, or UK used ram for sallah?
that's the problem most of us have in this country why looking for fairly used or tokunbo ram when you can have CONFIRM ABA MADE RAM at an affordable price call Ochuko on 081abaram4sell be fast we only have few left.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by DeFatherforyou(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
BUNCH OF HEDIOITS......KILL THEM ALL.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by enorsaint001(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hey guys... I ignored this at first sight!!! Like seriously...am making money online, this is easier than forex trade.... Just follow this link... Don't ignore these!!!!
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=7986 don't just browse in vain my bro&sis... God bless you
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Indeed!

No be only "Kingpin"...Una catch "Queenneedle" too!

[size=18pt]LIARS![/size]

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by edward1984(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
Lol the dude looks like a starved animal.

Meanwhile make I tie this thing wella before e miss overnight grin

grin grin grin grin grin All men must secure their property, I beg he is doing a good job before the goat gets missing....

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by bmos(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imortal001:
Make him confess!

Him own son kpeme for this works. It is bye bye Bulama as hell waits to receive ya
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by edward1984(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Look how skinny he is, suffering on earth all for the sake of religion, and thinks he is going to heaven to enjoy... pffff
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keep on killing till there's none left #
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
phameous:
His looks sef na wa...
you don dey freak for am abi?abokiii get long big preek o and I know you love it long and big grin
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by davien(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
He could merely be a sacrificial pawn..
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Let them kill him immediately
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by phameous: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you don dey freak for am abi?abokiii get long big preek o and I know you love it long and big grin

Don't quote me n spew trash, I won't welcome it.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Jabioro: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
This church rat? wbo are the useless followers
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by nickxtra(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
The funniest things is that these people look not well fed and malnourished
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by bmos(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=DeltahArmy post=38310805]Look at his flat chest..id.iot[/quote

Am sure Fani Fang Kayode and Metuh will choose option 3
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
Lol the dude looks like a starved animal.
Meanwhile make I tie this thing wella before e miss overnight grin
Don't let those saTANists/PDP ppl come near u dia oo! grin
Barka 'D Sallah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.