Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (77547 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by vivacious01: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
cyara:
See how hungry looking he looks
How can this man be a Kingpin,poor scapegoat.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by vivacious01: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
cyara:
See how hungry looking he looks
I. wonder my dear,how can this man be a Kingpin,poor scapegoat.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by phameous: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
kle4d:

He looks hungry grin

No be small... Angry+hungry
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
phameous:

Don't quote me n spew trash, I won't welcome it.
you don dey freak for am abi?abokiii get long big preek o and I know you love it long and big tongue
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by lukas280(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls kill him now seventy two vagins re wainting for him....dnt gun just put a genede on him or better still dynamite
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by cyberdurable(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flets:
Propaganda without limits ... what makes this ragtag a kingpin?
Don't mind apc... we r watching... I see this man as an innocent farmer
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by raphy(m): 3:10am On Sep 24, 2015
does ths look lyk kingpin in ya eyes.smone who hv been starve since january.maybe he hv use all hs energy on d yung virgins.d army r tryin sha GOD WL BLESS N REWARD THEM bt thy shud stp sayin lies
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Smooyis(m): 5:27am On Sep 24, 2015
KUDOS to the military personnel. May God continue to strengthen them.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by kayalla(f): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
CHINEKE!!!!!

WHAT IS THIS SCARECROW?

I thought these guys re living big or atleast well.

so wat the hell re they doing all these for?

may God save them
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by kayalla(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Pearlyakin:
Please where can I get fairly Used Ram or
tokunbo ram, or UK used ram for sallah?

check Nairaland Annex
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Its like all the Boko haram are notorious, Kingpin and leaders.

Everyday new arrest of notorious kingpin.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by fF01(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2015
stanbuggy:
Really nothing to say here!
Think am really getting Good at this FTC thingy.
That's what happens when u use a smart phone grin grin
Oh also pls the army shouldn't spare any of them.
Kill em all
na dull phone odas dey use??
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by FRANKOXY(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Let's pray for his repentance undecided
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Why don't they wanna show us his face, the guy in the last picture has a lot more hair on his head than the man in the former two. I tell you I don't trust NA's press reports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.