Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (77545 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by thegoodone2(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good work NA. but why our ladies in d house after his look? my observation.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by harry509: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
dainformant:
Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/photos-see-notorious-boko-haram-kingpin.html
waste d e-goat
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by soludo93(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Buhari boys
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by godzson(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abokis nd terror, awon omo ale jati jati
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Kazrem(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
See as him be?
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Chislon(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
badt guy omo those guns there can i get one''dem
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Commandoabdul(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
No mercy pls.

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Commandoabdul(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
soludo93:
Buhari boys
I pity your brain...

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by lordmayor4(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
damton:
hope he gets what he deserves.

You can never get anything out of him bro. The operation is so compartmentalized that every information is on a need to know basis
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
why so skinny...
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by creampassion: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
My people it is annoying yet shocking to me that ,really these hungry and unintellingent looking guys , could be the ones staging all the super orchestrated attacks against the Nigerian Army , if you see what I see then you will know that there's a lot to these boko haram issue than meet the eyes
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by adedayourt(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
AlPeter:
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute must you comment? okay your comment enter front page, oya go bank go withdraw money, funny people.
great work by the army I pray the lord protect you. may God keep exposing these demons in human skin, more and more everyday.

inside ur mind now u done talk sense abi undecided
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Tamakay(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
The stench of illiteracy is what I smell in him.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by myners007: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
cyara:
See how hungry looking he looks
No he looks hungrily hungry
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by tunde1200(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks To Baba God for this great achievements from our soldiers.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
efilefun:
Lol the dude looks like a starved animal.

Meanwhile make I tie this thing wella before e miss overnight grin
naawaah for u o, if the ram kon get up run nko?... Na die you de be dat grin
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by hamzeiy: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmmm....but most nairalanders aint smart....so no body noticed d guys eyes was covered in the first pics...possibly his eyes has been removed by d gallant officers
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Charly68: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
O God help our military men at the battle front ..
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by wtfCode: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
looks like a drunkard to me. Are they sure thats the kingpin?
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by ogastone(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
is this Shekau? this man resembles a mad man, I am not doubting o, but I wonder if the captured man in the picture can be able to lift an ak47 talk less of commanding BH boys. I am just passing sha !.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
dainformant:
Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/photos-see-notorious-boko-haram-kingpin.html

Is this is a kingpin
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by adeniyia33(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Northerners released evil on innocent naijaz, sword will never depart from the households of everyone that sponsored the boko haram...Family members of boko boys will not know rest......Northern Nigeria will beg for peace for what u did to the school girls in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by WinkWrld: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
WE ALL SAY BOKO HARAM. BUT LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD. MY OPINION,, I WILL BLAME THE PAST RULERS AND GOVERNORS OF THE NORTHERN STATES. GUYS LIKE ABDUSALAMI, ATIKU, BABANGIDA, SAS(borno), ABACHA, AND MANY MORE. MY REASON: THE PEOPLE WERE NOT CARRIED ALONG. THEY ARE SUFFERING. LIFE IS MEANINGLESS TO THEM. NO ELECTRICITY, NO WATER, NO SCHOOL, NO HOSPITAL, NO GOOD HOUSING, ..people deserve more than just sitting down to pray and sharing peanuts or bag of rice. I lived in Borno for 5years. It is really not what I will recommend for an enemy. Just sit back and imagine the circumstance with the extreme heat from the sun. It goes upto 42 degrees accompanied sometimes by sandstorm. This has been a reason for most of the poor people being blind. Yet the exclusive rich ones live a super luxury life with access to international travel at anytime. Boko haram Boko haram, BOKO HARAM!. This is a consequence of pure ignorance ! Greed and deceit. Yet! Innocent people suffer this. Our northern leaders amongst others should be remorseful. Nigeria is rich, yet Nigerians are poor. We must hold people responsible for boko haram. Shekau is not the cause, neither is aliu. The cause is BABANGIDA, abacha , Alimodu Sheriff, ABDUSALAMI, ATIKU, and other past rulers. Imagine no hospitals in a big city like Borno! Apart from one miserable teaching hospital which one cannot reach there with any descent transport. Education is Zero because no proper schools built.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait!, Dubai! Iraq! All have extreme weathers like Northern Nigeria but government presence have made it habitable. The bottom line is that Borno is inhabitable due to self neglect.
God so kind that disease like the Ebola never penetrated the north. It would have been a national disaster. We would have been totally cu-out from the world.
The death rate in the North is at its peak. The standard of living is below poor. Are we really our brothers keepers. I don't think so.
A quick remedy should be making he town a habitable place. We have graduates who speak Hausa fluently and can communicate to the people. We also have very huge untapped labour force who can be trained technically. Government must show presence in educating people.
Continuous ignorance will result in a very terrible disaster yet to u fold.
But really, is it not sickening to know that somepeople want to keep the whole countries wealth in their account. Want to own the world and yet have little or more than 20-30yrs to even live. It makes no sense. Even with stolen billions, @1million a day expenditure, they still want to steal money for 100yrs
Doctor and Phsycologist really need to check for a medication for this disease.
Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Jamesbrowny(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
I think i like him
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by DoroMega: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
See how the idiot looks....eyesore
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by lumeneng22: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
See ugly face and haggard body

1 Like

Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
phameous:
His looks sef na wa...
He looks hungry grin
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by padrey(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!
Fairly Used rams and goats for sale...
Sallah promo is here again!: Tokunbo goat - Buy 1 & get 1 free.
*London used He-goat - N1,200
*USA used white ram - N1,220
*Stolen ram - N850.
*1 eyed ram -N820 *Blind goat - N800. *ram wey dey hear wit 1 ear - 650
*Deaf and dumb ram - N610
*Crippled goat -
N380.
*Wrinkled ram - N250 *Sick goat - 150
*HIV He-goat - N25 *Ebola ram - free Order Now.. Its SALLAH Season. Happy Sallah in Advance.
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by clemz88(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dunno what they benefit from their chosen career. Looking so hungry. Illitrates rejecting civilization. Mtcheew
Re: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
It amazes me how these hungry looking set of people have been giving the Nigerian military a tough time for over half a decade. It means there really is truth to the statement "To win a fight, it doesn't matter the size of the dog; what matters is its willpower to win".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Concerns As Tinubu Fails To Self-isolate After UK Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.