Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) (1483 Views)

'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina / 90 Orange Men In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Certificate Of State Of Origin Is The Worst Certificate In The World (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by talktomazech: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Meet 10 richest people in the world according to their ranking...

Despite unsteady oil prices and a weakened euro, the list of the world’s wealthiest defied global economic turmoil. Forbes 29th annual guide to the globe’s richest, has a record 1,826 billionaires with an aggregate net worth of $7.05 trillion, up from $6.4 trillion a year ago.

Below is a list of just 10 of the richest people in the world and their brief profiles. These are listed according to ranking smiley

1. Bill Gates - Net worth $79.6 billion

Bill Gates is once again the richest person on the planet, a title he has held for 16 out of the last 21 years.

2. Carlos Slim - Net worth $71.9 billion
Carlos Slim Helu is the second richest person in the world, despite changes in the Mexican telecom landscape, where he has prospered greatly over the past two decades.

3. Warren Buffet - Net worth $70.8 billion

Warren Buffett Net WorthWarren Buffett is wealthier than ever thanks to the stellar performance of his diversified holding company, Berkshire Hathaway.

4. Amancio Ortega - Net worth $70.5 billion

Spaniard Amancio Ortega grew up the son of a railway worker and is now the world's richest retailer.

Two women are among....

Now, click to see the rest in order - https://www.mazech.com/richest_men_in_the_world

Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by Sappyman(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
That is good. I know I will soon join the list when the wind of change in Nigeria is firmed up.

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by Obikodo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
@Op where my name?
Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by talktomazech: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin

Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by deewhone(f): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
God punish POVERTY!!!
Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by talktomazech: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Obikodo:
@Op where my name?

Sorry, bro! Those who made the list no dey chat on Nairaland. For having user account here and chatting with us, you are automatically - DISQUALIFIED!!!
cheesy grin

Click to see further selection criteria - https://www.mazech.com/richest_men_in_the_world
Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by DaBullIT(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2015
Your list never complete o guy

Put my name for number 2,

Na so he go be ,

You never sabi me nor mean say i no fit compete with them o ,
Re: Meet 10 Richest Men In The World! See where and how they make their money!!! :) by talktomazech: 4:07am On Sep 24, 2015
DaBullIT:
Your list never complete o guy

Put my name for number 2,

Na so he go be ,

You never sabi me nor mean say i no fit compete with them o ,

I don't know how people are so rich like this, and what they're doing with money! lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is A PDP Member / Russia Using Electronic Warfare To Cloak Its Actions In Syria From Isis And Nato / Biafra Madness On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.