Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me (3701 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin I make them smile, laugh and blush. cool Plus I'm a gentleman sometimes grin

Nice qualities you have there smiley
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by joseph1832(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
Must u always put Nigerian gals down undecided
Excuse me, don't generalize. The girls I speak of are the ones who don' have an once of self respect.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by samtol4(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't care about who is smarter. I just think it's rude of her to bring an entourage on your 1st date. Who does that?
Naija ladies do that ! What abt SA gals?
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
samtol4:
Naija ladies do that ! What abt SA gals?

Well, I don't know if South African girls do it or not, but I've never been invited on a date by any of my friends, unless it was a double date.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by AfroKnight: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nice qualities you have there smiley

grin grin thanks. Hopefully some NL ladies would send me PM's after this nice endorsement. Lol.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin thanks. Hopefully some NL ladies would send me PM's after this nice endorsement. Lol.

Hehehe.

*fingers crossed for you*
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
amunkita:

Baby kel, nah u try outsmart the guy?.
Guy u sef dull, u should have ordered for extra plate before leaving... lwkmd cheesy
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Myles23(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2015
why do girls always think they r d smart one (thats foolish)
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Op, you are the true son of your father

* thumbs up baba* cool
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by ChappyChase: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't care about who is smarter. I just think it's rude of her to bring an entourage on your 1st date. Who does that?
That can only happen in Nigeria...
You dear not plan to take a girl out with out having an exit plan, cause she's sure gonna bring her friends especially when she's not into you and you've been pestering her!
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
The summary of ya story"Am a broke D#
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
anigbajumo:
Continue to cook lies 4mum to chop here,

Jokes embarassed
grin
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by Ayekotoo(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I just think it's rude of her to bring an entourage on your 1st date. Who does that?
Lmao
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by JayJustus(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

broke ass hungry girls do that...forreal mehn..nahm saying halla!!!
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by phabulous88(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
akinloluwao:
Na Buka you carry the babe go? If na eatery, you will pay before leaving the counter.

I totally disagree. There are many restaurants where you pay for your meal after eating; in fact, you don't even have to go to the counter to be served
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me by armadeo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
I would have respected you more if you told themnpoint blank that you are paying only for your date and they should give you guys some privacy. They are free to use some other booth in the eatery.

What you did isn't smart it's cowardice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Girls Are Hatching Like Eggs!! (sexy And Scary At Same Time) PICS / Hot Naija Girl Goes Half Unclad Online / You Can Enjoy Longer Sex With These TWO Methods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.