Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari (1331 Views)

War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari / No Ministers Till October--- Senators / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2015
The president if τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ federal republic of Nigeria has failed to appoint ministers after four months in charge. Choosing 30 good heads from over 170million should not bε̲̣̣̣̥ an headache for a four-time presidential hopeful. The president has stated his intention τ̅O°˚˚˚ oversee τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ ministry of petroleum and natural resources but thus far has in τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ real sense head all parastatals. fΐrsτ̅ on τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ agenda should bε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ appointment of minister of finance who will head τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ economy of τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ country. Kudos however, must bε̲̣̣̣̥ awarded τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president for an improved power supply,little wonder my friend said,'if appointing a minister of power resources will interrupt τ̅hτ̅s free-flow electricity bε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥n enjoyed currently,τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president had never appoint one'. Attention would again bε̲̣̣̣̥ paid τ̅O°˚˚˚ τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ federal character once τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president is ready τ̅O°˚˚˚ appoint members of his cabinet makers. I wish τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president well as we await τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ 'CHANGE' needed τ̅O°˚˚˚ propel Nigeria τ̅O°˚˚˚ greater heights. God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by ibedun: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2015
I hope you are not asking PMB to send his ministers to the senate which is headed by a criminal?
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by bettercreature(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2015
You wrote like a cry baby
You guys are waiting to see the list so you can criticize them

1 Like

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by sammyj: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Well,no one is an island so if γ̲̣̣̥ou know more than ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥n γ̲̣̣̥ou can enlighten ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 'Mr know-all'.
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Two heads far better than One..... If buhari thinks he can do without ministers then Our Economy awaits great falling 1$ = #1000

1 Like

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2015
bettercreature:
You wrote like a cry baby
You guys are waiting to see the list so you can criticize them
if γ̲̣̣̥ou criticise γ̲̣̣̥ou do ΐτ̅ constructively,O°˚˚˚kay. Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ is no reason an aspirant since 2003 for presidency should act like he's not ready τ̅O°˚˚˚ propel τ̅hτ̅s nation forward. By now he should have men of integrity he had hope τ̅O°˚˚˚ work wΐτ̅h on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
This goes to show that Buhari was never ready and is still not ready to Govern in a democratic dispensation.

He is used to been the all and all. A leopard does not change its spot.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
john4reala:
Two heads far better than One..... If buhari thinks he can do without ministers then Our Economy awaits great falling 1$ = #1000
thank γ̲̣̣̥ou ♍y brother,even countries wΐτ̅h bε̲̣̣̣̥τ̅τ̅ε̲̣̣̣̥r economy don'τ̅ joke wΐτ̅h ministry of finance. Latest 7days D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pronounce one because Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ country revovle round τ̅his ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by QueenEdna(f): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Anyways whatever is keeping Him, i hope its worth the wait.
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by dalass(f): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
D[quote author=walemagic post=38323259] i
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
ibedun:
I hope you are not asking PMB to send his ministers to the senate which is headed by a criminal?
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are all criminals. Rule 1) don'τ̅ get caught in Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ act. Rule 2) do small small. rule 3) bε̲̣̣̣̥ in Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ right caucus. Tinubu was in τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ dock too.

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2015
walemagic:
The president if τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ federal republic of Nigeria has failed to appoint ministers after four months in charge. Choosing 30 good heads from over 170million should not bε̲̣̣̣̥ an headache for a four-time presidential hopeful. The president has stated his intention τ̅O°˚˚˚ oversee τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ ministry of petroleum and natural resources but thus far has in τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ real sense head all parastatals. fΐrsτ̅ on τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ agenda should bε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ appointment of minister of finance who will head τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ economy of τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ country. Kudos however, must bε̲̣̣̣̥ awarded τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president for an improved power supply,little wonder my friend said,'if appointing a minister of power resources will interrupt τ̅hτ̅s free-flow electricity bε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥n enjoyed currently,τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president had never appoint one'. Attention would again bε̲̣̣̣̥ paid τ̅O°˚˚˚ τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ federal character once τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president is ready τ̅O°˚˚˚ appoint members of his cabinet makers. I wish τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ president well as we await τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ 'CHANGE' needed τ̅O°˚˚˚ propel Nigeria τ̅O°˚˚˚ greater heights. God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
you could have save this for October 1. He said September so wait. fellow country men .mke we wait Biko!!! 30days is d month of September.
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by hinwazaka: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2015
KEEP WAITING FOR THE MINISTERS WHO WILL NEVER ARRIVE. I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID ON THIS FORUM THAT THE PRESIDENT HAS NO INTENTION OF APPOINTING MINISTERS. YOU AND ALL NIGERIANS BETTER GET USED TO A SLIM, SINGULAR GOVERNMENT.
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by hinwazaka: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2015
ibedun:
THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT THE PRESIDENT INTENDED, BY SENDING HIS HORDES OF ZOMBIES AFTER THE HEAD OF HIS LEGISLATURE. HE HAS NO INTENTION OF APPOINTING MINISTERS, AND THE CCB IS THE JOKER HE DEPLOYED TO ESCAPE THE DEADLINE OF HIS PROMISE. WHEN DECEMBER ARRIVES HE WILL EITHER IMPLICATE BURUTAI IN A SCANDAL OR AGGRAVATE HIS ANTI-CORRUPTION CAMPAIGN TO DODGE HIS BOKO HARAM PROMISE. THIS IS THE PRESIDENT WE ARE STUCK WITH.

1 Like

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2015
First thing first, you write like your keypad has asthma.

Secondly Buhari has no input on the improved power supply so research well before you post.

1 Like

Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
First thing first, you write like your keypad has asthma.

Secondly Buhari has no input on the improved power supply so research well before you post.
I have no reason τ̅O°˚˚˚ reply γ̲̣̣̥ou bt if γ̲̣̣̥ou're blind view ppl's comment. Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ rate of γ̲̣̣̥our power supply is same τ̅O°˚˚˚ Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ last 6yrs abi. Fool. Reason well and stop reasoning from γ̲̣̣̥our anus. If γ̲̣̣̥ou're an APC member advise τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥♍ well as far as a♍ concern I have no political afliation. Just a concerned Nigeria. O°˚˚˚kay
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by walemagic(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
afolag:

you could have save this for October 1. He said September so wait. fellow country men .mke we wait Biko!!! 30days is d month of September.
Tank God ita just 7days more,abi
Re: Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari by otukpo(f): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Cinfusion in the land.

(1) (Reply)

See The Bad State Of Okigwe-Arondizuogu-Nnewi Road,A Federal Road(Pic) / Nigerians Abroad: Do you deny your Nigerian Identity? / I Am 100% In Support Of Biafra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.