Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How To Pull Women To You Like A True Player ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pull Women To You Like A True Player ? (2490 Views)

S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pull Women To You Like A True Player ? by leslimark(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Female magnets are guys who can turn girls on, no matter what. Girls feel a kind of affinity for these guys and thankfully, the secrets to becoming one aren't hard to find out. If you wish to become a female magnet, like the experts of seductions out there who have no difficulties finding dates, you need to understand that skills need to be learned before you can get a girl's attention with ease and with minimal effort to generate as much attraction as you need and want.

Method 1: Please Nobody But Yourself. The truth is: people are hard to please and will constantly find one thing or another that they can complain about - especially girls. In fact, girls will make things even harder for you if you show them how desperate you are for her their approval and attention.

Keep a strong personality and stand up for your abilities and entire self. If you never crave the approval of other people, in general, you will find that getting dates is much easier.

Method 2: Learn To Tease. The guys that get the girls are never scared to joke around and tease them. By making girls laugh, you can get the key to their hearts and soul.

Guys who are now great seduction artists have already mastered this art of teasing and girls long for their company simply because they bring life to any party. If you wish to attract hot girls, you need to be fine with teasing and cracking jokes as humor happens to be a huge turn-on for girls.

visit following link to find out on attracting hard to get any women

Re: How To Pull Women To You Like A True Player ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
sigh

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy / Has Anyone Married A SUN GIRL On Daily Sun Newspaper / My Neighbour Charges Us 3k For Sex With His Bae.. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.