Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? (1326 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by love2nicee: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate

There are many indecent habits most males bask in; these habits change into a part of them as they develop up they usually by no means change afterwards.

Some habits are consolable, while others shouldn’t just be. These habits mentioned are typical men’s habit… and they should stop it today.

1. SOILING THE TOILET

It’s funny how men can’t use a toilet the right way. I mean the toilet has a large size and it baffles me how a lot of men spill urine wrongly and carelessly. Worst part is when they spill the urine and leave it afterwards — a simple splash of water would do fellas.

2. WEARING SAME UNDIES

A lot of men are in this habit of wearing one underwear (briefs and boxers especially) for 2, 3, 4 days… and many even use it longer than that. This is bad hygiene and is also unfair if they have a partner.

3. MESS THE ROOM

ADD US ON BBM: 562FD797

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/read-indecent-things-men-do-that-women-hate.html

I don’t think anything annoys a lady more than this. A lot of men can’t simply keep their apartment clean, and many even go on to create a mess in their lady’s apartment. This is annoying and irritating not to say the least.

4. LEAVING A STASH OF DIRTY CLOTHES

It’s plain laziness to leave your dirty clothes in large heaps before having them washed. Most men are guilty of this, and it is totally unhygienic. Wash them almost as quickly as you wear them. Most men pile up clothes for weeks and even months — this is unacceptable.

5. LEAVING A PILE OF DIRTY PLATES AND TRASH IN THE KITCHEN

Any man who can keep his kitchen clean would definitely be loved by his lady. Most men have this terrible habit of leaving huge piles of dirty plates in the kitchen sink and also leaving a heap of trash. This is definitely a terrible habit and the worst part of it is expecting the lady to always clean up when she comes visiting.

Every man guilty of these habits should change and leave a more decent and hygienic lifestyle. Such habits aren’t appreciated in the 21st century man.

Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
angry
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Miracle4Sure: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okiez
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Omotayor123(f): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okays
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by marshalcarter: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why are we men
Why are they women

#sips weed
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
okay fine.. but get ready for a counter tread.. as if women no get duer own 4 body
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Vinshu(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
+1
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Hashimu: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
But you know what? Some men are so clean to fault, that you will never find them wanting on any of the above. It is only that, unfortunately most of them are short tempered grin
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Darkseid(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm guilty of none. No wonder the ladies love me.
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by mikolo80: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2015
love2nicee:

There are many indecent habits most males bask in; these habits change into a part of them as they develop up they usually by no means change afterwards.

Some habits are consolable, while others shouldn’t just be. These habits mentioned are typical men’s habit… and they should stop it today.

1. SOILING THE TOILET

It’s funny how men can’t use a toilet the right way. I mean the toilet has a large size and it baffles me how a lot of men spill urine wrongly and carelessly. Worst part is when they spill the urine and leave it afterwards — a simple splash of water would do fellas.

2. WEARING SAME UNDIES

A lot of men are in this habit of wearing one underwear (briefs and boxers especially) for 2, 3, 4 days… and many even use it longer than that. This is bad hygiene and is also unfair if they have a partner.

3. MESS THE ROOM

ADD US ON BBM: 562FD797

I don’t think anything annoys a lady more than this. A lot of men can’t simply keep their apartment clean, and many even go on to create a mess in their lady’s apartment. This is annoying and irritating not to say the least.

4. LEAVING A STASH OF DIRTY CLOTHES

It’s plain laziness to leave your dirty clothes in large heaps before having them washed. Most men are guilty of this, and it is totally unhygienic. Wash them almost as quickly as you wear them. Most men pile up clothes for weeks and even months — this is unacceptable.

5. LEAVING A PILE OF DIRTY PLATES AND TRASH IN THE KITCHEN

Any man who can keep his kitchen clean would definitely be loved by his lady. Most men have this terrible habit of leaving huge piles of dirty plates in the kitchen sink and also leaving a heap of trash. This is definitely a terrible habit and the worst part of it is expecting the lady to always clean up when she comes visiting.

Every man guilty of these habits should change and leave a more decent and hygienic lifestyle. Such habits aren’t appreciated in the 21st century man.

THEN THEY SHOULD DATE GAY GUYS
COS ALL THE ABOVE IS WHAT REAL MEN DO
AND TRUST ME WHEN THE SHTF IT IS THESE "INDECENT" MEN YOU WANT TO BE MARRIED TO COS THEY CAN TAKE THE HEAT OF BATTLE
AL THOSE PRISSY LITTLE FFUCKTURDS WON'T BE VERY USEFUL THEN
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:36am On Sep 25, 2015
With all these your love might still accept you for who you are.
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by rogerbyy: 4:31am On Sep 25, 2015
You tried
Re: Read Indecent Things Men Do That Women Hate? by Theben(m): 4:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Guilty of 4 and 5

(1) (Reply)

My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be / Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Seeking Ready Made Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.