Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Your God Is Too Small - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God Is Too Small (19081 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Yes . The same way I believe that some fake pastors / pagans use charms to perform miracles and practice mysticism

So it's not God that healed them but some other force other than God maybe the devil or something else. So you see, you refuse to belive very sincere muslims and Hindus when they tell you about their Gods performing wonders in their lives, you attribute it to something else but you still want others to believe you. Can you see the hypocrisy you are displaying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
dalaman:

Your ignorance is God. You haven't demonstrated that any God exist talk more of healing anybody. I asked you to describe God to me in details so that when I encounter it I will know it is God and not some other phenomenon, you refused meaning your God remains in your imaginations. You claim God is alive and exist but you can not even describe it and show that it exist. Yet you still say that I am ignorant.

I am ok with my prayers being answered . You want more , you do more - its simple . There are strong atheists who have witnessed God's goodness and opted for a turn around . You can try by talking to them and seeing their reasons . Make efforts and God who sees the heart will reveal himself to you

Everything that exists in our material/physical world points towards a creator . Our abilities to create point towards a maker . Just like robots are made of plastics , metals and other constituents , we are made up of flesh and bones , and God is a spirit.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
dalaman:

So it's not God that healed them but some other force other than God maybe the devil or something else. So you see, you refuse to belive very sincere muslims and Hindus when they tell you about their Gods performing wonders in their lives, you attribute it to something else but you still want others to believe you. Can you see the hypocrisy you are displaying?

I said same way I know charms are used for miracles and the practice of mysticism - this shows some "other force" could do such things . Hian ! I didnt say God did not do it .

God is a wise being , caring and nice . His power can reach out to anyone he pleases - that's what I believe
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I said same way I know charms are used for miracles and the practice of mysticism - this shows some "other force" could do such things . Hian ! I didnt say God did not do it .

God is a wise being , caring and nice . His power can reach out to anyone he pleases - that's what I believe

I am not interested in your beliefs, am only interested in what is real. So you believe your God answer when the muslims and Hindus pray to another God. Are you confused?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I am ok with my prayers being answered . You want more , you do more - its simple . There are strong atheists who have witnessed God's goodness and opted for a turn around . You can try by talking to them and seeing their reasons . Make efforts and God who sees the heart will reveal himself to you

Everything that exists in our material/physical world points towards a creator . Our abilities to create point towards a maker . Just like robots are made of plastics , metals and other constituents , we are made up of flesh and bones , and God is a spirit.

You just assume a creator. There is no signature of any God written on any things that we see around in nature, when humans create things they write their names on them or put their signature so that people will know that they created them, Nothing in nature carries the name or signature of any God, you are only ascribing your assumptions on things. What if I say that everything in nature points towards Brahma and not your own version of God what will you say? How can you show me that the God of the bible created the world and not Brahma of the Hindus?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
dalaman:

I am not interested in your beliefs, am only interested in what is real. So you believe your God answer when the muslims and Hindus pray to another God. Are you confused?
dalaman:

You just assume a creator. There is no signature of any God written on any things that we see around in nature, when humans create things they write their names on them or put their signature so that people will know that they created them, Nothing in nature carries the name or signature of any God, you are only ascribing your assumptions on things. What if I say that everything in nature points towards Brahma and not your own version of God what will you say? How can you show me that the God of the bible created he world and not Brahma of the Hindus?
dalaman:

You just assume a creator. There is no signature of any God written on any things that we see around in nature, when humans create things they write their names on them or put their signature so that people will know that they created them, Nothing in nature carries the name or signature of any God, you are only ascribing your assumptions on things. What if I say that everything in nature points towards Brahma and not your own version of God what will you say? How can you show me that the God of the bible created he world and not Brahma of the Hindus?
The wrong practice of religion gives the illusion of different "God"
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Like I said I have mandate . I draw my strength , inspiration from the word of God . Where do you draw yours ?

You have never stood any chance against me . Your sense of reasoning has always been very poor

Everyone who has received a miracle is mentally unstable .

I have something for you :

Like I said... If this supposedly powerful and intelligent creator thinks you are qualified to speak and convince his own creations that he exist... That God must be utterly foolish. So the more you try to defend him the more you make fooly of whatever imagination you have in your head.

Lol... I never stand a chance against u? I can't stop laughing. Of course u will pride urself as being intelligent, after all ain't u speaking on behalf of the all intelligent and powerful creator of the universe? grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
frank317:

Like I said... If this supposedly powerful and intelligent creator thinks you are qualified to speak and convince his own creations that he exist... That God must be utterly foolish. So the more you try to defend him the more you make fooly of whatever imagination you have in your head.

Lol... I never stand a chance against u? I can't stop laughing. Of course u will pride urself as being intelligent, after all ain't u speaking on behalf of the all intelligent and powerful creator of the universe? grin

ok

so can you answer the question I asked in the quoted post ?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
frank317 ? grin grin

Hello
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The wrong practice of religion gives the illusion of different "God"
This is not true because your religion is the wrong one according to another man's religion. Even own sect is the wrong sect according to another man's sect.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by mrpresido(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
You surely have a vast knowledge about the earth. I am so happy with your post. You really want to know this God, more like you know about the world around you. Theorems, Formulas and other ways of proving facts that should be known and understood, have helped you so much, that you've known this much about the world. But God is so big that you can't know Him (except He reveals Himself, and you believed what He has revealed Himself to be) you can't define Him, He can't be proved by man, because He is not a physical property, you can see Him to know His size, height, check His heart beats, know His age etc, the moment you could know all about Him, He could be manipulated, and been tossed here and there, (alluding His Divinely Distinctive nature with man) by principles, ethics and morals of man that have no coherency. If you can prove Him then He would be Big right? at least formulas and theorems have helped you to know how big the world, the Sun, Moon and Star are. You want provable and reasonable facts before you believe, you can't get it, for He is not a man or the Earth, something physical that you could prove. It's a choice to believe even without having proves, so also, it's a choice to bring in reasoning into believing facts that can't be comprehensive thereby disbelieving except reasonable facts are presented.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2015
mrpresido:
You surely have a vast knowledge about the earth. I am so happy with your post. You really want to know this God, more like you know about the world around you. Theorems, Formulas and other ways of proving facts that should be known and understood, have helped you so much, that you've known this much about the world. But God is so big that you can't know Him (except He reveals Himself, and you believed what He has revealed Himself to be) you can't define Him, He can't be proved by man, because He is not a physical property, you can see Him to know His size, height, check His heart beats, know His age etc, the moment you could know all about Him, He could be manipulated, and been tossed here and there, (alluding His Divinely Distinctive nature with man) by principles, ethics and morals of man that have no coherency. If you can prove Him then He would be Big right? at least formulas and theorems have helped you to know how big the world, the Sun, Moon and Star are. You want provable and reasonable facts before you believe, you can't get it, for He is not a man or the Earth, something physical that you could prove. It's a choice to believe even without having proves, so also, it's a choice to bring in reasoning into believing facts that can't be comprehensive thereby disbelieving except reasonable facts are presented.

"God is so big you can't know him"

How did you fvckingly know him since he is so big you can't know him. You can't know him, but you are claiming to know him by asserting another vague shortcut that you get to know him which is apparently contradictory.
Why could a god that want every human to believe in him choose to hide himself and are selective of whom to reveal himself to.

He can't be proven by man"

He can only be proven inside your brain of which you are not a man, you posses alien brain that can decode god which is different from ours.

Anything that can't be proven by man don't exist until the time it is proven. Did you even know the meaning of the word "prove''
He killed her, prove that she did.
I don't know whether your own definition of prove is different from normal English language "prove"

Your god is ancient myth.

Religions, world greatest illusion.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

This is not true because your religion is the wrong one according to another man's religion. Even own sect is the wrong sect according to another man's sect.

Whether right or wrong , it still does not change the fact that there's a Supreme Being - God
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 3:19am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Whether right or wrong , it still does not change the fact that there's a Supreme Being - God

Why do you keep calling your assumptions fact? There is a supreme being that you can't even describe.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2015
mrpresido:

This is the most foolish write up I have seen in this thread. Blowing hot and cold at the same time. You don't even know how ridiculous u sound to a sane mind. If your God is too big that is unknowable and unprovable... Why waste time believing in him? What's the essence? Of what importance is he to man? U just want someone to believe by faith, what kind of scam and mental gimmick is that? What kind if powerful, intelligent, unknowable, unprovable being want to be known by just faith? Yet he so much desires our understanding of him. Yet he gives us brain to think and wants us to put that brain aside and know him by faith. Seriously, is he crazy?

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 4:17am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
frank317 ? grin grin

Hello

You pride yourself to be much smarter than me, even saying I don't stand a chance arguing with u since my thinking is too slow, yet you read my statement and ask me an utterly unrelated question. I don't even know why u think that's smart of u.

This is my statement:

If you think anything u said up there prooves ur God, Then ur God must be one big joke. The fact is that I am yet to see any proof of Yahweh or Allah. And in all sincerity, if they actually exist, I am here and waiting for them to make me aware. If they can't, then I see no reason why you are even replying me... Are u God?

And this is ur reply:

Everyone who has received a miracle is mentally unstable .

I have something for you :

And while I was wondering why u suddenly went off point u further derailed by posting this:

KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ... Ive always been open minded but in the right way . That's why I want someone who FULLY understands the theory to answer those questions , especially the third one . Nevertheless , I will still do more studying of the theory .

But you know some Christians believe in evolution right ? Theistic evolutionists .

Abiogenesis have been dis proven - a clear evidence of the supernatural or more of theistic evolution ?

Genesis 2 : 7

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Only through " supernatural intervention " can life come from from the non living .

Science has offered its best for the genesis of life , I think

1. Abiogenesis &
2. Panspermia - which obviously redirects to Abiogenesis

What's your take of the above thoughts ?

So why ask me a question that has got noting to do with my post?

Listen, I am not ready to look at the universe and put one on one together and conclude that it is a proof of an Almighty, all powerful and all intelligent being. What the hell is that?

What's my frigging business with abiogenesis? I don't engage in thought process that adds no value to my life. I am here discussing a supposed creator because I was raised to believe this creator would add value to my life. But seeing that this info is false, I am just curious as to why millions would waste their life dedicating it to a none existent being, add value to their own life by working real hard to achieve things and erroneously conclude that this being has added value to their lives. What kind if shiiit is that?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@bold And Christians are not scientists ? Ive seen how many times you have struggled against Christians Ive conversed with here on Nairaland with far superior knowledge of science - davidylan , UyiIyedira , DeepSight etc

You're Bleep.ing boasting when you copy off google . WTF angry . Nigerians ehhh ... LMFAO

Anyway I forgive , this BS and sheer ignorance shown here only stays on Nairaland grin

What knowledge do you people have about science? All of you are hypocritical scientists! How can a science student believe that Jesus walked on top of water? Didn't he learn about center of gravity and flotation principle in school? See, you guys should go and seek help from a good psychiatrist! embarassed

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

Why do they all claim to be speaking to the same God yet their messages are all very different and contradictory?

Are you trolling?
Dumb, very dumb. What other message do they preach apart from the gospel of Christ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

I am not obsessed with God's existence, I am obsessed with human beings that buy into the idea. Gods do not exist, but humans that think and assume that Gods exist is whom I interact with. Scientist will never discover any God, not the Gods of man made religions, those Gods are all man made.
You are obsessed with God, if not you wont be here. its evident in your posts. I wonder why you guys mention scientists at every small oppourtunity, its not like they have anything to offer atheism, most ofthe worlds greatest scientists believed in God. No one, no man can carnally discover God. You need to diligently seek Him not by this display of ignorance here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

How can an imagination leave the work for me to the tell others .

You are very confused
Great reply, looks like ive missed some part of the party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
Dumb, very dumb. What other message do they preach apart from the gospel of Christ? undecided

Which gospel of Christ do they preach? According to the Pope for example non christians will go to heaven. Pastor Kumuyi says that of you wear trousers as a lady and put make up you will end up in hell. He also believes that churches that allow women to mount the pulpit and preach and all on the wrong path. He believes Jesus tells him all that while some one like pastor Chris says that Jesus told him that maturation isn't a sin, abortion is justified in case of rape, if you give Jesus money he will make you rich, and it is OK for women to mount the pulpit and preaching his church and that women and wear trousers and make up. He also claims to get his messages from Jesus. So which message of Christ are you talking about? There is nothing like message of Christ because there is no universally accepted christian doctrine. Christians are yet to agree if Jesus is God and son of God at the same rime.or of he is distinct from God. How salvation can be attained has not yet been agreed among christian and you are here talking thrash about message of Christ. Which message of Christ? You are clearly deluded.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
You are obsessed with God, if not you wont be here. its evident in your posts. I wonder why you guys mention scientists at every small oppourtunity, its not like they have anything to offer atheism, most ofthe worlds greatest scientists believed in God. No one, no man can carnally discover God. You need to diligently seek Him not by this display of ignorance here.

If you can show God to me then I will be obsessed with him. Until you do that I will just assume you are just one of the nut cases that are just trying to let people notice you. There is no God for me to be obsessed with. There are people like you who believe in the fictitious idea and it is people like you that I interact with. The fact that you are here telling me about a God that is alive and can do all things is enough evidence to let you know that you are just selling something imaginary. No God will allow a failure like you to speak on its behalf to anybody. Even if the world's greatest scientists believed in God their works were done completely without God in the picture. In fact a lot of their works was contrary to what their beliefs were. Darwin was a christian but his theory of evolution ran contrary to his christian beliefs.

Since you have discovered God can you describe him in details so that when I encounter him I will know that he is the one and not some other phenomenon.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

You pride yourself to be much smarter than me, even saying I don't stand a chance arguing with u since my thinking is too slow, yet you read my statement and ask me an utterly unrelated question. I don't even know why u think that's smart of u.

This is my statement:

And this is ur reply:

And while I was wondering why u suddenly went off point u further derailed by posting this:

So why ask me a question that has got noting to do with my post?

Listen, I am not ready to look at the universe and put one on one together and conclude that it is a proof of an Almighty, all powerful and all intelligent being. What the hell is that?

What's my frigging business with abiogenesis? I don't engage in thought process that adds no value to my life. I am here discussing a supposed creator because I was raised to believe this creator would add value to my life. But seeing that this info is false, I am just curious as to why millions would waste their life dedicating it to a none existent being, add value to their own life by working real hard to achieve things and erroneously conclude that this being has added value to their lives. What kind if shiiit is that?

You are to dumb to understand that my question evidently points to a creator . In simple terms , do you believe life came from the non-living without the aid of the supernatural (God) .

All these long epistle for me ... awww kiss
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
theAtheist101:

What knowledge do you people have about science? All of you are hypocritical scientists! How can a science student believe that Jesus walked on top of water? Didn't he learn about center of gravity and flotation principle in school? See, you guys should go and seek help from a good psychiatrist! embarassed

You need a psychiatrist if don't understand that the supernatural defies the order/laws of nature .

Pffttt

Try again
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

I think the same thing happened somewhere in the Bible, Some magicians performed the same sign showed by a prophet of God. The Bible never said they dont have power, but says they will be powerless against the children of God. They do have powers but only Jesus saves. God is All-powerful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You need a psychiatrist if don't understand that the supernatural defies the order/laws of nature .

Pffttt

Try again

Here you go again. Your belief in God is fictitious that is why you hide it under something that is beyond verifiable evidence. It is the same reason you believe in most of the irrational stories in the bible that need to be accepted based on faith and not evidence. The supernatural defies the order and laws of nature but you happen to know it, how? Why do you guys keep talking irrationally?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

Which gospel of Christ do they preach? According to the Pope for example non christians will go to heaven. Pastor Kumuyi says that of you wear trousers as a lady and put make up you will end up in hell. He also believes that churches that allow women to mount the pulpit and preach and all on the wrong path. He believes Jesus tells him all that while some one like pastor Chris says that Jesus told him that maturation isn't a sin, abortion is justified in case of rape, if you give Jesus money he will make you rich, and it is OK for women to mount the pulpit and preaching his church and that women and wear trousers and make up. He also claims to get his messages from Jesus. So which message of Christ are you talking about? There is nothing like message of Christ because there is no universally accepted christian doctrine. Christians are yet to agree if Jesus is God and son of God at the same rime.or of he is distinct from God. How salvation can be attained has not yet been agreed among christian and you are here talking thrash about message of Christ. Which message of Christ? You are clearly deluded.
blah, blah, blah!!!....The pope says this, Is it in my Bible?, Oyakilome says that, is it in my Bible?......
People like you are easily swayed and thats the exact reason you yield easily to ignorance. I wonder what school grades you made. Even the Bible warns against false prophets, the Bible is our guide, our lamp. Whatever is not in the word of God is contrary. Open your eyes and mind to reason please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
I think the same thing happened somewhere in the Bible, Some magicians performed the same sign showed by a prophet of God. The Bible never said they dont have power, but says they will be powerless against the children of God. They do have powers but only Jesus saves. God is All-powerful.

But reality shows that they are powerful against the children of God. How many christians have muslims kill and are still killing regularly in the name of Islam? Where is Jehovah to save them despite their cries and pleas unto him for help and protection? That aside, according to them it is your own God that is the false one, go and read their own religious scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

I don't engage in thought process that adds no value to my life. I am here discussing a supposed creator because I was raised to believe this creator would add value to my life. But seeing that this info is false, I am just curious as to why millions would waste their life dedicating it to a none existent being, add value to their own life by working real hard to achieve things and erroneously conclude that this being has added value to their lives. What kind if shiiit is that?

You claim to be a christian in the past and you always write up ludicrous puerile balderdash .

1. God wants you to attain the highest level of intelligence

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2. Foolishness is repugnant in the sight of God . He hates it and wants you to pursue wisdom and understanding

Proverbs 4 :5
5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

... verse 7 of the same chapter

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

3. God wants you to work hard for you daily bread whilst believing and trusting in Him for a better life

James 2:14-20

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Plus another one . God so hates foolishness in man that he gave a perfect analogy to drive home into your empty skulls the need to be wise in your dealings

Matthew 7:24-27

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

You called me deluded and up till now you have not shown that I am .
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
blah, blah, blah!!!....The pope says this, Is it in my Bible?, Oyakilome says that, is it in my Bible?......
People like you are easily swayed and thats the exact reason you yield easily to ignorance. I wonder what school grades you made. Even the Bible warns against false prophets, the Bible is our guide, our lamp. Whatever is not in the word of God is contrary. Open your eyes and mind to reason please.

They all use the bible don't they? Pastor Oyaks gets his inspiration from the bible, so does the pope, TD Jakes and Kumuyi of deeper life and all other christian sects out there, yet their messages and doctrines are all contrary to each other. Have you ever seen any of them preach from any other book beside the bible? All the thousands of sect of christianity with different doctrines and theology all use the bible and make the same claim that the holy spirit ministers unto them. So what exactly are you talking about. Your confusion and delusion knows no end.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
Great reply, looks like ive missed some part of the party

thanks bro ... you really did sad

Now lets have fun wink
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

If you can show God to me then I will be obsessed with him. Until you do that I will just assume you are just one of the nut cases that are just trying to let people notice you. There is no God for me to be obsessed with. There are people like you who believe in the fictitious idea and it is people like you that I interact with. The fact that you are here telling me about a God that is alive and can do all things is enough evidence to let you know that you are just selling something imaginary. No God will allow a failure like you to speak on its behalf to anybody. Even if the world's greatest scientists believed in God their works were done completely without God in the picture. In fact a lot of their works was contrary to what their beliefs were. Darwin was a christian but his theory of evolution ran contrary to his christian beliefs.

Since you have discovered God can you describe him in details so that when I encounter him I will know that he is the one and not some other phenomenon.
You might need to rephrase the bolded statement, Cos in your own words, billions of people around the world are nut cases. Thats very stup1d and myopic. You and the other minority atheists are the ones who need to check yourselves...

So which discovery of the following; Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Johannes
Kepler, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, William Thomson Kelvin, Max Planck. ran against their belief in God.

Hear what you say; I need to show you your Creator and describe Him to you. Use your brains please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Names And Phrases You Know To Describe God / Why You Must Make 2019 A Year Of Sexual Chastity / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.