Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Your God Is Too Small - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God Is Too Small (19115 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Weah96:

Imaginary friends often annoy parents to they point where they either beat it out of the child or schedule a visit with the pediatric shrink.

If your brain wasn't sealed to reason, you'd understand. Wait until your child begins to talk to Eddie at the dinner table when there is no Eddie there.

ill be more concerned if my kid told me;
-Dad, our fathers were animals, we shouldnt act any different.
-Dad, im a coincidence and so are you.
-Dad, im not relevant, why should i bother about life
-Dad, i can rob a bank, ill be rich if my operation is successful, afterall morality is subjective.
-Dad, ill have sex at 12, it no big deal.
-Dad, i can use you for rituals, im sure you love me and want me to be successful. (opps!!!sorry, no such thing as rituals too)
-Dad, arn't you tired of mom, go out and enjoy yourself, you've got only this life remember.
-Dad, ...........

You have no point dude. You are, because a Creator is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
Lmao, I guess menehsheh is aiming for the position of chief subject. To bad his god has neglected him. grin

KingEbukasBlog and winner01
Two immutable guys around.

Amadioha chap 23 v45 to 24 v20 said that "you shall worship johnydon22 with menesheh. It is the best thing a sane mind must do to attain to high intellectual capability. It is good to worship intellect than fantasy imagery god in the brain of such believers"

Shango chap.20 from15 down said ' "i giveth you johnydon22 to be the only god amongst other god claims"

Our own religion will soon grow like Christianity.

Hann come ooo, we've hand-picked johnydon22 to be our god. cheesy

Atleast we are expecting 100,000 follower by next year.

e-church

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
Lmao, I guess menehsheh is aiming for the position of chief subject. To bad his god has neglected him. grin

Lmao ... I dey tell u ... worse still johnydon22 doesn't giv a fk about him ... poor menehsheh sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

Amadioha chap 23 v45 to 24 v20 said that "you shall worship johnydon22 with menesheh. It is the best thing a sane mind must do to attain to high intellectual capability. It is good to worship intellect than fantasy imagery god in the brain of such believers"

Shango chap.20 from15 down said ' "i giveth you johnydon22 to be the only god amongst other god claims"

e-church

Copy cat !

Create a name for your worship center , your worship book grin

Lol ... u live in a fantasy world . Studies say by 2050 or so the world would be more religious (in population) than ever . If you cant decipher why then you are not worthy to be conversing with me

Cheers mate ! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
-Dad, i can rob a bank, ill be rich if my operation is successful, afterall morality is subjective.
-Dad, i can use you for rituals, im sure you love me and want me to be successful. (opps!!!sorry, no such thing as rituals too)
-Dad, arn't you tired of mom, go out and enjoy yourself, you've got only this life remember.
-Dad, ...........

You just killed it

Life created without purpose is meaningless . What's the point of scientific discoveries , technology if you hold a false belief that the obliteration of mankind would take place through

1. AI Uprising
2. Asteroid hitting the earth
3. Climatic change
4. Alien Invasion

and more cooked up BS .

Hollywood is trying to make more money and gullible atheists see it as reality grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

e-church

Chai!!!, who did this to you mate undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ... I dey tell u ... worse still johnydon22 doesn't giv a fk about him ... poor menehsheh sad
Poor guy, johnnydon has let him down yet again. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by An2elect2(f): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin Great response from sane brains: winner01 and KingEbukasBlog
Where all the mad fools at? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
An2elect2:
grin grin Great response from sane brains: winner01 and KingEbukasBlog

Where all the mad fools at? cheesy

Lol ... thanks ... we just having fun cool
Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
Poor guy, johnnydon has let him down yet again. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ... thanks ... we just having fun cool

Who are those having fun in my thread grin grin grin
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hey menesheh , its been shown here that your god johnydon22 is too small

How about that for a turn around kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by An2elect2(f): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

Who are those having fun in my thread grin grin grin
Just admit you've been reduced to nothing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
An2elect2:

Just admit you've been reduced to nothing grin

I agreed. Am already crying like a baby. Hope you are happy and having fun now. grin

But still, that does make god to exist grin
Re: Your God Is Too Small by hahn(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

I agreed. Am already crying like a baby. Hope you are happy and having fun now. grin

I can see so much "christian like" traits exhibited on this thread.

These guys will never understand

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

he's as small as his God. lool grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahaha,
yea johnydon22 is a human god with limitations, am comfortable with such limitations, at least i can see him and chat with him directly as am doing now than your god that is resting comfortably in your brain that can't even lift a sachet of water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by An2elect2(f): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

But still, am yet without sense grin

shocked Only God can reset your brain cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by Weah96: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
-Dad, ...........

Are you kidding me? Did you not comprehend the scenario presented or do I need to repeat myself? Try to stay on the topic this time please. Red herrings are not tolerated.

Let's try this again. You are a parent to a child who repeatedly holds dinner table conversations with an invisible friend called Chinye. Do you ignore the child or not?

4 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
menesheh:

lol. i thought your thread was about how small God is, now yhu say he dosent exist. Aint you messed up undecided
Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
hahn:

I can see so much "christian like" traits exhibited on this thread.

These guys will never understand

They ought to have fun and be happy sometimes, they are human like us. The only thing that seems separating them from us is the irreversible indoctrination they received while young, of which all of us are a product of such too but we happened to break the fettered iron chain that is still holding them back.
Is a gradual process. Is not easy to overcome those fears inculcated in human brain from childhood.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Weah96:

Are you kidding me? Did you not comprehend the scenario presented or do I need to repeat myself? Try to stay on the topic this time please. Red herrings are not tolerated.

Let's try this again. You are a parent to a child who repeatedly holds dinner table conversations with an invisible friend called Chinye. Do you ignore the child or not?

Someone should please explain what comprehension means to this guy.

Read my reply again, you'll get the point.

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
An2elect2:

shocked Only God can reset your brain cry

Wishful thinking. I need a god more than you do. A greater magical power that will care for me and life's shortcomings. My disappointment was that i see none and worst still is that there is no evidence that one exists. Am sincere discovering that there is no evidence yet to that assertion, than pretending that there is one.

Alright pray to such god to arrest my whole body not only my brain.

3 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
lol. i thought your thread was about how small God is, now yhu say he dosent exist. Aint you messed up undecided

On a face value, there is no evidence that he is existing. But on a more ridicule mode about your claims of his existence, and the description you gave about such entity and the universe, your god is too small to compare the immense complexity of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by demsid(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nawa o. Atheist get mind sha. C as dem dy chalenge God. Altho religion and its belief myt look archaic, stale, funy, fake or confusing. But with d observations i'v made in this world. I'm aware of d physical bodies we cn see and touch and thr limits, and im aware of d spiritual bodies that ar present in ds world dt we cnt c. Abstract tins we can only sense.
If a colony of termites cud av a king, a family av an head, a country av a president. Things that exist ar never on d same level, they supercede one another til u can spot d topmost as per range of ur vision at that time, den probably later u can c further. I blive thr is someone, smtin that is superior over us. If there is no creator above us, and evrytin jst exist on its own , nature cant b as organized as this. For this boss wc i avnt seen, i av got to fear. If u say ppl dat die ar jst nonexistent, dey jst die, no heaven, how cud u b sure? Av u been in d dead man state before and no one that has gone av ever cum bk to tel us d tales. U av to fear for if d creator truly exist and u av to defend urself.

Be wise.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by Weah96: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
winner01:
Someone should please explain what comprehension means to this guy.

Read my reply again, you'll get the point.

No I didn't get your point. You failed to address the scenario presented. I think you're being disingenuous, because something is hitting close to home.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2015
menesheh:

On a face value, there is no evidence that he is existing. But on a more ridicule mode about your claims of his existence, and the description you gave about such entity and the universe, your god is too small to compare the[b] immense complexity of the universe[/b].

@ bold - Isn't it plain stu.pid that we say the immense complexity of the universe is one of the numerous evidences of the existence of an almighty creator and that's exactly one of your claims that God is too small .

Yabaleft is certainly calling grin .

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2015
menesheh:

They ought to have fun and be happy sometimes, they are human like us. The only thing that seems separating them from us is the irreversible indoctrination they received while young, of which all of us are a product of such too but we happened to break the fettered iron chain that is still holding them back.
Is a gradual process. Is not easy to overcome those fears inculcated in human brain from childhood.

A brain that arose from nowhere without any purpose from the onset . You guys are killing it with utter foolishness

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2015
menesheh:

You dont get the point of this whole thing , better still you are ignorant of it . The complexity of the human brain which gives it the ability to be "irreversibly indoctrinated " is a certain but overlooked evidence of a designer

Dumb and dumber to - cool movie though wink cool

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2015
menesheh:

Hahaha,
yea johnydon22 is a human god with limitations, am comfortable with such limitations, at least i can see him and chat with him directly as am doing now than your god that is resting comfortably in your brain that can't even lift a sachet of water.

Yeah ... And he hasn't replied you at least mine replies me much faster than the speed of light

Plus mine has no limitations and yours has - your god is indeed a small one
Re: Your God Is Too Small by hahn(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2015
menesheh:

I am not very fond of their kind of arguments which always seems to be laden with insults. They are always on the defensive and their contributions are mainly to win what they perceive as an argument instead of subjecting their beliefs to scrutiny. And I am beginning to feel more and more ridiculous arguing over something that doesn't exist, over the internet.

How did the worship of johnydon22 even come into the discussion? At that point, they have made it obvious that they don't really understand our POV and are content with being simpletons.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Weah96:

No I didn't get your point. You failed to address the scenario presented. I think you're being disingenuous, because something is hitting close to home.

LMFAO

Am sure you have things in your home that have inventors - computers , cars , meds , electricity , even the social media etc - and you use them without giving a fk about who these creators are . Will I call you stupid if you are using a windows OS in a computer and then say "Damn it Bill Gate when will you ever create a better OS , windows 8 is shitty !" I mean you called Bill Gate because you know he owns the windows OS .

I make use of my body created by God , I eat food created by God , I see every creation of God - dogs , trees , cats , clouds , sun , moon name it - if you call me stupid for acknowledging facts of his existence then you are clearly insane .

Some people believe Bill Gates dont own windows , same way some people believe living things were not created but just happened to pop out from the inanimate ones and the inanimate ones popped out from ... you know .. nowhere .

Weah96 , you should more concerned about the mental well being of the ones who hold the belief in the third paragraph

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.