Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu (38243 Views)

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -tinubu / Saraki Vs CCT: Lawyers Flay Senate President / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by unitysheart(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2015
True talk, searchlight should also be beamed on you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2015
prof1990:
May almighty Allah bless those that mean well for these country and as for those that want to use us for personal gains,they will never know rest.

Ameen!
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by temitemi1(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Well, he can only form that to his gullible supporters cool
Firefire:

Yeah, everybody forming saint now... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by disloman(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Google is your friend. Use it.
you can't comprehend.What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by iykedare(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu talking abt corruption cheesy

Can't believe that I'll even see a day like this. Saint tinubu!
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Roman83: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Look at who is talking about corruption!
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by macolino(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by blackpanda: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2015
I am in full support that saraki should be dealt with, permanently!

If saraki doesnt go to jail then my faith in Baba will be completely shattered

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by blackpanda: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2015
iykedare:

Can't believe that I'll even see a day like this. Saint tinubu!

U better believe it! shocked
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by 83lagosroad(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

This maxim bars relief for anyone guilty of improper conduct in the matter at hand.

"It operates to prevent any affirmative recovery for the person with “unclean hands,” no matter how unfairly the person’s adversary has treated him or her".

Pot calling kettle black. Tinubu ure also not clean perhaps worse than this guy. How did you acquire all ur ill gotten wealth. After all ribadu knows you better

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by cr7lomo: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2015
These politicians have guts , how can someone that personally knows his one of the most corrupt people that have ever graced earth , talk bout fighting corruption.

Only in Nigerian will an ex elected person, still be influencing a country's politics. We hardly hear bout tony blair or bush even the past French president Sarkozy... We don't understand what democracy, our only understanding of democracy is civilian rule... Smh for this country

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by wunmi590(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2015
See this baba sha, but if it were to be your wife or your children that is caught up in this mess you are going to over look it. SMH for you.

You would soon meet your waterloo
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2015
So Tinubu sef de fight corruption? Haha

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Businessideas:
He is simply saying 'books shall be opened' even after Saraki since he has already gotten his own day at CCT. wink

I wait anxiously.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by omonnakoda: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2015
JAMANZE:
THIS IS THE ASIWAJU MASTERLAN TO DETHRONE SARAKI BY ALL MEANS AND GAIN CONTROL OF THE SENATE THEREBY CALLING THE SHOTS SINCE EVEN THE DULLARD CANNOT STOP HIM WITH SUCH POWER. WHEN PDP WAS IN POWER NIGERIAN BELONGED TO AT LESAT 5% OF THE MASSES BUT NOW NIGERIA BELONG TO ONLY BUHARI AND TINUBU
I think lot of people misunderstand the strategic battle going on. This is not about the Senate. It is about Kwara State. Very Deep!!
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by wildchild1: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2015
the boss said it all grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/4
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by westlius(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Jagaban d real niqqa
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by FKMagazine(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2015
#Yimu
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by macolino(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
So Tinubu sef de fight corruption? Haha
You don see am na.very Funny country.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2015
eyesofgod:
Jagaban!!! The liberator of our democracy.Though you erred like every statesman, history has forgiven you.Your foot print will remain etched in the sand of

From mouthofgod.

Liberator of what democracy? You do know youre referring to the same man that reinstituted godfatherism & undemocratic selections over internal democratic elections, right?
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Imagine......
Firefire:

Yeah, everybody forming saint now... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Gej u see ur life, u would have put this ppl away but u chose to be indifferent a friend to all. There is no such. Ppl ike tinubu should be cooling behind bars, have their names so soiled that they would not have a face in society. Well to every one that aspires to climb the top of the food chain there can be no mercy but one rule hunt or be hunted.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2015
macolino:
You don see am na.very Funny country.
Atiku sef de fight corruption

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by front247: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Tinubu, how many times l call u. D pot calling d kettle black
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by seniorbros(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
I find it amusing when people say Tinubu is corrupt. He has always been in the opposition and have always fought PDP at every given opportunity. He left office more than 8 years ago nothing was found on him to warrant prosecution, yet people call him corrupt. As far as I am concerned, if anyone has any useful information that could lead to his arrest and possible prosecution, he should approach the relevant authorities, otherwise, nothing you spew here will make any difference.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

This maxim bars relief for anyone guilty of improper conduct in the matter at hand.

"It operates to prevent any affirmative recovery for the person with “unclean hands,” no matter how unfairly the person’s adversary has treated him or her".

I don't believe you can be this naïve even if you have serious beef against Tinubu. Truth of that report is Vanguard trying by all means to link him with the Saraki saga. Note the writer's use of the line "apparently referring to...". Tinubu was asked about the general anti corruption war and he gave his opinion. Instead of Vanguard to report the opinion as was stated, they decided to garnish it with Saraki matters to make it more sellable.
In my own opinion, Vanguard is now battling space with Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimokokorkus in the cyber space and junk news dissemination.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

I don't believe you can be this naïve even if you have serious beef against Tinubu. Truth of that report is Vanguard trying by all means to link him with the Saraki saga. Note the writer's use of the line "apparently referring to...". Tinubu was asked about the general anti corruption war and he gave his opinion. Instead of Vanguard to report the opinion as was stated, they decided to garnish it with Saraki matters to make it more sellable.
In my own opinion, Vanguard is now battling space with Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimokokorkus in the cyber space and junk news dissemination.

Leave matter... Tinubu's case must be re-open...

Firefire:
Part of the charges against Tinubu read:

“That you Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos state, being a public officer and listed in part ll of the Fifth Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and having subscribed to the oath of office as contained in the Fifth Schedule of the constitution on assumption of office between 1999-2000 and while in office as such, engaged yourself in the operation of several foreign bank accounts.

“That you Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos state, beibg a public officer and listed in part ll of the Fifth Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and having subscribed to the oath of office as contained in the Fifth Schedule of the constitution on assumption of office between 1999- 2000 and while in office as such, misinformed Code of Conduct Tribunal by stating in the form CCB1 that you do not have foreign accounts contrary to section 15 (2) of the CCB and T Act, Cap C15, LFN 2004 as amended and punishable under paragraph 18, Fifth Schedule to the 1999 Constitution as amended.”

Names and addresses of the banks where the former Governor allegedly operated the foreign accounts were listed on the charge sheet.

Some are as follows;

First Heritage Bank, Country Club Hills, Illinois, USA; Account Name, Bola Tinubu, Account Number-263226700.

Citibank NA New York, USA; Account Name, Bola Tinubu & Compass Finance and Investment Company Ltd; Account Nos-39483134, 39483396, 4650279566, 00400220, 39936383.

Citibank International New York; Account Name, Bola Tinubu.

HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6OJ; Account Name, Sen Bola Tinubu; Account No-71253670, SORT CODE-40-03-15.

HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6OJ; Account Name, Sen. Bola Oluremi Tinubu; Account No-71253670, SORT CODE-40-03-15.

HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6OJ; Account Name, Sen. Bola Tinubu-Money Market; Account No-04320002DN.

HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6OJ; Account Name, Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss); Account No-1320960111.

HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J; Account Name, Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss); Account No-172447101.

HSBC,177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J; Account Name, Tinubu Oluremi Shade; Account No-1916667988.

HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6OJ; Account Name, Oluremi Shade Tinubu, Account No-41421522

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/10/26/tinubu-challenges-trial-at-conduct-tribunal/

Chief Wole Olanipekun alleged that Tinubu was being persecuted. He further contended that there is a desperation on the part of the Federal Government to deal with the former governor who can rightly be said to be the leader of the opposition in Nigeria.
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by macolino(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Atiku sef de fight corruption
lol,my brother we have truely entered one chance.its a matter of time,4years go soon finish.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by mikkypel(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
dejavski:
All cases of corruption has to be visited both Old cases and new ones. If not anything that is going on right now to saraki is just witch-hunting angry

Who is the witch? Who is the Hunter? If witch hunting will actually reveal the crime committed by them.. I think I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by macolino(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
seniorbros:
I find it amusing when people say Tinubu is corrupt. He has always been in the opposition and have always fought PDP at every given opportunity. He left office more than 8 years ago nothing was found on him to warrant prosecution, yet people call him corrupt. As far as I am concerned, if anyone has any useful information that could lead to his arrest and possible prosecution, he should approach the relevant authorities, otherwise, nothing you spew here will make any difference.
Abeg go siddon for one corner.i don d suspect U sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.