Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu (38250 Views)

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -tinubu / Saraki Vs CCT: Lawyers Flay Senate President / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Demdem(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demented Demdem , Do "us" a favour and oblige this gentleman. Please do...I don't have much to say, But action speaks louder than words.

Goon, he boasted he has my location specifically in Dline, why the double mouth again. He is a shameless pig. Besides, I have given my condition before I consider his plea. Let him oblige.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anonimi: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the same thing I've been saying all these while, They are a bunch of hypocritical never-do-well broom waivers. See the kleptomaniac Tinubu also talking about fighting corruption. grin. Very funny...

For your info, Tinubu is even more corrupt than Saraki, But nothing will happen to him, since he has not gone against the party.

I thought Tinubu is THE party and everyone else na Rank & File, pawns on the chessboard to OBEY their Don Teflon or be dealt with as Saraki and (to a lesser extent) Fashola are being dealt with.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

You are just an unnecessarily angry and foul-mouthed nuisance with nothing to contribute here but insult against others. This forum is essentially an opinion board. Give your own opinion on issues and stop trying to harass other posters with your petty insult, baseless accusations and lies. I don't even know why the mods allow you to accuse others you have never met of being "paid". Who does that other than dishonest people happy to accuse or malign other over with baseless lies they cannot prove? It simply shows others have gotten under your skin and this is why you are prepared to attack them with silly lies. I only pity you.
I truly pity your entire generation and not just you ,because I find it pretty difficult to understand why a man of your age, after what you've passed through as a result of the action and inaction of those who called themselves leaders,with nothing to show for it even with the enormous wealth at our disposal - You know, I've seen your picture and it doesn't strike across to me as that of a man that had it very rosy which is the same story for many people that were born in this country,What I find it difficult to understand is how can you settle for less with the education they've managed to give?

How could you be here brazenly saying that Saraki should be punished not because he broke the law but simply because he offended some people in the party?

How much is your conscience Mr Gbawe?

Do you even look back and see the damages that is taking place when people like you act as hatchet men for these criminals in agbada? while they continuously go against the basic principles of the democracy that some people paid for with their lives?

How did you stoop so low?

Do you even think about the future of your kids or is it simply eat now and die tomorrow?
NB: I curse people because there is no civility left to class what they write down here - You simply curse them.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's the same thing I've been saying all these while, They are a bunch of hypocritical never-do-well broom waivers. See the kleptomaniac Tinubu also talking about fighting corruption. grin. Very funny...

For your info, Tinubu is even more corrupt than Saraki, But nothing will happen to him, since he has not gone against the party.

The corruption of Tinubu cannot be easily unfold, he is in partnership with Professor of Law who started teaching Law at 23 Years Old and became SAN as early as that.

All the laws made in Lagos to steal the state blind are crafted by the favoured Prof.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
arabianights:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol ... rotf... my stomache aches ooooooo...

ARE YOU GENTLEMEN DATING THE SAME WOMAN OR DID YOUR FATHER DUMP YOUR MUM FOR HIS MUM
grin grin grin

Now that was hilarious.

Gerrarahia mehnn cheesy
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

Let me ask you:

1) Do you think your stated objective above is the same as that of Gbawe's group that is orchestrating all this as he confirmed right here?

2) Do you think he will not be christened a progressive again once he agrees to their AUTOCRATIC demands that are unrelated to your own stated objective above?

What is the LESSER evil here

Even in the UK and the USA, the political 'knife' always comes out for Party members who do similar to Saraki. The difference is that politicians over there resign when they know they have erred and the Party has tacitly decided that their position is no longer tenable. In Nigeria, where politician are shameless and unprincipled, you know this will not happen. How then do you expect the APC and Buhari to concede defeat to Saraki and accept a PDP deputy Senate president? If you too think of things dispassionately then you will accept the APC and Buhari must not show that sort of weakness. That will be damaging home and abroad for the APC and the President because the APC will be seen as highly indisciplined and highly susceptible to political brigandage while Buhari will be viewed as weak. This was what happened to GEJ, i.e he showed weakness and indecisive leadership everywhere and made it clear he was susceptible to political blackmail, to the extent he was not respected by many home and abroad.

The point is that the APC fought hard to gain the majority in the house. They had the right to expect to produce Senate President and DSP comfortably. Saraki rubbished that right and threw his Party under the bus for personal selfish ambition. the consequences of allowing him to get away with that will be grave and far-reaching for the APC and buhari's leadership. If you put sentiment aside you would see that this is precisely what would happen worldwide to a politician who knows his Party has decided his position is no longer tenable yet will not step down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demented Demdem , Do "us" a favour and oblige this gentleman. Please do...I don't have much to say, But action speaks louder than words.
I already did and I honestly want my hand around that boys neck at least for just 3 minutes..

If you have any info about him kindly give it to me - I will appreciate it.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anonimi: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Demdem:
It's good u said u thought. It's not more than that. Just a thought. That u thought never makes it so. When will u shameless fools get this straight to ur block heads.
Tinubu repeatedly goes in and out of the US u claimed has a case against him unhindered. If trully he has a case, his case will be like that Ogun senator fighting extradition to US. Buy a US ticket for Tinubu today and he will gracefully accept it and proceed.
So u see, u Av thought foolishly.

The man already forfeited $460,00 as payment for his drug money laundering CRIME so he is free to do whatever he likes with himself and the 200 million mumu of his fellow citizens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

Gbawe has just told you and repeated it in clear terms why such will NOT happen.
Seems you do not believe Gbawe, right grin grin

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, he boasted he has my location specifically in Dline, why the double mouth again. He is a shameless pig. Besides, I have given my condition before I consider his plea. Let him oblige.
Demented swine, You're the one always whining, cursing and constituting a cyber-nuisance.

You hunger stricken Osun beggar is a PH licking Amaechi's ass and claiming Damumu should have been the governor instead of Wike, After the people of Rivers have made their choice, For your info, You've failed because Damumu won't occupy that House.

You're always online forming "macho", just do the needful, please oblige "us". Na then you go know say swimming pool no be river.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Chief Gbawe is a political gladiator with full benefits and allowances to defend the 1 percent holding the remaining 99 percent to ransom under heavy yoke of Taxes, bad road, unavailable social and infrastructural facilities but singing to high heavens with bogus pictures to show what is not in existence.

If not, why has Gbawe not written an epistle to challenge the bad leadership of Ambode ?

Why is he yet to write against the manner of enslavement in Lagos where Bola Tinubu fix all elective posts from his bedroom in Ikoyi?

If your education cannot see slavery and enslavement of the people by one single man, who fix all his family members up without recourse for rule of law and fairness, then hope looks dim for the generation. sad
Well, sometimes you can't blame these people.But it is still a shame to allow yourself to be used to defend the very people that is the source of your problems in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already did and I honestly want my hand around that boys neck at least for just 3 minutes..

If you have any info about him kindly give it to me - I will appreciate it.
I wish I had, damn it!

Seriously, You don't know how it pains me to admit this, I don't have any info about that Demented oaf, I've never really taken him serious, I just blast him and forget about him. The guy should thank his stars.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anonimi: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:
Even in the UK and the USA, the political 'knife' always comes out for Party members who do similar to Saraki. The difference is that politicians over there resign when they know they have erred and the Party has tacitly decided that their position is no longer tenable. In Nigeria, where politician are shameless and unprincipled, you know this will not happen.

Two things to prove you are not a LIAR:

1) Give one example, just one oh, of that UK you stay and brag about of a politician who was hounded on asset declaration ALLEGED errors of over 12 years because he exercised his constitutional right to contest for an office.

2) Show where you advocated similar hounding of Tambuwal by PDP after your idol, the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon used Gbajabiamila to make him Speaker despite his PDP party expecting Tinubu's fellow Yoruba woman, Hon. Akande to be voted in.

Just those two.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I wish I had, damn it!

Seriously, You don't know how it pains me to admit this, I don't have any info about that Demented oaf, I've never really taken him serious, I just blast him and take forget about him. The guy should thank his stars.
Well, no problem then.

Let's stop talking about him..
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

You see... and yet.

The greatest and worse lies are those you tell to yourself. The GEJ's government brandished figures, achievements and statistics that were very far from realities. The results are where the economy was by May 29th up till date.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, sometimes you can't blame these people.But it is still a shame to allow yourself to be used to defend the very people that is the source of your problems in the first place.

Unfortunately majority of us fall into this category including you.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

1) Give one example, just one oh, of that UK you stay and brag about of a politician who was hounded on asset declaration ALLEGED errors of over 12 years because he exercised his constitutional right to contest for an office.

2) Show where you advocated similar hounding of Tambuwal by PDP after your idol, the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon used Gbajabiamila to make him Speaker despite his PDP party expecting Tinubu's fellow Yoruba woman, Hon. Akande to be voted in.

Just those two.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

Chief Gbawe cannot defend those two points.

I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. - Sandra Bullock

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I truly pity your entire generation and not just you ,because I find it pretty difficult to understand why a man of your age, after what you've passed through as a result of the action and inaction of those who called themselves leaders,with nothing to show for it even with the enormous wealth at our disposal - You know, I've seen your picture and it doesn't strike across to me as that of a man that had it very rosy which is the same story for many people that were born in this country,What I find it difficult to understand is how can you settle for less with the education they've managed to give?

How could you be here brazenly saying that Saraki should be punished not because he broke the law but simply because he offended some people in the party?

How much is your conscience Mr Gbawe?

Do you even look back and see the damages that is taking place when people like you act as hatchet men for these criminals in agbada? while they continuously go against the basic principles of the democracy that some people paid for with their lives?

How did you stoop so low?

Do you even think about the future of your kids or is it simply eat now and die tomorrow?
NB: I curse people because there is no civility left to class what they write down here - You simply curse them.

My friend, I will ignore your insults as I think that is just your way of relating to others. Followers of politics in Nigeria, and even on nairaland, are mainly sentimental or pragmatic. I consider myself pragmatic. You and many others here are clearly sentimental. This is why you cannot grasp the simple concept that Saraki cannot be allowed to get away with what he did because of the wider implication for the APC and the leadership of buhari.

What next should the APC expect from Saraki, who has shown he embraces destructive treachery to get his selfish way, and his PDP buddies? Attempt to impeach Buhari or a deliberate effort to undermine all bills the executive submit which can reform our nation? The Party is bigger than Saraki. It is unforgivable that Saraki 'gifted' the PDP the position of DSP because of his selfish ambition. He showed, there and then, he is a man capable of anything. You are simply asking the APC and Buhari to persevere with an 'enemy within' and the President will not accept this. Rightfully so. Aside his corrupt mien and ineptitude, this is part of what brought GEJ down.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

Just those two.
Thanks.

Nice one Sir.

**waiting for Gbawe's response**

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

The greatest and worse lies are those you tell to yourself. The GEJ's government brandished figures, achievements and statistics that were very far from realities. The results are where the economy was by May 29th up till date.

Are you contesting Transparency International (TI) data about Nigeria corruption level under GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. - Sandra Bullock
Never!... He can't.

The guy is just a spin doctor to the numerous zombies swarming this forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Never!... He can't.

Let hear him out...?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

Just those two.
Thanks.

Once again, another open show of sentiment and uncouthness.

(1) My point is that treachery against Party will not be tolerated in the UK or indeed anywhere worldwide. The circumstance do not have to be exactly the same as Saraki's situation because the Uk practices the parliamentary system. Yet the central point is that Saraki betrayed and embarrassed his Party. You are trying to be clever by half when you talks of "because he exercised his constitutional right to contest for an office".Does that "constitutional right" include deliberate machination to make the PDP gain the deputy Senate President as reward for helping Saraki become Senate President? How difficult is it for you to understand that Saraki conspired against his own Party and cost them an important position? Instead you think you can hide beyond the "constitutional right" excuse when this is about Saraki putting his interest ahead of that of the Party and empowering an opposition political Party. My point is that this would not be allowed in the UK or anywhere else in the world. If you do not get this simple concept then that is your problem.

(2) More show of sentiments. I support the APC and not the PDP. Anything that weakens the PDP, as long as it is not illegal, is fine in my opinion. It is not my place to be worrying about the PDP same as, unlike you, I would not sentimentally hold anything against any PDP fan who celebrates the defection of an important APC leader to the PDP. Me and you are different like that. Also I need to point out to you that this has nothing to do with defection. Tambuwal did not conspire to help the then ACN gain the deputy speaker position. Let Saraki defect to the PDP today and I would have no issues with it because I know politics is about permanent interest unlike you who is sentimental about everything to the extent you cannot see that defection is part of Party politics yet treachery against your own political Party is not. If Tambuwal committed similar act of treachery against the PDP and insisted on remaining in the same PDP he has publicly humiliated and undermined then I would understand if the PDP, even as I do not like the party, decide to nail him. As simple as that yet the sentimental outlook will not allow you and others to see what is so obvious. Saraki should simply join the PDP. He undermined and embarrassed the APC - his own Party - yet he insist on carrying on as an APC Senate President. Why not defect like Tambuwal did since the APC has now decided his position is no longer tenable? He also helped the PDP produce the DSP. The APC have understandably decided not to take it lying down and have decided to nail him. How is this hard for you and others to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anonimi: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Once again, another open show of sentiment and uncouthness.

(1) My point is that treachery against Party will not be tolerated in the UK or indeed anywhere worldwide. The circumstance do not have to be exactly the same as Saraki's situation because the Uk practices the parliamentary system.

(2) More show of sentiments. I support the APC and not the PDP.

In short, you have NO example of what you claim happens regularly in the UK & USA.
You also did not mount on the moral high ground when Tinubu and Gbajabiamila in their winchious broom-wielding ACN/APC assembly encouraged treachery by Tambuwal.

Which would you prefer for yourself-

a) LIAR
b) HYPOCRITE
c) Both

Meanwhile this Bob Marley song is dedicated to you for your weekend pleasure cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

Unfortunately majority of us fall into this category including you.
I do not belong to that your shameless category.
Go figure.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

My friend, I will ignore your insults as I think that is just your way of relating to others. Followers of politics in Nigeria, and even on nairaland, are mainly sentimental or pragmatic. I consider myself pragmatic. You and many others here are clearly sentimental. This is why you cannot grasp the simple concept that Saraki cannot be allowed to get away with what he did because of the wider implication for the APC and the leadership of buhari.

What next should the APC expect from Saraki, who has shown he embraces destructive treachery to get his selfish way, and his PDP buddies? Attempt to impeach Buhari or a deliberate effort to undermine all bills the executive submit which can reform our nation? The Party is bigger than Saraki. It is unforgivable that Saraki 'gifted' the PDP the position of DSP because of his selfish ambition. He showed, there and then, he is a man capable of anything. You are simply asking the APC and Buhari to persevere with an 'enemy within' and the President will not accept this. Rightfully so. Aside his corrupt mien and ineptitude, this is part of what brought GEJ down.

Oga!
One big stout and a plate of ponmo pepper soup for you..
You get sense walahi!
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:

Which would you prefer for yourself-

a) LIAR
b) HYPOCRITE
c) Both

Meanwhile this Bob Marley song is dedicated to you for your weekend pleasure cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4

This is the mistake I made even responding to you. I forget that petty insults, childlike behaviour and uncouth behaviour is what your conduct eventually and inevitably degenerate into once you cannot factually counter what others write. You asked two questions. I answered them comprehensively and insult is your only response. I think the clever guys will now see that you are immature and was not really looking for answers to the questions you asked. You just wanted the chance to engage and insult others regardless of what they say. I won't make the mistake of responding to anything else you say. Good day to you.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Never!... He can't.

I have answered comprehensively. I am always consistent with my position of politics. Go back and check to see I wished Ribadu well when he defected to the PDP even as I felt it was the wrong move. We may not be on the same side but talking to each other with mutual respect is always best. Anyway, I am not concerned with your 'spin doctor' quip as it is your opinion that you are entitled to.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

You said that Saraki is not bigger than what the APC is/wants but the APC is bigger than Nigeria and the true yearnings for the rule of law,equity, justice, and fairness?

With the above comment you've finally agreed that you're a paid goon that would say anything against your conscience to do your job but again I ask ; where is your humanity? and how much is your worth?

May God forgive you and one more thing , You're not being pragmatic but simply a man that can be bought and sold even when you know the truth.

If we tow your line of argument ,then it is ok to abandon the rule of law and use offices for witch-hunting because we don't want Buhari the almighty savior that has been dining and wining with corrupt and inept politicians across board to be impeached if found wanting? smh

Gbawe , Fear God at least small.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

If anything, i think I have succeeded to show you GEJ and PDP fans are merely sentimental and nothing else. how did you conclude the above when you have not even given me the chance to "defend those two points" as you claim? It simply means you all prejudge others in advance and are only prepared to work with your preconceived bias against others here instead of engaging them productively. You guys all love sentimental arguments which totally blinds you to what others are saying. Goodluck with that outlook and approach.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nduchucks: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
@Anonimi, one would have thought by now, you would have been sober. Your graphics were not nicely done and appear amateurish by the way.

Putting aside politics, would you agree with me that Saraki should defend himself in court, and if found guilty, pay the price as prescribed by law? Would you also agree with me that any proven ill-gotten wealth by Saraki should be returned to people of Kwara state?

I hope you'd humour me and answer the question directly
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Never!... He can't.

A very poor one at that - It is amazing how his zombies make do with those wacko explanation where someone said that a discriminatory approach should be used in fighting corruption that seem to have eaten deep into the fabric of our very society and threaten our existence.

All I can do right now is to laugh at them ,if only they know the implications of this manner of approach to such a sensitive issue.

So, all one got to do is to steal as much as you can ,roll with the right party and do as they want and you're a free man and corruption can only be fought when you refuse to accept totalitarian order borne out of selfishness and personal interest and not the interest of Nigerians....smh

It is a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.