Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu (38255 Views)

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -tinubu / Saraki Vs CCT: Lawyers Flay Senate President / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by philips70(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Leave matter... Tinubu's case must be re-open...

I will never be an "abobaku" to any politician, not in this life. In fact it is a disgrace to GEJ and the PDP for allowing Tinubu walk free all these years with all the allegations you guys peddle against him in the media. Do you know if the caliber of Tinubu is in jail, politicians will make a retreat in corruption? Jonathan did not make any step to reform our judicial system to strengthen the battle against corruption, he neither made any effort to bring people to book. The legacy he left behind in the area of corruption is the pardon of Alams, the release of Bode George, Al Mustafa etc including all politicians seeing the national treasury as their personal bank accounts.
In fact, I do not expect anybody who supported that government and it's reelection to be speaking at this moment or pointing fingers at any perceived corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Leave matter... Tinubu's case must be re-open...

Because Firefire of Nairaland says so ? We dey laugh. When will you begin to call for the investigation of GEJ and the many thousands him and Allison-Madueke made billionaires at Nigeria's expense? You guys are really funny.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by forgiveness: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
When a fisherman goes fishing his prayer is to catch fishes and when he catches a big one, it's a prayer well answered.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by sukkot: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
These politicians have guts , how can someone that personally knows his one of the most corrupt people that have ever graced earth , talk bout fighting corruption.

Only in Nigerian will an ex elected person, still be influencing a country's politics. We hardly hear bout tony blair or bush even the past French president Sarkozy... We don't understand what democracy, our only understanding of democracy is civilian rule... Smh for this country
you dont hear about sarkozy and blair because they are the errand boys but in those countries the same person has been influencing the countrys politics for the past 100 years. its a family. they are called the rockefellers and rothschilds. the rothschilds of nigeria is tinubu and obasanjo. only difference in the west is that these guys pull the strings from behind the covers. in the west they dont practice democracy. they have dictatorship but masked as democracy when they push their errand boys to the forefront to contest for presidency but the same dictators in the background control the west

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by seniorbros(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
macolino:
Abeg go siddon for one corner.i don d suspect U sef

Counter me with superior argument bro.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

I will never be an "abobaku" to any politician, not in this life. In fact it is a disgrace to GEJ and the PDP for allowing Tinubu walk free all these years with all the allegations you guys peddle against him in the media. Do you know if the caliber of Tinubu is in jail, politicians will make a retreat in corruption? Jonathan did not make any step to reform our judicial system to strengthen the battle against corruption, he neither made any effort to bring people to book. The legacy he left behind in the area of corruption is the pardon of Alams, the release of Bode George, Al Mustafa etc including all politicians seeing the national treasury as their personal bank accounts.
In fact, I do not expect anybody who supported that government and it's reelection to be speaking at this moment or pointing fingers at any perceived corrupt people.

You views about GEJ on fighting corruption is jaundiced.

If you may know, Tinubu is a professional criminal who has SANs at his disposal to take advantage of the loopholes in Nigeria Legal system.

If you doubt me, ask Pastor Professor Osinbajo who has been defending the looter since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
philips70:

Don't mind Firefire. Partisanship and bias has eaten deep into his thinking. GEJ singularly created the worst culture, since Nigeria gained independence, of brazen and callous looting of State coffers. Every criminal-minded Nigerian was encouraged to steal openly and brazenly safe in the knowledge no prosecution or punishment awaits them. NNPC became a slush fund for them and billions of dollars where looted everywhere with scams against Nigeria becoming the order of the day.

A man is jailed for abusing his political office (Alams) and you pardon him to then send him back into that office. Where is that done worldwide? That singular act is a perfect example of how morally bankrupt and highly corrupt GEJ is. To be honest, the vociferous fans of GEJ who wanted him to continue beyond 2015, like Firefire, should really remain silent when discussions are held about Buhari fighting corruption. They have no mouth to talk after fighting for the demonically corrupt GEJ to carry on as President.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Because Firefire of Nairaland says so ? We dey laugh. When will you begin to call for the investigation of GEJ and the many thousands him and Allison-Madueke made billionaires at Nigeria's expense? You guys are really funny.

I hereby call for full investigation of all looters in Nigeria beginning from when Nigeria return to democracy. 1999 - Date. 'No Sacred Cows'

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by alimarketer: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2015

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by authority2006(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2015
dejavski:
All cases of corruption has to be visited both Old cases and new ones. If not anything that is going on right now to saraki is just witch-hunting angry
Yeah, all old cases that couldn't be resolved under pdp. E.g. Lamido's sons
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2015
I wonder when Chief Gbawe will ask for justice against the looters of states treasury ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by dejavski(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2015
authority2006:
Yeah, all old cases that couldn't be resolved under pdp. E.g. Lamido's sons
Including Tinubu, Fashola etc
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by anigbajumo(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
JAMANZE:
THIS IS THE ASIWAJU MASTERLAN TO DETHRONE SARAKI BY ALL MEANS AND GAIN CONTROL OF THE SENATE THEREBY CALLING THE SHOTS SINCE EVEN THE DULLARD CANNOT STOP HIM WITH SUCH POWER. WHEN PDP WAS IN POWER NIGERIAN BELONGED TO AT LESAT 5% OF THE MASSES BUT NOW NIGERIA BELONG TO ONLY BUHARI AND TINUBU

Keep on wailing till eternity,

Once GEJ till 2019.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by ASUGARUBA(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2015
“What is missing (in Nigeria) is patriotism,
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

I hereby call for full investigation of all looters in Nigeria beginning from when Nigeria return to democracy. 1999 - Date. 'No Sacred Cows'

I wonder why you guys come here daily to talk like this. How can it be possible to investigate every looter since 1999? that would turn Nigeria into a giant court, spending vast income investigating many thousands of people, and Buhari into a judge rather than a President who should be bsuy working for Nigeria. What is practical and consistent with leadership protocol is for every government to investigate the government it has directly taken over from. OBJ, to an extent, did this against Abacha. Yar adau and GEJ were not interested for obvious reasons. It is Buhari's prerogative and the right thing for him to investigate GEJ's government alone . Blame others, like the utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt GEJ you support passionately, for not doing their patriotic duty. Do not put the failings and dereliction of GEJ and other on Buhari hypocritically.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2015
prof1990:
May almighty Allah bless those that mean well for these country and as for those that want to use us for personal gains,they will never know rest.
AMEN.

Whoever steals public fund (politician or civil servant), especially those meant to improve the lives of the people, will pay with his blood.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Demdem(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

I hope his own 'book(s)' is re-open soon ?

His books have been opened several times by jonah-daft, tewonde George his arch enemies when they were in power and found to be clean. Is it now that he is in power that when the book is opened, it will be be found dirty?
Stop being "oponunistic" in ur line of thinking.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by kingkenny01(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Businessideas:
He is simply saying 'books shall be opened' even after Saraki since he has already gotten his own day at CCT. wink

Bros that's just the message..
Hi FIVE 4 u.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
I wonder when Chief Gbawe will ask for justice against the looters of states treasury ?

Unlike you, I am well-versed in affairs of governance and don't come here daily to suggest things that are illogical and not feasible. Also the progress of Nigeria is what is paramount on my mind and not partisan squabbles because of political bias. Why then should I join you to ask inanely for investigation of looters dating back to 1952? How far back do you want Buhari to go if you irresponsibly want to put the onus on him to investigate everyone? Why did those before him not investigate their predecessors? Oh I forget Yar Adua could not investigate the man who put him in power (OBJ) and your precious GEJ was busy pardoning political crooks and sending them back into politics so they can loot round two !!!! You guys should stop deceiving yourselves. You cannot demand Buhari should now do what Yar Adua and GEJ failled to do. My friend, Buhari will investigate the GEJ government because that is what is feasible and that is what protocol demands.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by akilo1: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

But u wailers used to say tinubu was inconsequential in the scheme of things in the political arena to the extent that u touted him as a "local champion".

Are u people now changing your opinion of him again or you're just confused
God bless you
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by goshen26: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2015
smh!!!! Birds of a feather, like he is clean too
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Demdem:

His books have been opened several times by jonah-daft, tewonde George his arch enemies when they were in power and found to be clean. Is it now that he is in power that when the book is opened, it will be be found dirty?

We must re-open the books of sins of all looters in Nigeria.

Finito!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Unlike you, I am well-versed in affairs of governance and don't come here daily to suggest things that are illogical and not feasible. Also the progress of Nigeria is what is paramount on my mind and not partisan squabbles because of political bias. Why then should I join you to ask inanely for investigation of looters dating back to 1952? How far back do you want Buhari to go if you irresponsibly want to put the onus on him to investigate everyone? Why did those before him not investigate their predecessors? Oh I forget Yar Adua could not investigate the man who put him in power (OBJ) and your precious GEJ was busy pardoning political crooks and sending them back into politics so they can loot round two !!!! You guys should stop deceiving yourselves. You cannot demand Buhari should now do what Yar Adua and GEJ failled to do. My friend, Buhari will investigate the GEJ government because that is what is feasible and that is what protocol demands.

Well-versed or sharing / benefiting from the loots ? cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by macolino(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
seniorbros:

Counter me with superior argument bro.
hahaha no time for argument with U this morning.Am kinder busy
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Demdem:

Opportunistic indeed. I don't get how fans of GEJ think. Why should they ask Buhari to investigate everyone from 1945 to date when that is not feasible and not the protocol norm? Each Government must investigate the government it has directly taken over from if there are signs of misrule. They inanely expect and demand Buhari must do what GEJ and Yar Adua failed to do. It does not work that way abeg. that is why I always say GEJ/PDP fans are very sentimental. Few of them ever reason practically

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Professor Yemi Osinbajo defending Tinubu forgery and looting since 1999.

You wonder how the Asiwaju of awon looters can field him to VP's position cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:

Well-versed or sharing / benefiting from the loots ? cheesy

your diversionary antics show that you have no sensible argument to proffer here. I have made my point which I am sure even sensible fans of GEJ and the PDP will appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by cabaliciouscabal: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2015
vicadex07:

But u wailers used to say tinubu was inconsequential in the scheme of things in the political arena to the extent that u touted him as a "local champion".

Are u people now changing your opinion of him again or you're just confused

Vicadex help me ask dem oooo,

So jagaban dat dey touted as a local champion has suddenly attained d national position .

One thing with dis wailers is dat dey ar confused and ar not well coordinated.

Speaking with Both sides of dia mouth is d greatest tragedy that could appen to a man of velour.

# Jagaban d slayer of jonathan

# Iberu Lomo.

#Olu omo

#Respect
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

your diversionary antics show that you have no sensible argument to proffer here. I have made my point which I am sure even sensible fans of GEJ and the PDP will appreciate.

Bros, what is more sensible than asking for Tinubu trials to be re-open.

If Jonathan for whatever reason refused to pursue corrupt elements as he said "... I have no enemies to fight".

The corruption fighter cum General should be supported to do what you perceived GEJ could not do.

We are now in the era of asking looters to return the loot in their custody. (Secretly or openly)

If PDP could not convict Tinubu, then let APC do justice as in the case of Saraki.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by 9jatatafo(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2015
This is Nigeria and I wait to see the outcome of the case between CCB vs Saraki. I smell power play games. Lawyers are out there to do their work. If this administration is ready to fight corruption I wait to see the Halliburton case brought out and let those involved be investigated and prosecuted
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Vicadex help me ask dem oooo,

So jagaban dat dey touted as a local champion has suddenly attained d national position .

One thing with dis wailers is dat dey ar confused and ar not well coordinated.

Speaking with Both sides of dia mouth is d greatest tragedy that could appen to a man of velour.

# Jagaban d slayer of jonathan

# Iberu Lomo.

#Olu omo

#Respect

Indeed. When has it become the duty of Buhari to investigate a man who left office in 2007 as Governor of a Nigerian State? Tinubu never worked at federal level so why should Buhari investigate him? It is Fashola, who took over from Tinubu, who should have investigated Jagaban if indeed there was anything to investigate. Even now, Buhari has no business investigating Fashola. That is left for Ambode to do. It is the same as Fayose is investigating Fayemi currently and Wike is probing Amaechi. That is how it is done yet sentiment always seem to gain the upper hand in the minds of PDP/GEJ fans.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2015
9jatatafo:
This is Nigeria and I wait to see the outcome of the case between CCB vs Saraki. I smell power play games. Lawyers are out there to do their work. If this administration is ready to fight corruption I wait to see the Halliburton case brought out and let those involved be investigated and prosecuted

You can imagine the argument of some APC fans here, "You only probe the last administration as that is what is feasible..."

Garbage!

Buhari must re-open all past criminal/looting cases in Nigeria without fear or favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard / 2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.