Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu (38252 Views)

Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -tinubu / Saraki Vs CCT: Lawyers Flay Senate President / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by dejavski(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
feeloscar:
well done oga tribunal, oya start to visit all the cases since when God create this world. Anything short of that is demon hunt.

We still have fresh cases that can't be overlooked Mr man. A case of Timipre and Fashola comes to mind angry yet you ppl are quick to sweep it under the carpet. Smh
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nduchucks: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

This is a new low for you Malam Truckpusher. You are unable to find words to express yourself. oma se o. cheesy
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
nduchucks:

This is a new low for you Malam Truckpusher. You are unable to find words to express yourself. oma se o. cheesy
Sometimes one doesn't necessarily have to type to reply a known nkita bendel like you. grin
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nduchucks: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes one doesn't have to necessarily type to reply a known nkita bendel like you. grin

Please express yourself in nicely written English, if you can. This nkita abusive phrase will not do.

Here is your second chance to do so....please proceed. dolo
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
nduchucks:

Please express yourself in nicely written English, if you can. This nkita abusive phrase will not do.

Here is your second chance to do so....please proceed. dolo
Olodo.

I hope you're not high on free ram meat? grin
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nduchucks: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo.

I hope you're not high on free ram meat? grin

You know quite well that I can engage you at any level you prefer. In the spirit of the season, I'd only leave you with this phrase of endearment: "Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi isi"
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh.

You're simply shameless after all - You know what I like about you?

I like you because you've shamelessly at least agreed that :
1) That it is justified to witch-hunt people that faulted the party directive using corruption as a guise.
2)That it is justified to use state apparatus and resources to nail renegade party members pretending that he is a victim of the war on corruption which was nothing but a large smoke screen.
3)That the APC is a party with no formidable structure hence would need to be at the helms of affair to be able to discipline or punish discontented party members that went all the way to have an independent ideology
4)That it is justified to throw away the rule of law as the party selfish interest should hold sway first before whatever the ordinary Nigerian citizen in the streets that voted for change wants and believed in.
5) That there is a conspiracy within the APC to use the state resources at their disposal to undermine the legitimacy of our democracy and rubbish the constitution.
I want you to understand one thing - The APC won't remain in power forever and someone would answer for this abuse of office just somewhere in the nearest future.
Mark my words

I had to chuckle at your last paragraph. Abuse of office ke? Saraki will be gone and no one will even remember him by December. Personally I don't care what you think of me. One of the smartest guys to ever post here, katsumoto, said and I quote "Nigeria needs a benevolent Dictator". I agree with him.

The likes of Saraki destroy Nigeria from one government to the next.
Buhari must make an example of Saraki so that many like him think twice before misbehaving. The APC government is dealing with the most treacherous, most indsciplined and most lawless politicians in the world. You do not handle such with kid gloves or they will rubbish you as Saraki is attempting with Buhari and the APC.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

I had to chuckle at your last paragraph. Abuse of office ke? Saraki will be gone and no one will even remember him by December. Personally I don't care what you think of me. One of the smartest guys to ever post here, katsumoto, said and I quote "Nigeria needs a benevolent Dictator". I agree with him.

The likes of Saraki destroy Nigeria from one government to the next.
Buhari must make an example of Saraki so that many like him think twice before misbehaving. The APC government is dealing with the most treacherous, most indsciplined and most lawless politicians in the world. You do not handle such with kid gloves or they will rubbish you as Saraki is attempting with Buhari and the APC.
I'm a believer of the highlighted but Buhari's track record and his poor sense of the economy and his refusal to develop himself over years is a pitfall he can't make up for even his age too.

You can't be all muscles with no trace of intelligence - Intelligent people will always pass through your blind spot no matter how strong-willed and resolved you are.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
nduchucks:

You know quite well that I can engage you at any level you prefer. In the spirit of the season, I'd only leave you with this phrase of endearment: "Egbe ndi abriba piafuka gi isi"
Get lost ,who has your time? undecided

Elewon buruku grin
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh.

You're simply shameless after all - You know what I like about you?

I like you because you've shamelessly at least agreed that :
1) That it is justified to witch-hunt people that faulted the party directive using corruption as a guise.
2)That it is justified to use state apparatus and resources to nail renegade party members pretending that he is a victim of the war on corruption which was nothing but a large smoke screen.
3)That the APC is a party with no formidable structure hence would need to be at the helms of affair to be able to discipline or punish discontented party members that went all the way to have an independent ideology
4)That it is justified to throw away the rule of law as the party selfish interest should hold sway first before whatever the ordinary Nigerian citizen in the streets that voted for change wants and believed in. Al the APC had to do was petition the CCB formally to get Saraki in trouble. He should therefore face the charges put before him.
5) That there is a conspiracy within the APC to use the state resources at their disposal to undermine the legitimacy of our democracy and rubbish the constitution.
I want you to understand one thing - The APC won't remain in power forever and someone would answer for this abuse of office just somewhere in the nearest future.
Mark my words

I missed the part in bold above. As stated before, that is not what is happening here. The code of conduct is already in existence to deal with the type of offence Saraki is charged with same as the police specifically and mainly deal with crime.

see the mandate of the CCB yourself:
http://www.codeofconductbureau.gov.ng/

See the operations of the CCB below to note it can take petitions, even anonymously, it must then act on.
http://www.codeofconductbureau.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=76

I hope you will now move away from this "they are using state aparatus" argument. Effectively anyone can petition the CCB and the bureau is duty-bound to look into the petition - whatever the motivation of the petitioner.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a believer of the highlighted but Buhari's track record and his poor sense of the economy and his refusal to develop himself over years is a pitfall he can't make up for even his age too.

You can't be all muscles with no trace of intelligence - Intelligent people will always pass through your blind spot no matter how strong-willed and resolved you are.

On the contrary I actually think Buhari and the APC are showing intelligence here rather than "muscles". They have petitioned the CCB knowing that it is only complete innocence that can get Saraki out of this situation. If Saraki is innocent he walks and lives to fight another day. If not he will be stripped of his position as senate President and may face very stiff punishment. I would say the APC is tackling Saraki tactfully and intelligently.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

I missed the part in bold above. As stated before, that is not what is happening here. The code of conduct is already in existence to deal with the type of offence Saraki is charged with same as the police specifically and mainly deal with crime.

see the mandate of the CCB yourself:
http://www.codeofconductbureau.gov.ng/

See the operations of the CCB below to note it can take petitions, even anonymously, it must then act on.
http://www.codeofconductbureau.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=76

I hope you will now move away from this "they are using state aparatus" argument. Effectively anyone can petition the CCB and the bureau is duty-bound to look into the petition - whatever the motivation of the petitioner.
grin grin Saraki is in soup.
smh.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
for all nairalanders, below are the guideline for petitioning the CCB. Feel free to do so if you know any erring politician and have decent proof to back your petition.

GUIDELINES – A petition can be defined as a formal or written document signed and could be sometimes anonymous, reporting alleged dishonest or illegal activities (misconduct) to a constituted authority or Agency.
The guidelines on petition writing and submission are as follows:

The petitioner should address his petition to the Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau.
Write the name of the public officer that has committed the offence, his/her designation and the office address.
State very clearly the alleged offence of the public officer.
Provide any evidence that can support your petition

Indicate your address, email address and phone number so that you could be contacted for additional information.
Submit by email or through any of the 36 states offices and FCT office or the CCB headquarters at the Federal Secretariat Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Saraki is in soup.
smh.

The point is that folks like Saraki should watch their conduct. Not everyone will be like GEJ who cannot see a fight to the end and always backs down. Saraki is too 'dirty' and too easy to nail, because his career has been about corruption, fraud and financial misconduct, for him to now think he can embrace treachery against a new ruling Party and be allowed to get away with such.

Buhari of old would even have had nothing to do with Saraki. Yet the man, to became President and deliver the change he wants for Nigeria, decided to move with the times and work with everyone in so far as they are ready to leave their bad old ways behind. Saraki did not want to abide with this simple request and thought it was 'business as usual'.

Saraki is a serial backstabber yet this is one betrayal too many and it has been done against the wrong President and Party. Saraki will learn that Buhari is not GEJ and that the APC, even with many PDP defectors in its rank, is not the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by bousandy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gbawe:

The point is that folks like Saraki should watch their conduct. Not everyone will be like GEJ who cannot see a fight to the end and always backs down. Saraki is too 'dirty' and too easy to nail, because his career has been about corruption, fraud and financial misconduct, for him to now think he can embrace treachery against a new ruling Party and be allowed to get away with such.

Buhari of old would even have had nothing to do with Saraki. Yet the man, to became President and deliver the change he wants for Nigeria, decided to move with the times and work with everyone in so far as they are ready to leave their bad old ways behind. Saraki did not want to abide with this simple request and thought it was 'business as usual'.

Saraki is a serial backstabber yet this is one betrayal too many and it has been done against the wrong President and Party. Saraki will learn that Buhari is not GEJ and that the APC, even with many PDP defectors in its rank, is not the PDP.
You have a point ,honestly but I still maintain that politics of witch-hunting is bad for any democracy especially when Govt resources is being used to achieve it.This is likely to set up some negative precedent that would haunt the politicking of that country for a very long time, even as I have this belief in me too that sometimes leaders should be decisive and proactive in ensuring that some persons do not undermine their position thereby destroying their visions but there is a thin red line that shouldn't be crossed - You'll create more problems on the long run if you run with that mentality of using any means necessary to achieve it.

With the above statement I hereby declare that Jonathan was a better democrat after all.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have a point ,honestly but I still maintain that politics of witch-hunting is bad for any democracy especially when Govt resources is being used to achieve it.This is likely to set up some negative precedent that would haunt the politicking of that country for a very long time, even as I have this belief in me too that sometimes leaders should be decisive and proactive in ensuring that some persons do not undermine their position thereby destroying their visions but there is a thin red line that shouldn't be crossed - You'll create more problems on the long run if you run with that mentality of using any means necessary to achieve it.

With the above statement I hereby declare that Jonathan was a better democrat after all.

Aligned! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by aresa: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

To be hunted in any way, you must have done something bad and unlawful to be hunted with and regardless, unlawful people still have to be punished for their unlawful acts and transgressions.

Bottom line, your witch-hunting cries is meaningless and irrelevant, the man broke the law and he must defend himself successfully or head to jail if found guilty..

What is really bad for democracy is hiding behind democracy to deny and dodge prosecution and also to rubbish democracy and law and order.

If you really and genuinely are concerned about the government acting very late to arrest and prosecute this man, your concerned and cries should be sent to the same people you support politically, they overlooked his transgressions and violations simply because there were all in the same crooked and corrupt PDP political party. APC as a political party is barely 2 years old and this new government is less than 6 months old.

You should be applauding the new administration for doing what the PDP refused to do for 16 long years.

Was the PDP decisive and proactive during their 16 years reign when people like Saraki and many many more withing the PDP looted openly and aggressively even with the president and chief law enforcement officer openly telling Nigerians that corruption was a figment of our imagination and perception. He gave aid and comfort to looters like Saraki when he said stealing is not corruption.

GEJ did not send any major figure in his party before the tribunal and the only major public figure he aggressively pursued and dragged to the tribunal was Asiwaju Tinubu, a major opposition figure. Did the we scream and yell witch-hunting even though that was exactly what it was back then, no we did not.

Did you say anything about democracy, witch-hunting, decisive and proactive when GEj prosecuted Asiwaju Tinubu? Of course no.

This is why your after midnight noise about democracy, decisive and proactive garbage sounds hollow and disingenuous..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Gbawe: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Joe Igbokwe, always on point, saying it precisely as it is.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/22/no-tears-senator-saraki-joe-igbokwe

No Tears For Senator Saraki By Joe Igbokwe

BY JOE IGBOKWE SEP 22, 2015

One of the biggest problems facing Nigeria today is impunity. It has led to corruption, arrogance, brigandage, deep political crisis and outright murder. This pandemic disease has led to near collapse of our economy, collapse of values, collapse of institutions and collapse of governance. This high table mentality in Nigeria has led gullible people to take laws into their hands and damn the consequences to the detriment of 160 million Nigerians.

[size=14pt]This is the reason why Senator Saraki ignored his Party (APC) directives and connived with a useless party (PDP) we just defeated to steal the Senate Presidency. He did not stop there, the criminal arrangement led to the emergence of Senator Ekweremmadu of PDP as the Deputy Senate President. The moment this brigandage took place we saw wild jubilation in the camp of PDP. Ekweremmadu went to Enugu State and told his people that PDP is back. A lady who is a PDP member mockingly said to me: “yes APC won the election but we have taken over the National Assembly” it was then that it became clear to me the extent of damage Senator Saraki inflicted on the leadership of APC.
[/size]

What Senator Saraki did is unheard of in the history of Party politics. Saraki made the world to believe that APC leaders are unprepared for the task of governing this country. Saraki’s inordinate ambition at once put a question mark on the capacity of leaders of APC to drive leadership in Nigeria. Saraki tried to prove to the whole world that he is smarter than all the leaders of APC put together. Saraki ignored 51APC Senators who were in a meeting and went to do business with 49 PDP Senators, a party APC just defeated after sixteen years bloody struggle. Senator Saraki bribed his way to the clerk of the Senate and cajoled him to proclaim a Senate that is incomplete. Saraki and Ekweremmadu criminally changed the Senate rules in order to carry out the open robbery we saw in the hallowed Chamber of the Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Because of the inordinate ambition of one man and lust to be the Senate President by all means Saraki ignored the President, the Vice President, APC governors, Senators, House of Reps members etc to sacrifice the unity of his party. Senator Saraki compounded the problems of APC, and mounted a major road block for its smooth take off considering that it is just coming to power after sixteen years in opposition. This man put spanners in the works and initiated a serious internal crisis within the ruling party that nearly made Nigerians who massively voted for APC to begin to lose hope. Saraki and his gang of forty thieves devastated the master plan of our great party to choose the right people to serve as the Principal Officers in the National Assembly. Since July 9 2015 when this shenanigan took place in the Senate and the huge dust it raised, Senator Saraki has remained adamant to disobey the Party’s directives and step aside rather he has continued to run from pillar to post to sustain a stolen seat. The lust for power, rapacious greed, avaricious tendency, and slave to public office have pushed Bukola Saraki to continue to work with PDP in order to weaken APC.

[size=14pt]But will Bukola Saraki succeed? Impossible.[/size] APC does not want Bukola Saraki as the Senate President and neither does APC want Ekweremmadu as the Deputy Senate President. Saraki has caused enough implosions within the party. He has brought public opprobrium to the party, he has slowed down the Party’s machinery from taking off smoothly, he has portrayed us as a weak party. Now is the time for him to go. Saraki has no choice than to go otherwise he will have himself to blame. Again if Bukola Saraki feels his hands are tightly glued to the exalted seat of the Senate Presidency and therefore cannot be removed, APC may be compelled to tear or cut his hands off, so that the National Assembly can move forward. No man is an island, and none can claim that he is the final word in APC .
I shed no tears for Senator Saraki.

Joe Igbokwe
Lagos
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nairamaniac: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Wrong my friend.

Gej was a better coward.
it takes bravery to take the bull by the horn.
saraki fought dirty against the party.
Buhari&Apc replied dirtier.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by nortcentrallord(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
A case of kettle calling pot black.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Demdem(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Demented swine, You're the one always whining, cursing and constituting a cyber-nuisance.

You hunger stricken Osun beggar is a PH licking Amaechi's ass and claiming Damumu should have been the governor instead of Wike, After the people of Rivers have made their choice, For your info, You've failed because Damumu won't occupy that House.

You're always online forming "macho", just do the needful, please oblige "us". Na then you go know say swimming pool no be river.
[/s]

Goon, ur rants here has nothing to do with what u qouted. Carry ur frustration elsewhere.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Sep 26, 2015
aresa:

To be hunted in any way, you must have done something bad and unlawful to be hunted with and regardless, unlawful people still have to be punished for their unlawful acts and transgressions.

Bottom line, your witch-hunting cries is meaningless and irrelevant, the man broke the law and he must defend himself successfully or head to jail if found guilty..

What is really bad for democracy is hiding behind democracy to deny and dodge prosecution and also to rubbish democracy and law and order.

If you really and genuinely are concerned about the government acting very late to arrest and prosecute this man, your concerned and cries should be sent to the same people you support politically, they overlooked his transgressions and violations simply because there were all in the same crooked and corrupt PDP political party. APC as a political party is barely 2 years old and this new government is less than 6 months old.

You should be applauding the new administration for doing what the PDP refused to do for 16 long years.

Was the PDP decisive and proactive during their 16 years reign when people like Saraki and many many more withing the PDP looted openly and aggressively even with the president and chief law enforcement officer openly telling Nigerians that corruption was a figment of our imagination and perception. He gave aid and comfort to looters like Saraki when he said stealing is not corruption.

GEJ did not send any major figure in his party before the tribunal and the only major public figure he aggressively pursued and dragged to the tribunal was Asiwaju Tinubu, a major opposition figure. Did the we scream and yell witch-hunting even though that was exactly what it was back then, no we did not.

Did you say anything about democracy, witch-hunting, decisive and proactive when GEj prosecuted Asiwaju Tinubu? Of course no.

This is why your after midnight noise about democracy, decisive and proactive garbage sounds hollow and disingenuous..
Alausa Cameraman, how far? grin

I wan snap pishure ontop palm tree, any hope for your boy? grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by aresa: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Alausa Cameraman, how far?

I wan snap pishure ontop palm tree, any hope for your boy?
[/s]

Unintelligent trolls and village nuisance bore me...
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 5:13am On Sep 26, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent trolls like my mother and village nuisance like my leprous father bore me...
You've been so angry lately with your father after you lost your cameraman job in Alausa and Fashola your boss disgraced into silence and political oblivion with no respect for all the time he has been waving that demonic broom.

Reinvent yourself bro and stop cursing people that are better than you and your leprous father and unintelligent mother. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Demdem(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2015
aresa:

Very intelligent post. The coward u qouted that brought this brilliant masterpiece couldn't even disprove it. Right on point.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Demdem(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demented fool, your rants online won't also change anything in Rivers.

Goon, again this has nothing to do with the post u qouted or this thread. Ur rants isn't giving any value to this thread.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, again this has nothing to do with the post u qouted or this thread. Ur rants isn't giving any value to this thread.
Demented Fool, Yours is giving value I guess. Cowardly rabble rouser.
Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by Demdem(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demdem:

Re: Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

discuss issues, be warned.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.