Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. (1253 Views)

Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by emmapetit1(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
like religion which is the opium of men, which make men feel that if they don't enjoy earth, they will enjoy heaven. Biafra has come to do the same for Igbos. They have been over cheated in Nigeria and hence they see a Biafra as freedom and as Heaven, as a promise land. however, just as no one really knows if heaven is real so also do we not know what Biafra is. Nobody has been there before and nobody can say it is this or that. As much as Igbo can despise Nigeria it is only like that of a kid who hates school because he feels home is better. As much as I support peoples right to be free, I just don't see Nigeria breaking up. Igbos should just enjoy this with us because out there, there is no Biafra and there won't be.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by kettykin: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigeria should work first

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by kossyablaze(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2015
U ryt... Will be a DOA dream buh I so wish it comes to reality. Dats y I don't push it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by theDEVILisHERE: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2015
You are not in a position to determine for millions of people what will eventually happen to their ambition

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Panshow(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls tell them.
They know the truth but they don't want to accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by PenSniper: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Allow the slaves go please. Their noise is getting deafening. Leave them be. Let them do what they like with their destiny.
Marriage isn't by force.
Even God allows divorce based on adultery.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Ok, we've heard you.

Next
Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by zendy: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
emmapetit1:
like religion which is the opium of men, which make men feel that if they don't enjoy earth, they will enjoy heaven. Biafra has come to do the same for Igbos. They have been over cheated in Nigeria and hence they see a Biafra as freedom and as Heaven, as a promise land. however, just as no one really knows if heaven is real so also do we not know what Biafra is. Nobody has been there before and nobody can say it is this or that.

Nobody has been there before? Nobody knows what it is? My parents have been there before and they know exactly what it is. Biafra was a country with its own coat of arms,flag, Army, Police force,Navy, National anthem and currency. Wake up from the slumber Lord Lugard came from Britain to put you inside and embrace freedom. Biafra is not negotiable because we Igbos must be free

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Niger Delta Republic loading...
Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by johnmark1234(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2015
zendy:

Nobody has been there before? Nobody knows what it is? My parents have been there before and they know exactly what it is. Biafra was a country with its own coat of arms,flag, Army, Police force,Navy, National anthem and currency. Wake up from the slumber Lord Lugard came from Britain to put you inside and embrace freedom. Biafra is not negotiable because we Igbos must be free
Tell them those coconut Head and brain damage whit oil amala

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2015
emmapetit1:
like religion which is the opium of men, which make men feel that if they don't enjoy earth, they will enjoy heaven. Biafra has come to do the same for Igbos. They have been over cheated in Nigeria and hence they see a Biafra as freedom and as Heaven, as a promise land. however, just as no one really knows if heaven is real so also do we not know what Biafra is. Nobody has been there before and nobody can say it is this or that. As much as Igbo can despise Nigeria it is only like that of a kid who hates school because he feels home is better. As much as I support peoples right to be free, I just don't see Nigeria breaking up. Igbos should just enjoy this with us because out there, there is no Biafra and there won't be.

How does biafra concern u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerians should wake up! There will never be a one Nigeria.

I have traveled to different countries in Asia, Europe and the Americas and trust me when I say that Nigeria is not a country at all and will never be.

I have a far much higher chance of being slaughtered like an animal by my fellow so called country man than I have in any other country.

I have a far more higher chance of being deported to another state by my so called fellow country men than I have in a foreign country.

OP, YOU ARE ON DRUGS.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by xmich(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Biafra is not an Igbo affair we the Niger Delta's are going with our brothers beware

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
On a second thought, what gives the op such confidence to make such an ignorant statement considering the current reality on the ground.

Just because nairaland is a faceless forum is not an excuse to be stupid.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by ayokellany: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2015
NAIJASOM:
On a second thought, what gives the op such confidence to make such an ignorant statement considering the current reality on the ground.

Just because nairaland is a faceless forum is not an excuse to be stupid.

What is the current reality on ground ? Have the Biafrans caved out their own Sambisa ? If so where is it located ? I no sure say Asari ready die unlike Shekau or Na London Casanova Wan die ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by backtosender: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2015
yororbas have become the joke of the town due to the way they beg the same people that desist them to stay with them is becoming very silly cant these parasites stand on their own undecided

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by truefact: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Diabolical mastubator are you people still seeing biafran giants in your dreams?

It seems the fetish cowards would soon enter market as mad people

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by laudate: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmapetit1:

If na play, make you stop am o!! shocked shocked The Igbo must get Biafra, by force by fire. We just want them gone, so that everyone left can have a breathing space from their clamour, hate and rancour on the internet and in the media.

Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve, without any further delay. undecided Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. They don't want to stay. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh! At least, we will then know those who are left, and willing to make Nigeria work. shocked

We know that within one month after they get their independence, they will still come back lobbying and begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of our country. At that time, everyone will know who is who.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names) sad

Anything that can be done to get them started on their journey, would be most welcome. angry

Then we can apply immigration quotas for those Biafrans that are seeking to come back into Nigeria. Foreign nationals from other countries are welcome to stay behind. At least, they do not insult other ethnic groups or visit them with hate.

No one should hold the Biafrans back. Enough is enough!! shocked angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
laudate:

If na play, make you stop am o!! shocked shocked The Igbo must get Biafra, by force by fire. We just want them gone, so that everyone left can have a breathing space from their clamour, hate and rancour on the internet and in the media.

Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve, without any further delay. undecided Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. They don't want to stay. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh! At least, we will then know those who are left, and willing to make Nigeria work. shocked

We know that within one month after they get their independence, they will still come back lobbying and begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of our country. At that time, everyone will know who is who.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names) sad

Anything that can be done to get them started on their journey, would be most welcome. angry

Then we can apply immigration quotas for those Biafrans that are seeking to come back into Nigeria. Foreign nationals from other countries are welcome to stay behind. At least, they do not insult other ethnic groups or visit them with hate.

No one should hold the Biafrans back. Enough is enough!! shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Biafra must go. We want biafra for igbos. They hate nigeria including yoruba and hausa. Calls them unprintable names like Zoo,ofe mmanu. They just dont want nigeria to work. They have given this country bad reputation,they just need to go to their paradise biafra flowing with milk and honey abegi.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by basilo101: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
a country were someone is a migrant within his own country, while rolling out drums to celebrate the arrival of anytin with white skin? the zoo is hopeless. no peace without justice

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. by darfay: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nyamiris plz wake up biafra alone exists in ur dreams

(1) (Reply)

Help, The President Has Gone Mad / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State. / Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.