Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops (26102 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Sultanchidi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hope it's true cus dats a gud news
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Austin4lif: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mission accomplished, they can now surrender since the have performed their duty against GEJ and the killing of Christians. Apart from maiduguri , 99 percent of churches in other parts of bornu is closed down and about 50 percent is bombed by boko haram. The weapon GEJ bought b4 living office is now proving its efficiency. As I continue to say GEJ is not be blamed for boko haram but islam.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
pictures or
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by sammyj: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Great !!
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by tellwisdom: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
These terrorists reach 200 so?? tongue
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by saint047(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
everyday
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by actoor(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
shamack:
How many this boko haram members be sef,,,,

their population don they plenty pass the Northerners sef,,,,,,,,

everyday na surrender and release mission no shooting

NIGERIAN SOLDIERS BE LIKE (hey boko haram members oya surrender)
You dey see road.

Their leader is now in Aso Rock - Mission accomplished. grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Ossyego: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Plz ask them where when which time I don't believe this rubies

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
How many are they self almost 600 have been captured i pray the sect was quickly exterminated and may the spirit of those who lost there lives Rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
I hope it's not a ploy to get close to processing areas and IDP camps for their sinister bombing missions.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by demolinka(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Body Language cool
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by PublicAssurance: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Propaganda 101[/size]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by abduljabbar4(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bad news to the likes of drugpusher, severussnAPE, tonyebarcanista, etc.

Oya come and deny the story

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Ossyego: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ossyego:
Ossyego:
Ossyego:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Bambless1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
LIE MUHAMMED EVERYWHERE YOU GO,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by abduljabbar4(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
[s]Mission accomplished, they can now surrender since the have performed their duty against GEJ and the killing of Christians. Apart from maiduguri , 99 percent of churches in other parts of bornu is closed down and about 50 percent is bombed by boko haram. The weapon GEJ bought b4 living office is now proving its efficiency. As I continue to say GEJ is not be blamed for boko haram but islam.[/s]
Gej created boko haram so as to reduce the northern population since he knows that most of us support buhari. Jonathan has failed in his evil mission
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Mufasa27(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tomorrow we go still hear twin bomb blast of borno..... Dem nor dey finish ??
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
I wish Boko Haram will drop their weapon but this news look 100% propaganda.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by billyG(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
starboi63:
It was revealed some minutes ago that over 200 Boko haram terrorist has surrendered to the nigeria troops in Banki town near Cameroon.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VzT6vPxR_ZU/VgVQtfVXxOI/AAAAAAAGsCw/AK9MKLAhrH0/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/hqnigerianarmy

http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/09/breaking-over-200-terrorisst-surrender.html
Dem no dey finish,which can problem be this?D easiest way 2 end this insurgence is to use d "Awolowo formulae".kai we miss awo ooo!
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by flokii: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
I smell lies...
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Mancity26(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
searay:
I hate lies
Here in Syria we don't tolerate lies
go for talent hunt.. I swear u bi comedian
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by charlesucheh(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
starboi63:
It was revealed some minutes ago that over 200 Boko haram terrorist has surrendered to the nigeria troops in Banki town near Cameroon.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VzT6vPxR_ZU/VgVQtfVXxOI/AAAAAAAGsCw/AK9MKLAhrH0/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/hqnigerianarmy

http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/09/breaking-over-200-terrorisst-surrender.html
PIcture of them surrendering or ADONBILIVIT....
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Bad news to the likes of drugpusher, severu*ssnAPE, tonyebarc*anista, etc.

Oya come and deny the story
Chai, see this terrorist o. Your stupid_ fellow Mohammedans surrendered, Who's supposed to be unhappy?... You or me?... They shouldn't even spare the Mohammedans, they should just kill them. Fool!
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by hotice01: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej created boko haram so as to reduce the northern population since he knows that most of us support buhari. Jonathan has failed in his evil mission

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pls stop the comedy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by amazingspiderma: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
No encounter,no location,no leaders names .
Did they find their way to the military base or the military found them .
This news is incomplete
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Afritop(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kudos to the Nigeria Army.

Gradually, they all will put down their arms in surrender, and defeat.

And to think there are those, who actually wish and pray that this hard working Government should fail, is beyond comprehension to me. As far as i am concerned, Boko Haram has been defeated, and the remnants of their ragtag foot Soldiers, will either surrender or be killed.

Another round of applause to our Gallant Soldiers.
Not many people will be happy about this news bro, especially pdp
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Olajiderosh: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just passing by
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
So none out of these 200 members can name their sponsors . It's really pathetic
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by abduljabbar4(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
hotice01:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pls stop the comedy
But you started it na
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by 2rutalk1: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
And over 200 people killed by Boko Haram today in Monguno. I dey laugh
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by abduljabbar4(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai, see this terrorist o. Your stupid_ fellow Mohammedans surrendered, Who's supposed to be unhappy?... You or me?... They shouldn't even spare the Mohammedans, they should just kill them. Fool!

Eyya. Enemy of progress. Gej thought boko haram could reduce our voting strenth that's why he created them. God will punish the devil called gej and all his supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom / Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.