Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops (26101 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
p1jiobi:
Forcing innocent IDPs to pose as surrendering boko haram fighters is the most despicable thing any army with intergrity would do.

can you prove that they are idps...........??

your name backwards says "iboij1p"...hmmmmm........interesting......
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by vRendoh(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
embarassed cool
Which group surrender which group dey kill for Niger republic. This ApC minister of information self! There is too much confusion. One don't know which one be original news again cos changi don't have a clear definition. Whatever you see, take am like that! Na changi!
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by chizzy082: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
This guys still dey upto 200
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by islandmoon: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
i met an officer who told me that he has been in the war front for sometimes now, he complained bitterly about a lady pilot called Janet, a Benue girl, who was transferred promoted and transferred from North East to an office duty in Abuja, He said the so called lady has saved their life on many occasion by carrying out helicopter attack or other equipment to drop bomb boko haram criminals when she sees it as been necessary, or when ever they press hard on our army, he said this lady was handcuffed and transferred to Abuja but later promoted, but was not giving the opportunity to destroyed BH member with her skill on the field anymore.

he complained that such lady was transferred as a result of inside politic in the war against BH

this point should be investigated.. he said Buhari has been inspecting arms to ensure they are well equipped and he commended that effort.

however was not happy about Janet's transfer ..Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by ssdiouf: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
I de hail
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by copiescopy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
last time buhari was in france . We were hearing boko haram was demanding amnesty. today he travel to UN we hear 200 BH surrender. tomorrow now he will give us one scope that he now knows the prblems of Boko Haram and will consider granting them Amnesty for the release of the arrangee school girls that they will show us knowing how gullible some of us can be in naija. inshort buharis game planner is someone with enough scopes.

#gejweloveyou.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Salasi01(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
#GODWIN#
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by uhiochris1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mprepz:
K
But tomorrow shekau will come out and deny this

Ya but he does not appear in videos only in audiotapes. For me I think that dude has been knocked of as the leader or by the military.

Don't forget to download. Check my signature for link.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by johnbuck81(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
emzila:

IF YOU THINK BOKO HARAM ISSUE IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES, GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH SOME VIDEOS OF THE HAPPENING IN THE NORTH THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT NIGERIAN ARMY IS DOING AND YOU WILL ALSO HAVE REASON TO THANK GOD FOR BRINGING IN THE NEW GOVERNMENT. WE WERE AT THE VERGE OF LOOSING OUR COUNTRY TO THE TERRORISM UNDER JONAH'S WATCH. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY.
i thought ur president said he'll end bokoharam within 2weeks after his swearing in..
this administration is a fraudulent one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
uhiochris1:

Ya but he does not appear in videos only in audiotapes. For me I think that dude has been knocked of as the leader or by the military.

Don't forget to download. Check my signature for link.

Sha anyhow!!
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by valnosky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
We keep hearing the same story everyday about Nigerian troop capturing bokoharam members,destroying their camps and setting the captives free,but this bombing of a thing keep reocuring,till date the financiers of this dreaded blood sucking group are yet to be unravelled when are we going to tell ourselves the truth
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by banio: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
APC propaganda. I pray this is true
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by tolustx(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:
Story for Amadioha
so many likes for just 3 words dt u typed. U be winch
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by badnature: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
can anybody among the baboons and monkeys in the ZOO verify it,no any media to verify.and even if they is it Yoruba media(gotta media) every day the are surrounding and every day we keep hearing the killed 50 people.baboons and monkeys every were
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by sud12(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] All dis story na #FILM TRICK
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by BlackLeopard(m): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Now that's some good news.

If not real, still a supporting faith in troops story, so it does something.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by shedracknweze(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2015
wey the picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom / Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.