Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops (26100 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by omenka(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kudos to the Nigeria Army.

Gradually, they all will put down their arms in surrender, and defeat.

And to think there are those, who actually wish and pray that this hard working Government should fail, is beyond comprehension to me. As far as i am concerned, Boko Haram has been defeated, and the remnants of their ragtag foot Soldiers, will either surrender or be killed.

Another round of applause to our Gallant Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by mindtricks: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Alhamdullilah

Pls check my signature embarassed embarassed

You need to tweak the Signature to reflect more message about the cause, else peeps will still not get a good picture what info you are trying to relay.

Eg: "URGENT! HELP SAVE ONE-YEAR OLD BABY WITH HEART CONDITION! Click here"

Good job.

And for those blood suckers, dieing is the only one gift they deserve for killing!

Let them have it.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Aminat508(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
mindtricks:

You need to tweak the Signature message to reflect more about the cause, else peeps will still not get a good picture what info you are trying to relay.

Eg: "URGENT! HELP SAVE ONE-YEAR OLD BABY WITH HEART CONDITION! Click here"

Good job.

thanks sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by tucky200(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thunda faya fada for dis statement
Ur real fvcking fada !!
Product of a baby factory,useless monkey
Bonapart:
Film don finish: power don reach north again
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Aminat508(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Done @mindtricks
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by searay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mancity26:

go for talent hunt.. I swear u bi comedian
Seriously I don't what response to give to this shit
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Islamic propaganda
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nellybii: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
moderatorr1:
No pinshure?

Ok,,,got it, here is the pinshure of the 200 bh members that surrendered.

Liars

You are hopeless stray he goat obviously.
Your case is beyond redemption.
If the headline was to read "BH kills Nigerian soldiers", you wouldn't ask for pictures, you would have insulted the hell out of everything that is FG and APC.
Just imagine your reaction to this good news.
Clearly you are a Boko Haram sympathizer and an enemy of Nigeria.
You have been detected.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by wiseoneking: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
starboi63:
It was revealed some minutes ago that over 200 Boko haram terrorist has surrendered to the nigeria troops in Banki town near Cameroon.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VzT6vPxR_ZU/VgVQtfVXxOI/AAAAAAAGsCw/AK9MKLAhrH0/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/hqnigerianarmy

http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/09/breaking-over-200-terrorisst-surrender.html
Thats is overdue. Why wont they surrender, their Baba is the one incharge. Who is deceiving who? But i know that amongs them are unrepentant terrorist that we always backfire. I hope we do not hear a serious bombing from now. I observed that when ever we hear of such news, it is followed by massive loss of lives. GOD HELP US

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by berrystunn(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
crowbar:
Hope this story is real and not the usual military propaganda....

story without pix na lie lie ....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Austin4lif: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gej created boko haram so as to reduce the northern population since he knows that most of us support buhari. Jonathan has failed in his evil mission
mumu,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by collyno1985: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nonsense talk....
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

And to think there are those, who actually wish and pray that this hard working Government should fail, is beyond comprehension to me. As far as i am concerned, Boko Haram has been defeated, and the remnants of their ragtag foot Soldiers, will either surrender or be killed.

kiss kiss
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by CHYMZZY(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Flets:
Nigerian Army and FG timelines

We have conquered Bokoharam
... Afterwards Bokoharam attacks in response

Chibok girls have been married out to bokoharam members, NA has conquered all BH territories yet no sign of Chibok girls

Buhari promises to negotiate for the release of Chibok girls. ... the ones already married out

Despite telling Nigerians that all territories have been conquered over 1.5 months ago, Just yesterday we were told another territory was just recovered (when it was lost to BH never made the news)

Buhari promises Bokoharam amnesty

BH attacks on Salah holiday yesterday

And today, they are surrendering.

Any one who takes this govt's stories on the terror fight needs his head checked. If you anyone can be consistently fooled this long.... then its a psychiatric case.

come to think of it, what if their is no #CHIBOKGIRLS that all these gillyhilly was just a mere politics and the BH takes advantage of it.
What if all these stories are not as true as we hear them.. Sometimes, somethings just keep you thinkin'
#JustThinkAloud!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
pictures...proof...hard evidence.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by emzila(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
johnbuck81:
lies upon lies.
IF YOU THINK BOKO HARAM ISSUE IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES, GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH SOME VIDEOS OF THE HAPPENING IN THE NORTH THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT NIGERIAN ARMY IS DOING AND YOU WILL ALSO HAVE REASON TO THANK GOD FOR BRINGING IN THE NEW GOVERNMENT. WE WERE AT THE VERGE OF LOOSING OUR COUNTRY TO THE TERRORISM UNDER JONAH'S WATCH. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by damyzino(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
CR77:
Buhari will not like this grin grin
stop thinking from your anus angry
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Anuoluwap(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
how many are they? they are too much oh. arresting 100 today, killing 50 tomorrow and 200 surrendering now. abeg dem reach millions ni

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Ijaya123: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Boko haram fighters no dey finish ni?
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Ndeewonu: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Act 1: Scene 2!

...foregrounding for and prelude to amnesty!

Reminders:
Fight against Boko Haram is fight against the North
We are ready for discussions with Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by adams009: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aristotle96:
Been hearing this "Operation Lafiya dole" ? :DWhich grin language is that?sounds like trouble to BH boys

Its hausa Language that means "Peace is Must".
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
hotice01:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pls stop the comedy

Ee go shock you say the mallam believed this. It was the prevalent propaganda in the north 2 years back which made them carry long knives anytime GEJ was mentioned.
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
tucky200:
Ur real fvcking fada !!

Take it easy.
Why all the pain?
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Iyoma2(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
I will comment if for 1month i dont hear of bokoharam attacks either with bomb or gun.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by ojosam29: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
where is d sponsor?they should be made to confess period
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Catalyst007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Story grin everyday hundreds plus nd over two hundreds of boko haram surrendered, since this regime of illiterate bas~tard paedophile started more than two to three thousand of boko haram have surrendered but all is only in paper grin grin

Nigeria is a fraud, joke nd fake grin grin grin

Buhari knows everything about boko haram cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by ajepako(f): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Keep fooling yourselves!

believe that at your own peril..

Boko haram will surrender today and the next day: bomb! 78 dead.. 124 injured..

Someday, the truth will be revealed to all

Kudos to the true soldiers who really keep the spirit of oneness of our country..

As for APC propaganda machine, I say:

Kontinu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by arabianights: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
EITHER WAY,THEY SHOULD BE EXECUTED.NO MERCY,PLEASE.AFTER ALL THE KILLINGS AND RAPES? NO WAY!
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by tsdarkside(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

we nigerians think toooooooooooooooooo simpel...we dont understand,that boko haram is in chad,cameroon,ghana,libya,and so on...........very unhappy people,because of poverty.....we are talking,mali,songhai,dahomy,ashanti,congo......great empires....dont forget biafra(proud people) in your backyard......oyyyyy,,,,,,,...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by Bonapart(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
tucky200:
Ur real fvcking fada !!
yes i am but I will never pick up arm to inflict pain on my neighbour and my dear country just because I want power or because a book told me so
Re: BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops by p1jiobi: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Forcing innocent IDPs to pose as surrendering boko haram fighters is the most despicable thing any army with intergrity would do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Arrested Over N6.8B Tax Fraud / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.