Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? (4300 Views)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / Signs That U Are A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
This thread is dedicated to all the mumus and mugus out there, and it serves as an eye opener to help you discover that you are currently being used as someone's else mumu or mugu.. .. .. If you find yourself in any of these situations, then you are indeed a mumu/mugu and it's high time you delivered yourself from the bondage of the M-test you are currently going through cheesy

1 If you are guy and you are spending heaven and earth on a lady who saved your phone number with "Bro Joshua" or "Tayo lag", my brother, you are a certified mumu.

2 If you are a lady and your guy spends so much time with other girls but barely gives you the attention and care that you deserve and he still tells you he loves you, you are a mugu.

3 If you are in long distance relationship and your partner change his/her DP with random ladies/guys and you still believe all is well, let's just call you a mumu.

4 If you are a guy and you notice that your babe is known by almost all the guys in the hood and some still go to the extent of stopping her when you are both strolling together and you still see it as a normal thing, your mumuness is already rocking agbada on Louis vuitton.

5 You've dated more that 6 ladies and you've never seen the shirt of any one of them unbuttoned before talkmore of seeing their bras, bros, i doff my hat for your mumuness.

6 Your boyfriend has gone through the 4 cardinal points of your body and he's still promising you marriage without seeing any of his family, your mugunity is grade A.

7 You are a guy and you've been sending money to a lady you met online with the hope of getting married to her when you finally meet her in person, it's better you start making research on where your mother gave birth to you, it might be Muguni village in Togo.

8 Your boyfriend prefers hanging out with your best friend and he seems more lively whenever he's with her, plus he saved her number with a romantic name, you need to be delivered from that mumuness.

9 On a normal day, you've never spent up to 1k on yourself but you can borrow more than 5k just to go on a date, i hail your mumuness sir cool

10 He is always calling you "friend" amidst his friends but he calls you all sorts of sweet romantic names when you are both alone and yet, you don't care about that, sister, na you be mumumugu.. .. ..

Inspiration: Awon werey 100%™

***Runs outta thread***

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am mastermind............ 1/10 for me so far.
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by jennyswt(f): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Number 8 own na mumu n mugu joined together
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok thank GOD im not guilty of the op's post, joke apart i have never in my life sent a lady money, not even 100naira recharge card, and iv dated ladies. "im a master in d game.
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by olajorn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
iMumu
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by kwencypresh(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
O

K
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Twaci(f): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
olajorn:
iMumu
cheesy cheesy I know right?
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
boooked
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
olajorn:
iMumu

U mumu before nah grin
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by respect80(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
The mumu for no 7 get inner room... #
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
I can Relate to that Number 4 very well but I no Mumu grin I knew what I wanted and what to Expect when I started cheesy

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I can Relate to that Number 4 very well but I no Mumu grin I knew what I wanted and what to Expect when I started cheesy

Chai! Bros, don't lie, you've been mumu-zonedzoned grin

1 Like

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mumus! Mumus everywhere!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by kwencypresh(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
olajorn:
iMumu
nor be news na
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:
Mumus! Mumus everywhere!!! angry
Kingmumu grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Chai! Bros, don't lie, you've been mumu-zonedzoned grin

I die say I was Mumuzoned! grin I chop Full Benefits for the Waka ooo grin

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by KingTom(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Kingmumu grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by LordOfTheWeed: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin
I no know the person wey con mumu pass between you and iMumu again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by KingTom(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I no know the person wey con mumu pass between you and iMumu again embarassed
This one mumu pass us grin

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by peeparty(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hell awaits any girl who can't cook but stil wants a happy married life#NAPROVERBS O.
@op I belong to known of this category....na mumu dem belong lol.
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by LordOfTheWeed: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingTom:

This one mumu pass us grin
Chai! Na him mumu pass true true, but i doubt if him mumu reach this one ↓

1 Like

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by funsho75(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
I no sure if I follow join.
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by KingTom(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Chai! Na him mumu pass true true, but i doubt if him mumu reach this one ↓
grin grin grin
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
This thread is dedicated to all the mumus and mugus out there, and it serves as an eye opener to help you discover that you are currently being used as someone's else mumu or mugu.. .. .. If you find yourself in any of these situations, then you are indeed a mumu/mugu and it's high time you delivered yourself from the bondage of the M-test you are currently going through cheesy

1 If you are guy and you are spending heaven and earth on a lady who saved your phone number with "Bro Joshua" or "Tayo lag", my brother, you are a certified mumu.

2 If you are a lady and your guy spends so much time with other girls but barely gives you the attention and care that you deserve and he still tells you he loves you, you are a mugu.

3 If you are in long distance relationship and your partner change his/her DP with random ladies/guys and you still believe all is well, let's just call you a mumu.

4 If you are a guy and you notice that your babe is known by almost all the guys in the hood and some still go to the extent of stopping her when you are both strolling together and you still see it as a normal thing, your mumuness is already rocking agbada on Louis vuitton.

5 You've dated more that 6 ladies and you've never seen the shirt of any one of them unbuttoned before talkmore of seeing their bras, bros, i doff my hat for your mumuness.

6 Your boyfriend has gone through the 4 cardinal points of your body and he's still promising you marriage without seeing any of his family, your mugunity is grade A.

7 You are a guy and you've been sending money to a lady you met online with the hope of getting married to her when you finally meet her in person, it's better you start making research on where your mother gave birth to you, it might be Muguni village in Togo.

8 Your boyfriend prefers hanging out with your best friend and he seems more lively whenever he's with her, plus he saved her number with a romantic name, you need to be delivered from that mumuness.

9 On a normal day, you've never spent up to 1k on yourself but you can borrow more than 5k just to go on a date, i hail your mumuness sir cool

10 He is always calling you "friend" amidst his friends but he calls you all sorts of sweet romantic names when you are both alone and yet, you don't care about that, sister, na you be mumumugu.. .. ..

Inspiration: Awon werey 100%™

***Runs outta thread***

If you spend time typing this shìt while your mates are doi g something productive
bros Ur mumu no get part 2
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Spikkylee: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
sad angry angry
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Spikkylee: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
angry angry
No 4...!!!

Before
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by inevitableme(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thank God I don't have a girlfriend yet! . So Kabiru and Ebuka are Mugu~ mumu together, cause the do five of the things listed. here. .
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by LordOfTheWeed: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If you spend time typing this shìt while your mates are doi g something productive
bros Ur mumu no get part 2
Ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by MurphyG1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
ok thank GOD im not guilty of the op's post, joke apart i have never in my life sent a lady money, not even 100naira recharge card, and iv dated ladies. "im a master in d game.

Errmm.. but Bros, you sure say u no dey stingy? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
MurphyG1:

Errmm.. but Bros, you sure say u no dey stingy? undecided undecided undecided
NO im not, there is a way i roll with ladies that even if i offer a girl money, she wnt collect.
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by cypraincyril: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Somethings it fEels like if u truely LOVE someone u re a mugu
Re: Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? by olajorn(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
kwencypresh:
nor be news na
but You mumu pass me
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy I know right?
u actually mumu pass me
adeh39:

U mumu before nah grin
receive senseboobs in jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Tell Me What This Lady Is Shouting For And Saying Together (photo)? / / See 5 Ways To Nail 69 Position Like A Pro (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.