Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605842 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
can he request for remark in only speaking?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tiwalope:
can he request for remark in only speaking?

Yes ma. Kindly note that if you opt for the remark, you may have to wait for 7/8 weeks for an outcome, during which you may not be able to use this result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saheed42: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please,analyse this ielts result. Listening: 6.0 Reading: 7.0 Writing: 7.5 Speaking: 6.5 What CRS is this? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OFFICIALAEL: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Experienced heads please can you be more detailed with the cost of running this FEW EE. I am aware that the following require cash
1- IELTS tuition feee
2- Sending your credentials to WES for evaluation ,
3- About $12,200 Proof Of Fund
4- six- months bank statement.
5- Medical check up
6- Police report
Etc

But along the line i read an artcle online which stated that after getting ITA there's a non refundable fee to be paid to CIC and also to your Province of choice . Please i need clarification on this issue . Please!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 1:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Just checked my ielts result
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Hubby
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
We are now waiting for WES evaluation over one month now is still showing awaiting verification from school. I just tire
Overall crs now is 467.
Please what do I do about this WES delay.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Jst saw my ielts results. And to b honest im dissapointed.

Listening: 8.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 6.5
Overall: 7.0

So tempted to apply for a remark. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by KeneD: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2016
specrealq:
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Hubby
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
We are now waiting for WES evaluation over one month now is still showing awaiting verification from school. I just tire
Overall crs now is 467.
Congrats! Great result!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OGIYEN: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Good morning all,please I need someone that has encountered this or knows about it to throw light on it.

A lawyer in Canada a family friend though,we told her about relocation and she is telling us about how she will direct us on how we will do assessment

My question is ,is there another assessment lawyers in Canada use or is same assessment ,CSR tool?.

Tanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2016
I have posted how much I spent before. You can check my past posts for it.

To answer your question: It's only the application fee of 550CAd that's not refundable. This is not unusual as you don't get the application fee back if you apply for a visa and it was rejected.

With regard to the provincial fee, it is only if you are going through provincial nomination that you MIGHT pay for that. There are however a lot of provinces that do not require you to pay.

OFFICIALAEL:
Experienced heads please can you be more detailed with the cost of running this FEW EE. I am aware that the following require cash
1- IELTS tuition feee
2- Sending your credentials to WES for evaluation ,
3- About $12,200 Proof Of Fund
4- six- months bank statement.
5- Medical check up
6- Police report
Etc

But along the line i read an artcle online which stated that after getting ITA there's a non refundable fee to be paid to CIC and also to your Province of choice . Please i need clarification on this issue . Please!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2016
There is no hidden assessment for Lawyers only. You don't need any Lawyers to assess you.

Go to Google and type Come to Canada tool, put in all your information and it will tell you if you are eligible or not.

OGIYEN:
Good morning all,please I need someone that has encountered this or knows about it to throw light on it.

A lawyer in Canada a family friend though,we told her about relocation and she is telling us about how she will direct us on how we will do assessment

My question is ,is there another assessment lawyers in Canada use or is same assessment ,CSR tool?.

Tanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2016
You can't apply for remark in Reading as it is multiple choice. My advice is for you to sit for another IELTS.

If you are however going for PNP route, then this result might be alright.

flyboi1:
Jst saw my ielts results. And to b honest im dissapointed.

Listening: 8.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 6.5
Overall: 7.0

So tempted to apply for a remark. cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Wow!! Nice scores. Congrats to you and hubby.

Please kindly advise other people preparing for IELTS on how you and hubby were able to get these excellent results.

We need tips o and please share your preparation materials with others. We want to be hearing more of these excellent results on this thread.

Tanku in advance.

specrealq:
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Hubby
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Overall crs now is 467.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2016
For the listening just go to YOUTUBE there is a lot of listening practice.
Ieltsliz.com
Ielts cambridge you can download online for free.
Practice speaking with your hubby or a friend.
And then for listening try and watch bristish and australian movies, news and documentary.
I hope this help.
Goodluck.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Thanks@dupyshoo
For the listening just go to YOUTUBE there is a lot of listening practice.
Ieltsliz.com
Ielts cambridge you can download online for free.
Practice speaking with your hubby or a friend.
And then for listening try and watch bristish and australian movies, news and documentary.
I hope this help.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OGIYEN: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
OK,tanks but this come to Canada tool, is it the same as the one on the 0 thread and next step to CSR tool?.
dupyshoo:
There is no hidden assessment for Lawyers only. You don't need any Lawyers to assess you.

Go to Google and type Come to Canada tool, put in all your information and it will tell you if you are eligible or not.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
specrealq:
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Hubby
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Overall crs now is 467.

Amazing results , how did you achieve this as for WES it involves lots of follow up to both wes and the university, what university was that. Call them had similar issue with oou , it took me about three weeks to clear ..so you might call wes and ask they send the verification email again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by NonelikeGod: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
@ zandora
@ anyone else
The law firm where I worked has no website. Does it matter? I'm asking because you said the reference letter should contain the website?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Saturi: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Am trying to make IQAS payment for my ECA but not going through, used both GTB and FCMB Master Debit Card.

My observation is, the payment method on the platform highlights credit cards/interac online and there is no option to select debit card as widely used here or is there something am missing.

Pls advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by powermike9999: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hello gurus in d house, I am trying to create an Express entry profile but it has sent me a mail of ineligible.I know i must have made an error somewhere because i have a masters,age is within d 30s bracket and 1 have 8.5 IELTS overall rating.I am trying to also edit or update to correct whatever errors but cant find the button. Can any1 pls help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2016
specrealq:
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Hubby
Listening-9.0
Reading-9.0
Writing-7.5
Speaking-8.0
Overall crs now is 467.
great result. As for WES, those guys are messed up. You may have to pay for express courier. In my case I had to pay them to resend my docs to OOU by express courier since the first one they sent did not get there. And guess what, I had to call them to ask for tracking details, as if I don't have a right to it, after paying 96 more dollars. Anyways they gave me the tracking details sha and upon tracking today i saw that FedEx deliverd my docs to OOU since Wednesday. Next thing na to follow up for OOU to send WES confirmation. If you want it fast try pay for express courier, cos I am not sure how long it takes when they use regular mail or email

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.