Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599890 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Whao. Encouraging. All in this year. I salute your persistence. All the best

chomiePedia:
dont give up bro!

i wrote mine for four good times!!!!! hope you read it well FOUR TIMES!!
scored 7.5 in listening in my first 3 attempt. all reading, writing and speaking were okay, but just listening.
but i got my breakthrough at my fourth attempt and got 8.5 in listening. i have gotten my ITA and waiting for PPR. have faith. all my four attempt were done this year.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Hello,

My remarked writing has been increased from 6.5 to 7/7.5 according to a mail from BC. I hope to enter the EE pool soon having completed my WES application.

I will like to know if the NOC code will be included in the letter of reference.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 4:20am On Jul 23, 2017
You can either apply for d 2 day service or 10. I I applied for d 10 and used a U.K. Address for delivery. I did not include my NI just leave it blank. U can use ur bank statement as proof or drivers license. I used two bank statements.
funshobabs:
Thanks very much. Pls how long did the entire process take. I can provide most of the documents except for the proof of add and I can't even remember my NI number.

Pls if you have any additional info that can help.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 4:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Hello house, if I was on holiday for five months in a country do I need to include d address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bighead2: 5:04am On Jul 23, 2017
That guy was really trying to swindle u. Did mine on Tuesday for just myself and i paid just 3k. The highest one should pay is 3,500 per person and its all based on ur negotiating skills

yimiton:
My people, pleas I'm in Alagbon and the guy that is attending to me said it's now N8,500. I feel like I'm being swindled. He's not taking me to any other office. Insists he's the officer-in-charge and there's no information anywhere.

Has it actually been increased from N5000 to N8500?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2017
fidelism:

Provide second eye pls
Age 30
Single
Education Msc
Experience 1 year
Ielts LRWS 6.5/7.5/7/7

I calculated 66/100 based on these details, meaning you are not yet eligible.
You can increase this if your Listening score increases and your work experience moves to 2 years. You can also add 5 points with your spouse's language scores or by studying or having relatives in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Kyaggy:

Thanks a lot, please send me the contact of the police officer, will need it. Will look for a friend to send.
Thanks

I have contacted my friend to get me his contact, I will revert back to you tomorrow. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by twaintoy(f): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
12go:
Hello,

My remarked writing has been increased from 6.5 to 7/7.5 according to a mail from BC. I hope to enter the EE pool soon having completed my WES application.

I will like to know if the NOC code will be included in the letter of reference.
My brother has a similar case to yours. But he got 6.5 in reading. Please guys, if he applies for remarking, would it be possible for them to remark it?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2017
The requurements clearly states work contracts, reference letters, pay stubs etc. However, the idea is to provide as many documents as requested so as not to risk losing ur 1k5 CAD. Atleast up to 90% will reduce the risk.

I didnt provide reference letter for one employer out of four but provided every other document and got nominated.

Kemulch:
If someone cannot provide contract letter and first pay slip, will the letter from place of work be enough evidence for proof of work experience for ONP? Asking for someone who has got ONP NOI? Pls what documents does the person need to submit in other to be nominated by Ontario?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2017
I am a bit confused. Please, what is the difference between federal skilled worker outland and PNP outland application.

If i got nominated by Ontario while in the express entry pool and got ITA, is my application FSW-O or PNP-O?

behati:

@Fabdee and @Triv, please confirm if you applied under FSW-O or PNP-O. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2017
did you get provincial 600 points or not? as long as you never claimed provincial points in your application and you got ITA, you are FSWO. if you used province points to get ITA, you are PNPO
sammyacbxyz:
I am a bit confused. Please, what is the difference between federal skilled worker outland and PNP outland application.

If i got nominated by Ontario while in the express entry pool and got ITA, is my application FSW-O or PNP-O?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Phenmeson(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2017
AZeD1:

I paid 10500 for my own. I'm not sure anyone knows the official price as it usually depends on who you meet there.

Do you do finger prints. Doint it from abroad,it cost you at least £110 i.e almost 60k.
Have pisted my police certificate through Agege post office to a friend if mine who lives in Abuja.
Is over 2weeks now,he said he has not received the post and i have less than a month left before it expires
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Phenmeson(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2017
bighead2:
That guy was really trying to swindle u. Did mine on Tuesday for just myself and i paid just 3k. The highest one should pay is 3,500 per person and its all based on ur negotiating skills

Do you do finger prints. Doint it from abroad,it cost you at least £110 i.e almost 60k.
Have pisted my police certificate through Agege post office to a friend if mine who lives in Abuja.
Is over 2weeks now,he said he has not received the post and i have less than a month left before it expires
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Phenmeson:

You sent a post via Agege post office, lol. I'm sorry, but it was funny to read.

Go and find out from the post office to know which Abj post office it was sent to

Tell ur friend to go to the post office in abj to pick up. Cos nipost no go do home delivery o

If ur post can't be traced then do another one sharp sharp and send via dhl or any other private mail company. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Phenmeson:

Uncle this your writing.... I really, sincerely hope they are typos....

All the best in your Canada journey....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
manlikegb:

Thanks for your reply @Ehrnie.

One more question though, My wife's brother recently got married to his fiancee(she lives in Canada, came to Nigeria for the wedding) that I believe is a PR or Citizen, do you think this counts for additional points for us in the EE pool where it was asked if we have any family living in Canada? My wife is the primary applicant and our estimated CRS score is below 400. Thanks for your time.

Yes to ur question if indeed your wife's in-law is PR or Citizen. It applies to sibling or sibling in-law of either the PA or accompanying spouse.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wura27:

Hehehe! Throat dey pain me, I no fit laf cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bro, I don't know but this your post cracked me up. cheesy but I believe you'll be fine. Cheers wink
Algbenguze:

Thanks guys, I appreciate.
I did my IELTS in Abuja and I intend 'storming' their office here on Monday whether they attend to people or not. Anything short of getting my result, they will hear long sermon that day. I heard they notify via email if they intend to hold ur result for extra checks which they randomly do. Up until now, no result, no email, nothing. That test has taken away abt 4-5 nights of sleep from my eyes so far not to mention 1 or 2 bad dreams because I know I ran out of time the Reading aspect, leaving 2 questions unanswered when my answer sheet was collected. In addition, it was my 2nd attempt. I'm trying to be calm but e no easy mehn.
Anyway... whoever is chooking hand in this matter will hear from God loud and clear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
calfy:

Thanks for your post. I wish I had the information on IQAS and law degree from Nigeria, I would have used my wife as the principal applicant, since she has a law degree and is much younger too (did her ECA with WES). Anyways, I got NOI from ONTARIO and my application is at Decision in Progress since 20th of July and my question is - How long does it take from Decision in Progress to Approval?
Thanks for your feedback.

From my observations, Ontario Nomination usually takes between 10-30 days after submitting application. From ur status of DIP, expect ur nomination within days or max a week plus.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wura27:

lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
twaintoy:
My brother has a similar case to yours. But he got 6.5 in reading. Please guys, if he applies for remarking, would it be possible for them to remark it?
Thank you.

My bro/sis, please let ur brother request a remark sharply. There's no harm in trying. A 1% chance is still a chance. I didn't apply for remark when I had LRSW 8.5, 6.5, 8.5, 7.5 and I deeply regret it because I felt it was a waste of time to remark Reading.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
codebrew85:
Bro, I don't know but this your post cracked me up. cheesy but I believe you'll be fine. Cheers wink

Amen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by twaintoy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Algbenguze:

My bro/sis, please let ur brother request a remark sharply. There's no harm in trying. A 1% chance is still a chance. I didn't apply for remark when I had LRSW 8.5, 6.5, 8.5, 7.5 and I deeply regret it because I felt it was a waste of time to remark Reading.
All right, thank you. Has anybody applied for a remark in reading and was successful?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by juddytee: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
pls which of them did u remark from 6.5 to 7.5.

I will like to know if the NOC code will be included in the letter of reference. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
juddytee:
pls which of them did u remark from 6.5 to 7.5.

He said writing sir

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

Tips on getting great scores, as well as personal experience in IELTS GT Writing and speaking will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Phenmeson:

It's valid for 12 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
ehix89:
was it a naira dominated mastercard you used and how much did it cost?

yes it is. just have about 68k in the account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JeRit: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gurus in the house I really need answers to this questions

please does anyone know if having a B.sc and a diploma from French institute(in nigeria) can be considered as having 2 or more certificates when calculating your CRS scores? and if yes, can the French diploma be evaluated?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good day my people, please for those of us who has done IQAS. how long does it take to complete?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
5Kay:
Good day my people, please for those of us who has done IQAS. how long does it take to complete?

Hello 5kay,

Each individual timeline differs. It depends on (1) the time it takes for your transcript to get to IQAS and (2) the time it takes for your documents (certificate and co) to get to them.

According to what is written on their website, processing time is 30 business days after all required documents have been received.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello 5kay,

Each individual timeline differs. It depends on (1) the time it takes for your transcript to get to IQAS and (2) the time it takes for your documents (certificate and co) to get to them.

According to what is written on their website, processing time is 30 business days after all required documents have been received.

Ok, thank you. i am asking because i hear some persons say they get it done in less than 20days. so i am wondering...

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.