Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608839 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
40manlappy:
Congrats @chomiePedia and @Yooku. Wish you success in the rest of the journey smiley

Thanks 40manlappy....Following your steps closely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ljay17:

Wow!!! Congratulations.

I admire your patience and perseverance.

All the best

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Congrats. PPR in shorter time frame wink

Amen MummyJaygirls....make I start dey practice my shoki dance grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Patterns18: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
jelmusboy:
Thank God, WES credentials evaluation (Nigeria and UK) completed within 3 months. Despite LAUTECH strike, I got my transcript verified. Na who know who I use though.

Please, does anyone know Province I can get a job or nomination as a Medical Laboratory Technologist? Your response will be highly appreciated.

I have been on this for months.
Kindly guide on how you got it done "Na who know who I use though"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Virt: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks a lot Saskgirl, I will proceed with WES.

I'm so glad to be in this forum.....very helpful.

saskgirl:
A friend has her 2 BSc degrees as 2 or more... and I believe it is okay to use different evaluating bodies for each of them.
All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yooku:

Thanks 40manlappy....Following your steps closely

Me ke? Make we follow God for direction o! cheesy

May He order our steps in Jesus' name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Noviolence: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations!
Thank God for He is indeed the Olowogbogboro!
I say a big thank you to everyone most especially our seniors on this forum.I got almost all the very vital tips here.
IELTS -October 2015 LRWS 8.5/8.5/7/7
CRS 421
ITA-19th April 2017
AOR-11th July 2017
Medical Passed-23rd July 2017
As I have experienced over these years, I want to encourage you all to continue to focus on whatever you have planned to achieve,with God on your side you cannot fail.
Yooku:

In fact the grace has abounded...Just got medicals passed and UCI assigned......12 days from AOR shocked
Timeline so far...since 2015

IELTS - July 2015 LRWS 9/8/8/8.5
EE Profile 1 Withdrawn - Nov 2015
EE Profile 2 Withdrawn - Feb 2016
EE Profile 3 Expired - March 2016
EE Profile 4 ITA - May 4/CRS 425
AOR - July 11
Medicals passed - July 23

Olowogbogboro is working oh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yooku:

Check Youtube for Speaking Band 8 and 9 videos and observe carefully. The broader the range of vocabulary the better, complex construction and sentences you use in the writing and speaking will help you as well. Also the chain of thought and fluidity in your expressions all count towards at least an 8 in the Writing and Speaking.

Make I modify my typos before Wura27 go start dey "broda broda" me cheesy

12go:

Personally, I tried to check online for the 3/4 formats of type 2 essay questions . I also studied how to answer type 1 letters.

I later on downloaded and printed solutions to type 1 and 2 questions which I studied thoroughly. Luckily for me, questions were repeated which made me finish very fast.

Pay attention to paraphrasing and not repeating the question, the number of paragraphs in order to answer the question, word length, vocabulary etc.

This is my opinion.
codebrew85:

Practice listening tests using youtube videos.

Visit ieltsliz for speaking tips and ieltsbuddy for reading and writing.

Also, you should watch some speaking test videos on youtube to have a full understanding of how the speaking test is conducted.

Honestly, the key to having great band scores in ielts is practice.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ruby13: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
pls those dt did Uk pcc aside bank statement and utitlity what did u use? will my employement letter work? has anyone used this? utility bill isnt in my name.. i am out of options as to what to use.. pls suggest to me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fabdee: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
behati:

@Fabdee and @Triv, please confirm if you applied under FSW-O or PNP-O. Thanks

FSW-O
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations... When did you get your medicals done? Long before AOR or just before?

Yooku:

In fact the grace has abounded...Just got medicals passed and UCI assigned......12 days from AOR shocked
Timeline so far...since 2015

IELTS - July 2015 LRWS 9/8/8/8.5
EE Profile 1 Withdrawn - Nov 2015
EE Profile 2 Withdrawn - Feb 2016
EE Profile 3 Expired - March 2016
EE Profile 4 ITA - May 4/CRS 425
AOR - July 11
Medicals passed - July 23

Olowogbogboro is working oh!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ruby13:
pls those dt did Uk pcc aside bank statement and utitlity what did u use? will my employement letter work? has anyone used this? utility bill isnt in my name.. i am out of options as to what to use.. pls suggest to me

You can use bank statements from 2 different banks. You can use your ECA and IELTS results if addressed to you. You can use school letters, medical letters, investment letters, etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ruby13:

I used my online bank statement (d monthly one u get in your email), my Lawma bill (wasn't in my name), voters card and driver's license. I just attached those four to be safe, don't know which ones they used but I got my pc on time.

Yes, your employment letter is fine. I've heard of people that used it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Noviolence:
Congratulations!
I say a big thank you to everyone most especially our seniors on this forum.I got almost all the very vital tips here.
CRS 421
ITA-19th April 2017
AOR-11th July 2017
As I have experienced over these years, I want to encourage you all to continue to focus on whatever you have planned to achieve,with God on your side you cannot fail.

Congrats @noviolence......That 19th April ITA was the first open window I missed!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
boldinc:
Congratulations... When did you get your medicals done? Long before AOR or just before?

Medicals was on 2nd June I believe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
40manlappy:

Me ke? Make we follow God for direction o! cheesy

May He order our steps in Jesus' name, Amen!

Yes, walking in His steps!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi HappyLassy, did u select employment of Government under work history? Do u work in govt ministry or parastatal?

Happylassy:
Our application was definitely longer on the average, however, still within the 6 months timeline so its okay!

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi HappyLassy, did u select employment of Government under work history? Do u work in govt ministry or parastatal?

Happylassy:
Our application was
definitely longer on the average, however, still within the 6 months timeline so its okay!

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
40manlappy:

1. You can list places that you actually lived and their addresses. Temporary addresses may not matter.

2. Your current valid passport suffices, you don't really need to include expired ones.

3. List both qualifications and support with valid documents by uploading scanned copies of the certificates and also mention them in personal history. Don't forget to include your IELTS result, ECA...

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

1.if the places you lived were different from your permanent address at that time then no need (if you traveled for holidays, your place of residence during your holidays is not relevant)
2. You should list out all your educational qualifications. I believe there is a place where you are asked which qualifications was accessed

Thank you very much!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by saskgirl: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations!
At 422 I missed ITA twice or thrice cos of Wes and a whole lot of drama but I know I'll get it next month by His grace.

Noviolence:
Congratulations!
CRS 421
ITA-19th April 2017
AOR-11th July 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2017
XX01:

You can use bank statements from 2 different banks. You can use your ECA and IELTS results if addressed to you. You can use school letters, medical letters, investment letters, etc.
and submitted online? I saw two options...not post or online

Wura27

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello people! i've been a silent follower of this thread for sometime now! I decided to rebuke the anti-social spirit in me and finally say hello!!! grin i started my canadian journey in april and got ITA in june. i have not submitted my application because CIC has decided to punish people that cannot seat their bum in their country cry cry cry Im in the process of getting pcc from different countries including the dreaded FBI undecided thats what is actually keeping me from submitting.

I really want to appreciate everyone that takes time to answer questions here and even the ones bold enough to ask! You guys are doing a great job here! Hopefully i will be more active here and give back too!

May you all have a beautifully blessed day/week and may PPR fall on you all soon! wink wink

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2017
closetextrovert:
Hello people! i've been a silent follower of this thread for sometime now! I decided to rebuke the anti-social spirit in me and finally say hello!!! grin i started my canadian journey in april and got ITA in june. i have not submitted my application because CIC has decided to punish people that cannot seat their bum in their country cry cry cry Im in the process of getting pcc from different countries including the dreaded FBI undecided thats what is actually keeping me from submitting.

I really want to appreciate everyone that takes time to answer questions here and even the ones bold enough to ask! You guys are doing a great job here! Hopefully i will be more active here and give back too!

May you all have a beautifully blessed day/week and may PPR fall on you all soon! wink wink

Lol welcome to the club.. Make yourself comfortable. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Hephgirl:
and submitted online? I saw two options...not post or online

Wu.ra27

Yes, I did it online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2017
I think the VO in charge of Nigeria applications has started sleeping o. Movement from NA2 seems to be the Golden Fleece now sad

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
ITABABE:
I think the VO in charge of Nigeria applications has started sleeping o. Movement from NA2 seems to be the Golden Fleece now sad
Na Indians dey enjoy this express entry pass. I know two Indians from immitracker dat got PPR in 31 and 32 days respectively.

I wonder why our applications can't go as fast.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
freeradical:
Na Indians dey enjoy this express entry pass. I know two Indians from immitracker dat got PPR in 31 and 32 days respectively.

I tire, AOR since April 26th. Still waiting patiently, I know I shall testify soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
Morning NL family. So for a while now iv kinda wondered what could cause delays. Esp for me. Im still on IP1 after 12 days especially when people move to NA almost immediately or in 4-5 days (even though longer durations are not unusual). So anyways i found this. And though it may noy be the case for everyone it may help your worries and also guide future applicants.
@babby84 take note. (I hope i'm correct; you were asking about FBI PCC right? )
@onlineise/@mummyjaygirls hafa... Gotten NA1 after IP1

PLEASE THIS IS ON D ASSUMPTION THAT THE TIMELINES ARE IN THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE
** ITA
** AOR
** M.P (1mnth frm AOR)
** IP1 (Same day as M.P or 1/2days)
** NA1 (4-5 days after IP1)
** IP2 (2-4 wks after NA1)
** NA2 (1-5days after NA; sometimes skipped)
** PPR (2-7 days after IP2)
** COPR (2-6weeks after PPR)

Please this is my observation o! Contrary observations are welcomed in respectful tone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hippytwety(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning people. Great work. My score has been on 399. Thinking of going through pnp. Please which of the province is open. Kindly assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning guys.

Please has anyone with T.bills in First Bank been able to get the bank letter in the CiC format?

If yes, how did you go about it? If No, what options did you take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2017
I sent a mail to CIC to know which VO is processing my application sef. They have not yet replied.

freeradical:

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.