Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2610011 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if the IP1 comes before MP for anyone as your sequence suggests. Just an observation...in respectful tone grin

Ajujuju2:
Morning NL family. So for a while now iv kinda wondered what could cause delays. Esp for me. Im still on IP1 after 12 days especially when people move to NA almost immediately or in 4-5 days (even though longer durations are not unusual). So anyways i found this. And though it may noy be the case for everyone it may help your worries and also guide future applicants.
@babby84 take note. (I hope i'm correct; you were asking about FBI PCC right? )
@onlineise/@mummyjaygirls hafa... Gotten NA1 after IP1

PLEASE THIS IS ON D ASSUMPTION THAT THE TIMELINES ARE IN THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE
** ITA
** AOR
** M.P (1mnth frm AOR)
** IP1 (Same day as AOR or 1/2days)
** NA1 (4-5 days after IP1)
** IP2 (2-4 wks after NA1)
** NA2 (1-5days after NA; sometimes skipped)
** PPR (2-7 days after IP2)
** COPR (2-6weeks after PPR)

Please this is my observation o! Contrary observations are welcomed in respectful tone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by impish: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahahaha! This made me laugh in the office this morning.

My husband was same as you. Thankfully, we did not have to do FBI PCC. My sister in law though......she is in the same boat.

All the best!

Mrs O, mycanadianfling blog

closetextrovert:
Hello people! i've been a silent follower of this thread for sometime now! I decided to rebuke the anti-social spirit in me and finally say hello!!! grin i started my canadian journey in april and got ITA in june. i have not submitted my application because CIC has decided to punish people that cannot seat their bum in their country cry cry cry Im in the process of getting pcc from different countries including the dreaded FBI undecided thats what is actually keeping me from submitting.

I really want to appreciate everyone that takes time to answer questions here and even the ones bold enough to ask! You guys are doing a great job here! Hopefully i will be more active here and give back too!

May you all have a beautifully blessed day/week and may PPR fall on you all soon! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
impish:
Hahahahaha! This made me laugh in the office this morning.

My husband was same as you. Thankfully, we did not have to do FBI PCC. My sister in law though......she is in the same boat.

All the best!

undecided undecided I never thought a time will come when i'll say i wish i didnt travel so much. shocked shocked

Oh btw I've read your blog! smiley smiley smiley Loved it!!! Well done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
What are the checks that go on after medicals passed and IP1? Can a rejection still happen after IP1?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
bbaby84:

Lol welcome to the club.. Make yourself comfortable. grin

Thank you @bbaby84! i will try smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
MrsBee:
What are the checks that go on after medicals passed and IP1? Can a rejection still happen after IP1?

The other checks are criminality, eligibility and verification of your docs.

Yes, a rejection can happen after IP1 but that is not your portion!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
MrsBee:
yes. Rejection can happen after ip1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2017
hippytwety:
Good morning people. Great work. My score has been on 399. Thinking of going through pnp. Please which of the province is open. Kindly assist

Ontario does not have an open/close period for their PNP unlike some of the other provinces. You just have to be in the pool and be identified with the right demographics(in-demand NOCs) to be selected for OINP. It's usually advised to withdraw and recreate your profile in order to make it easier for the Ontario PNP powers that be to spot you out of the pool and nominate you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by philip3(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Kontagious:

Hello,
I was in school on Monday, met a guy who confirmed the response should get to WES at the later part of this week. Apparently, school collates the verification request over a period then respond to all at once.

I am hopeful for a change in status by next week Tuesday considering the three working days WES requires to update status.

check your Wes status.
mine shows document received. guess unilag has replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Triv: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2017
behati:

@Fabdee and @Triv, please confirm if you applied under FSW-O or PNP-O. Thanks

FSW-O
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Hephgirl:
and submitted online? I saw two options...not post or online

Wura27

Sorry I don't understand what u'r asking me...

If u'r asking about the statement, I downloaded one of the statements I receive via email and attached is as one of my proofs of address.

If u'r asking about the UK PCC application, I applied online not post. Online is when u'r uploading the docs and post is when you are sending them via postal service.

Hope I answered your question....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
LordSebastian:
Not sure if the IP1 comes before MP for anyone as your sequence suggests. Just an observation...in respectful tone grin

grin grin Mistake.
Corrected. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2017
ITABABE:
I think the VO in charge of Nigeria applications has started sleeping o. Movement from NA2 seems to be the Golden Fleece now sad

Lol... I've stopped logging in for now. I know I'd get update from one of u May guys when NA2 has started changing to IP2 for May....

Cc: Lordsebastian, Mummyjaygirls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2017
philip3:

check your Wes status.
mine shows document received. guess unilag has replied.
Thanks for the heads up, just checked but mine's still at awaiting verification. Will see what today/tomorrow holds. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2017
freeradical:
Na Indians dey enjoy this express entry pass. I know two Indians from immitracker dat got PPR in 31 and 32 days respectively.

I wonder why our applications can't go as fast.

These Indians sef, their brothers for CIC is just pushing their files sharp sharp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning guys.

Please has anyone with T.bills and Dom account in First Bank been able to get the bank letter in the CiC format?

If yes, how did you go about it? If No, how did you handle that requirement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2017
yimiton:
Good morning guys.

Please has anyone with T.bills and Dom account in First Bank been able to get the bank letter in the CiC format?

If yes, how did you go about it? If No, how did you handle that requirement?
Hi Yimiton, if you cannot get the required format, I believe the six months statement will suffice for the dom account while you can request a certificate for the Tbills. When uploading, support the documents will a LOE stating the letter could not be gotten in the required format hence you providing the closest alternative.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
LordSebastian:
I sent a mail to CIC to know which VO is processing my application sef. They have not yet replied.

Walahi but if those Indians send mail to check their VO they get replies in 24hrs.

This wan done pass bias enter partiality
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

These Indians sef, their brothers for CIC is just pushing their files sharp sharp
shocked you are so right, why didn't I think of this before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Ajujuju2:

grin grin Mistake.
Corrected. Thanks

My IP1 came before my MP - infact my MP is still outstanding and IP1 is already showing as well as ADR received, i suspect VO forgot to update my MP, cos normal cause of action should be AOR MP IP1 ADR if any then IP2 etc- or something of this nature shaa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2017
freeradical:
shocked you are so right, why didn't I think of this before.

hmmm this is so true ohhhh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
impish:
Why, thank you! Lol!

In fact, when we were waiting for our PPR, I kept giving my hubby side eye and dropping hints that it was his several PCCs that were delaying our PPR. Lmao! But I do not think it had an impact though, I was just too anxious grin

cheesy i feel the heat and sting of my husband's side eyes everytime i'm asleep too!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
ymummy234:

My IP1 came before my MP - infact my MP is still outstanding and IP1 is already showing as well as ADR received, i suspect VO forgot to update my MP, cos normal cause of action should be AOR MP IP1 ADR if any then IP2 etc- or something of this nature shaa

Mine is AOR MP ADR IP1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Wura27:

The other checks are criminality, eligibility and verification of your docs.

Yes, a rejection can happen after IP1 but that is not your portion!

Thanks. Amen o �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
MrsBee:
Its unlikely to get a rejection after IP1 if you are not a security threat. I have noticed that a lot of applicants have been left hanging at NA after IP1. My theory is that the visa officer wasn't fully convinced regarding proof of funds especially for those who use gift deeds. I don't believe a gift deed issued outside Canada would be adjudged as binding. People should provide adequate explanation for funds gifted to them. I would advice that people still waiting for ppr keep their pof handy in case an update is requested.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Kontagious:

Hi Yimiton, if you cannot get the required format, I believe the six months statement will suffice for the dom account while you can request a certificate for the Tbills. When uploading, support the documents will a LOE stating the letter could not be gotten in the required format hence you providing the closest alternative.

@Kontagious, thanks a lot for your response. I'll try the letter and if it fails, I'll do as you have advised.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Please what is the NOC for relationship manager/ marketer in a bank? Kindly asssit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by behati: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Babachi:

Its unlikely to get a rejection after IP1 if you are not a security threat. I have noticed that a lot of applicants have been left hanging at NA after IP1. My theory is that the visa officer wasn't fully convinced regarding proof of funds especially for those who use gift deeds. I don't believe a gift deed issued outside Canada would be adjudged as binding. People should provide adequate explanation for funds gifted to them. I would advice that people still waiting for ppr keep their pof handy in case an update is requested.
Nothing is cast in stone with CIC! No gift deed here but hanging at NA, same for some people I know. Besides, they would ask for updated POF or issue a letter of procedural fairness for you to explain your POF if they have any doubt in that regards, not leave you hanging at NA. Speed of processing depends on a lot of factors which no one can unravel actually. Also, rejections can happen after IPI, that's when they check work experience claimed and match it with NOC, rejections can occur for choosing the wrong NOC or for not being able to verifiy work experience amongst other things.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Check NOC 1123, 1024 and 4163, look at the duties and responsibilities and choose the one that works for you.

EJIZY:
Please what is the NOC for relationship manager/ marketer in a bank? Kindly asssit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Dammiehar:
Check NOC 1123, 1024 and 4163, look at the duties and responsibilities and choose the one that works for you.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Yinmu.

Something that your mind no go gree you not to open again today grin

Wura27:

Lol... I've stopped logging in for now. I know I'd get update from one of u May guys when NA2 has started changing to IP2 for May....

Cc: Lordsebastian, Mummyjaygirls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.