Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604921 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Already mailed again. Yes I have paid for WES and I have a reference number
zandora:

Didn't receive any email from you. Did you use your id Dhejy? Have you already paid for the WES and have been given an id? Ppl send me their certificates without paying WES which results in me not being able to send it to WES. Please if you are sending me your certificate to post for you make sure you've already paid WES then provide me with the WES id and address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Dhejy:
Already mailed again. Yes I have paid for WES and I have a reference number

Seen it now. I've replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by aykanbi: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks
JesusDWay:

No you cant. If you were married before entering the EE Pool and subsequently got ITA and you didn't disclose you are married, you have misrepresented and it can earn you a 5year ban from Canada. Even if you got married after you were in the EE Pool but before getting ITA, you still cant add your spouse, you have to decline the ITA and let your spouse write IELTS as well and possibly do WES in addition to jerk up your score to the level where you can get ITA again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jarkbauer: 3:04am On Feb 27, 2016
how does cic determine an applicant's date of birth
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teehey: 3:36am On Feb 27, 2016
@ Zandora and Jesusdway, I have WES, wife WES assessment, IELTS n wife IELTS. How do I enter into Express entry, my educational background is Engineering but my job is banking,wt should I choose as d job. Pls ur urgent response is highly needed. Thank you and God bless u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2016
teehey:
@ Zandora and Jesusdway, I have WES, wife WES assessment, IELTS n wife IELTS. How do I enter into Express entry, my educational background is Engineering but my job is banking,wt should I choose as d job. Pls ur urgent response is highly needed. Thank you and God bless u.

I don't understand what you mean by what should you choose as the job? What's your job?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amokemi(m): 5:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks sir. I appreciate. MPNP just gave general examples, no specifics per case. Birth certificate was mentioned though as one of the documents that could be used.

You know her name as it is on my wife's birth certificate will not be her maiden name but all other names are ok.

So I should proceed sir?

JesusDWay:

I think it should, provided you add your wife's as well to show her mother's name as the one connected to the uncle. However, I will advise you look up mpnp site and get the requirements for proving familial connection.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2016
teehey:

If you mean what NOC to choose, then it is that which closely describes your roles and responsibilities in your bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Did anyone apply for the MPNP exploratory visit and has already been invited?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2016
amokemi:
Thanks sir. I appreciate. MPNP just gave general examples, no specifics per case. Birth certificate was mentioned though as one of the documents that could be used.

You know her name as it is on my wife's birth certificate will not be her maiden name but all other names are ok.

So I should proceed sir?

I think you should, at least her first name will be there but if she has marriage certificate, that one will show how her maiden name changed to what it is now so, add it. That should be water-tight proof.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amokemi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks so much oga. You have been much helpful. She doesn't have marriage certificate though but I will proceed as advised.

Thanks so much.

JesusDWay:

I think you should, at least her first name will be there but if she has marriage certificate, that one will show how her maiden name changed to what it is now so, add it. That should be water-tight proof.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
iphie25:

Walahi...they hv killed us. angry

Goodday,sent you a pm.please reply.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
amokemi:
Thanks so much oga. You have been much helpful. She doesn't have marriage certificate though but I will proceed as advised.

Thanks so much.

You welcome. In addition, a funny one tho.....If there's picture of her mother and her uncle together, you can add grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
hartson:

Goodday,sent you a pm.please reply.thanks

I didn't see it..pls can you resend it? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by amokemi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol. grin not sure that's available

JesusDWay:

You welcome. In addition, a funny one tho.....If there's picture of her mother and her uncle together, you can add grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by humanshado: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greetings to all

Please does anybody here knows how Canada Immigration contacts the employer that wrote employment reference letter used in proving work experience?
Is it by email?
phone call?
or written letter?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
humanshado:
Greetings to all

Please does anybody here knows how Canada Immigration contacts the employer that wrote employment reference letter used in proving work experience?
Is it by email?
phone call?
or written letter?

Thanks in anticipation.

Any means possible to prove that your reference letter or work experience is genuine. However, they only make attempt to contact employers only when they have reasons to doubt your work experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
People can I use moneygram to send about 1,000CAD to someone in canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by white12k: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please I would like to find out on how to proceed with this issue. I'm an FSW 2014 applicant and my visa was issued this February. I plan on getting married this March 2016, do I still need to inform CIC before I travel about change in my circumstance (i.e. no longer single).

I look forward to your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
white12k:
Please I would like to find out on how to proceed with this issue. I'm an FSW 2014 applicant and my visa was issued this February. I plan on getting married this March 2016, do I still need to inform CIC before I travel about change in my circumstance (i.e. no longer single).

Yes you can. From what i read recently, it appears their is still grace till when PR is issued which will definitely be after you have landed so, quickly contact them and tell them of your situation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fortissimo:
People can I use moneygram to send about 1,000CAD to someone in canada?

I know of USD, which they allow a maximum of 940 at SKYE Bank, you'll need to ask whichever bank you want to use if they can do it for you but i'm almost certain it wont be immediate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by white12k: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
JesusDWay:

Yes you can. From what i read recently, it appears their is still grace till when PR is issued which will definitely be after you have landed so, quickly contact them and tell them of your situation.
@JesusDWay: thank you for your prompt response. Will definitely do as suggested.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
white12k:

Yes you MUST inform CIC before you travel that you're no longer single. You'll be asked to send your COPR back and evidence of your marriage so she can be added to your application and she'll also need to take medical exams. When you land the boarder agent will still ask if you're single and if you say you aren't you'll find yourself on d next available flight back to your country. That's why if you check the letter accompanying your COPR you'll see where they wrote that you must inform CIC if your circumstances have changed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Refreshagain: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
JesusDWay:

I can confirm the first number

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by white12k: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
zandora:

Yes you MUST inform CIC before you travel that you're no longer single. You'll be asked to send your COPR back and evidence of your marriage so she can be added to your application and she'll also need to take medical exams. When you land the boarder agent will still ask if you're single and if you say you aren't you'll find yourself on d next available flight back to your country. That's why if you check the letter accompanying your COPR you'll see where they wrote that you must inform CIC if your circumstances have changed.
Send the COPR back, when I have already paid for my ticket. oh dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
white12k:

Send the COPR back, when I have already paid for my ticket. oh dear
If you don't send it back. Your PR would be cancelled. I know someone whose PR was cancelled as they didn't add their newborn to the application. The baby was born in d US(American passport) , so the family thought they didn't need a visa for her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2016
princey83:

If you don't send it back. Your PR would be cancelled. I know someone whose PR was cancelled as they didn't add their newborn to the application. The baby was born in d US(American passport) , so the family thought they didn't need a visa for her.

Agreed. The PR will be cancelled and White12k might even be banned for representation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by white12k: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2016
princey83:

My predicament is that the visa issued would expire 1st week of June, would the new COPR be ready before the visa expires?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2016
white12k:

My predicament is that the visa issued would expire 1st week of June, would the new COPR be ready before the visa expires?

Send the COPR back then they'll request for your wife's info for background check and they'll also perform a medical exam. After that they'll add her to your application and issue you both with new visas (with a new expiry date) and new COPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by white12k: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2016
zandora:

Send the COPR back then they'll request for your wife's info for background check and they'll also perform a medical exam. After that they'll add her to your application and issue you both with new visas (with a new expiry date) and new COPR.
Thank you Zandora, will do as advised.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MJBA: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Hello house, need sm clarification on WES ICAP and BASIC, nd wc is suitable for express entry so as not to go down d wrong lane...Thnx in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.