Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept (3847 Views)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
I Will Appoint Ministers In September – PMB

http://leadership.ng/news/448327/i-will-appoint-ministers-in-september-pmb

Mr. President Sir, we have bearly 5 days to the end of September 2015, What is going on?

If the Nigerian Senate resumes on the 29th of September 2015 and PMB fails to send his Ministerial Nominees immediately or the very next day 30th September 2015 (Cos 1st and 2nd Oct would be declared public holidays respectively), then his speech writers should as a matter of Morality include on his Independence day speech, an unreserved apology to Nigerians and indeed the rest of the world for lying publicly about appointment of his much awaited Cabinet which he has woefully failed to form four solid months after taking his oath of office as the President of the FRN.

My humble advice to Mr. President

3 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by stanech: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol the guy is clueless, confused and dull

18 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by SonOfTheLion(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
Lol the guy is clueless, confused and dull
you are very right and ur own father is smart grin
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
The President is unfit for leadership

5 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari should resign already. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by slap1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
President Willy-Willy. I will, I will.

3 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by ernesty20(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
He will appoint them in the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP, please are you not a Nigerian or probably maybe you are blind or deaf not to notice that the Barawo Senate President that's suppose to preside over the list is facing criminal charges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by kossyablaze(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
hmmmm stop jor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
We are still in September. Just chill. Anyway, Saraki is still the Senate President. Do you expect Buhari to send the list to an accused Senate President,Saraki?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:
OP, please are you not a Nigerian or probably maybe you are blind or deaf not to notice that the Barawo Senate President that's suppose to preside over the list is facing criminal charges.

Saraki is likely to be facing charges for the next 4 years are you saying we should shut down our government because of that? If Buhari is waiting for Saraki to go before he sends the list,he would have to wait till June 2019

14 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Omotolu:
We are still in September. Just chill. Anyway, Saraki is still the Senate President. Do you expect Buhari to send the list to an accused Senate President,Saraki?

Buhari is also accussed of certificate forgery!! Should we equally shut down our eceonomy because our president only possesses a Nepa bill as certificate

12 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Even when the CCT resumes trial on Oct 21st!the case would not be concluded on that date.Besides it would still needs to go through appeal at the appeal and supreme courts before the judgement is effected.

Bubu should hurry and send the list,Saraki is waiting patiently to take his own pond of flesh

3 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Agwoden(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Suspend the constitution for buhari - APC.

Suspend Nigeria for Us - Oshomole.

Yeye people without any plan yet want Power.

6 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki is likely to be facing charges for the next 4 years are you saying we should shut down our government because of that? If Buhari is waiting for Saraki to go before he sends the list,he would have to wait till June 2019

4 years ginni? Saraki is a golden fish who have no place to hide..... They've already finished boiling and frying his destiny. I'm giving him less than 2 months to be serve live if he refuse to go willingly.

2 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by neolboy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wait na six days is different from zero day, sometin can still happen. Na my birtday give me like

2 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

4 years ginni? Saraki is a golden fish who have no place to hide..... They've already finished boiling and frying his destiny. I'm giving him less than 2 months to be serve live if he refuse to go willingly.

You will soon know your jagaban is a learner in politics where Saraki is concerned!! BTW none of Tinubu's candidates would make it past the senate.Take it from me.

2 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op let's not forget that he promised to declare his asset in the first 100 days @ office...did he beat the deadline or not?
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Strictly for those at home not engaged in any physical activities to earn income at the end of the month. here comes an opportunity for you to earn some amount of money while pursuing your desire job or career; this can be achieved only if you have browsing phone or have access to internet.Simply click on this link or copy and past in your browser http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=16246 and then register to create yours account and after registration a task will be assigned to you to achieve online in order to earn your income as the project progresses.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

You will soon know your jagaban is a learner in politics where Saraki is concerned!! BTW none of Tinubu's candidates would make it past the senate.Take it from me.

Go and sit down! I officially welcome Saraki and his fans to National politics.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

What an excuse...!!! You now want to put the blame on the Senate President abi? You forgot that this list has been flying from one DSS screening machine to another all these while huh?

4 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:

What an excuse...!!!

And it's a genuine excuse...... It will be a travesty and a big shame for this country if Saraki was to preside to over such an important decision making process.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

And it's a genuine excuse...... It will be a travesty and a big shame for this country if Saraki was to preside to over such an important decision making process.

You have to separate the person occupying the office of the Senate President from the Senate as the Upper Legislative Arm of Government my dear...!!! The decision of who would preside over the list lies in the hands of members of Senate and none other.

The duty of the Executive is to send the list of Nominees period…!!!

3 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Goke7: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
The way some people are developing high bp for this ministerial list na wa o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
u are just fooling urself, out of annoyance

2 Likes

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by sammyj: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is still September and as if it was PMB that ask Saraki to declare false asset if this were to be true. Time will tell! !!!
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Goke7: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Jonathan was very fit abi? grin

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by onismate: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I won't support this by you. September never end. We are still in September nah. Am sure by next week he will do the needful. On tuesday next week we all will read the headlines that Buhari has sent names of ministers to NASS for confirmation.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari should resign already. angry
instead to protest for saraki to resign, no ministers until saraki is remove

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Goke7:

Jonathan was very fit abi? grin
Jonathan was not this clueless and visionless.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
He's still unfit for leadership!
onismate:
I won't support this by you. September never end. We are still in September nah. Am sure by next week he will do the needful. On tuesday next week we all will read the headlines that Buhari has sent names of ministers to NASS for confirmation.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
ernesty20:
He will appoint them in the fullness of time.
in d fullness of time, when saraki is remove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs / Sad Memories Of Slavery As GOOGLE Celebrates Anambra Born Olaudah Equiano- PICS / Hushpuppi, AY, Ramsey Noah, Others At Atiku's Wedding In Dubai.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.