Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept (3869 Views)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by yarnings: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Observing
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Reptyle(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please which calender are you working with?

The President has said Nigerians should cry out only if he fails to appoint his ministers by the end of September. Hold your horses until then and stop crying wolf where there is none.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He's still unfit for leadership!
u are still making noise

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
instead to protest for saraki to resign, no ministers until saraki is remove

Have you seen this?

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari is also accussed of certificate forgery!! Should we equally shut down our eceonomy because our president only possesses a Nepa bill as certificate
...Buhari's certificate was allegedly missing,not taking to the law court. Saraki's....well you know the rest.....
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Reptyle:
Please which calender are you working with?

The President has said Nigerians should cry out only if he fails to appoint his ministers by the end of September. Hold your horses until then and stop crying wolf where there is none.
things have change, d date is no longer tenable, d new date is til Oct ending, after saraki must have be remove

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Goke7: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Jonathan was not this clueless and visionless.

Jonathan is gone and gone forever, NEVER TO RETURN
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Omotolu:
...Buhari's certificate was allegedly missing,not taking to the law court. Saraki's....well you know the rest.....
Bros Buhari has no certificate.He did not write his Waec exams in the 1960s before he joined the army
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
things have change, d date is no longer tenable, d new date is til Oct ending, after saraki must have be remove
Lolz seriously you think this case would be concluded in October?
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:

You have to separate the person occupying the office of the Senate President from the Senate as the Upper Legislative Arm of Government my dear...!!! The decision of who would preside over the list lies in the hands of the members of Senate and none other.

The duty of the Executive is to send the list of Nominees period…!!!

Remember Saraki still have the sole power of over ruling and upholding any decision made on the floor........ It'll be a political naivety for Buhari to present any list at this point.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Have you seen this?
what wil i do with that, what is my business with that, don't expect ministers til Oct ending

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

Remember Saraki still have the sole power of over ruling and upholding any decision made on the floor........ It'll be a political naivety for Buhari to present any list at this point.

Its within his right and powers to retract his previous promise of September deadline if he chooses to, my only advice would be for him to tender an unreserved apology that's all..!!!

Meanwhile your always pointing to Saraki to me is completely baseless
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by ibedun: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki (OLE) cannot preside over such an important list.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Jesusloveyou: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz seriously you think this case would be concluded in October?
we have reach d point of no return, saraki is aware of that

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

It would be epic stupidity for him to wait for Saraki's removal before sending list of ministers!! The case has not even started proper in the CCT let alone the appeal and supreme courts
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
For all those saying he still has 6 days left, pls don't forget he is coming back to Nigeria from the UN, OCT 1.

Again we have been scammed....

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by enkay2go(f): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Na WA o. Shuo! We can't wait till saraki is removed. Sarakis hearing is October 21,22,23. If the case is adjourned again,what will happen? Is DAT how we wil continue?Things are going from bad to worse. Hunger every where. People are crying Buhari,name your ministers abeg,no use because of saraki matter kill us.

1 Like

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

It would be epic stupidity for him to wait for Saraki's removal before sending list of ministers!! The case has not even started proper in the CCT let alone the appeal and supreme courts

You love bragging unnecessarily...... He will go to appeal and supreme Court as an ordinary floor member not as a Senate President. Watch out!
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by luvmijeje(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Its within his right and powers to retract his previous promise of September deadline if he chooses to, my only advice would be for him to tender an unreserved apology that's all..!!!

Meanwhile your always pointing to Saraki to me is completely baseless
Baba will definitely apologise.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Hugo7(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
If am not mistaken today is 25th september 2015..wait for d month to end b4 you crucify him..#wailkers
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hugo7:
If am not mistaken today is 25th september 2015..wait for d month to end b4 you crucify him..#wailkers

Check your calender again, he has only two days in this month to do anything (i.e 29th and 30th September)
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by CharlesPhc: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:

Baba will definitely apologise.

I'll be fine if and when I see him do just that
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by purpleribbon(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Be patient, september jas not ended yet. Just calm down.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by T051N(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I Will Appoint Ministers In September – PMB

http://leadership.ng/news/448327/i-will-appoint-ministers-in-september-pmb

Mr. President Sir, we have bearly six days to the end of September 2015, What is going on?

If the Nigerian Senate resumes on the 29th of September 2015 and PMB fails to send his Ministerial Nominees immediately or the very next day 30th September 2015 (Cos 1st and 2nd Oct would be declared public holidays respectively), then his speech writers should as a matter of Morality include on his Independence day speech, an unreserved apology to Nigerians and indeed the rest of the world for lying publicly about appointment of his much awaited Cabinet which he has woefully failed to form four solid months after taking his oath of office as the President of the FRN.

My humble advice to Mr. President

... September hasn't ended quit wailing
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by Kingspin(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Some people just want to ans Mr president.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by gebest: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
The last time i check we are still in September 25th and still have about 5 days to go nd it takes just a day to submit a list of ministers besides the vp osinbajo is around and just a phone call the did is done shikena.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvmijeje:
OP, please are you not a Nigerian or probably maybe you are blind or deaf not to notice that the Barawo Senate President that's suppose to preside over the list is facing criminal charges.

What does Saraki vs CCB have to do with submiting names at the senate.

Though saraki have to face his charges, i'm waiting for how PMB will deny ever making such promise of septmeber again, and also trying to robe in Senate to get another excuse again, only to get antoher exceuse again until 4 years come and gone.

Once chance indeed
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
gebest:
The last time i check we are still in September 25th and still have about 5 days to go nd it takes just a day to submit a list of ministers besides the vp osinbajo is around and just a phone call the did is done shikena.
Let me help you small

today is 25 (friday) 26 (saturday), 27 (sunday) 28 (Monay) 29 (tuesday) (30) wednesday , 1(Thursday ) public holiday).

PMB will return fron UN Summit october 1st, when will the list be submitted, when will the ministers appear for screening, how will the senate do proper screening and scrutinizing of the said saints minister, abi PMB will appoint minister without senate approval (hhhhehehehehe that is the begining of another round)
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
T051N:
... September hasn't ended quit wailing
Fine, we still have five days to end september out of which sat and sun (2 days out).

1. no ministerial nominies have been sent to the senate for screening and approval,
2. senate will resume back on tuesday.
3. PMB will return from honeymoon UN Summit on thursday october 1st, the day he promised
4. When will the ministerial nominies appear before the senate for screening, mind you some of the said nominies are over their with PMB in USA.
5. Your answer will help further discussion on this.

6. seriously waiting for your reply
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Check your calender again, he has only two days in this month to do anything (i.e 29th and 30th September)
They fail to realize that saturday and sunday is out, senate will resume seating on 29th Tuesday.

They are already preaparing an excuse speech on why this will not be possible
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by gebest: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2015
engineerboat:

Let me help you small

today is 25 (friday) 26 (saturday), 27 (sunday) 28 (Monay) 29 (tuesday) (30) wednesday , 1(Thursday ) public holiday).

PMB will return fron UN Summit october 1st, when will the list be submitted, when will the ministers appear for screening, how will the senate do proper screening and scrutinizing of the said saints minister, abi PMB will appoint minister without senate approval (hhhhehehehehe that is the begining of another round)
his own is to unvail the list to the national assembly b4 oct 1st so lets wait.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by T051N(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
engineerboat:

Fine, we still have five days to end september out of which sat and sun (2 days out).

1. no ministerial nominies have been sent to the senate for screening and approval,
2. senate will resume back on tuesday.
3. PMB will return from honeymoon UN Summit on thursday october 1st, the day he promised
4. When will the ministerial nominies appear before the senate for screening, mind you some of the said nominies are over their with PMB in USA.
5. Your answer will help further discussion on this.

6. seriously waiting for your reply
, Why are you people keen to see the list?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Deals: Fresh Controversy Over $1b Loan Approved For Jonathan-The Nation / Why Buhari Must Act Now To Check Tinubu / See How Fuels Are Transported In Other Countries - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.