Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept (3868 Views)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
T051N:
, Why are you people keen to see the list?
Becuas PMB said september, now October 1st, we dont want him to shift goal post again. The extra time is over, match is about coming to an end on the appointment of ministers
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
gebest:
his own is to unvail the list to the national assembly b4 oct 1st so lets wait.

The promise he made at USA honeymoon journey is that by october 1st i would have constitute my caninets, when nominies have not been submited to the senate for approval.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-ill-name-my-ministers-this-month/
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by T051N(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
engineerboat:

Becuas PMB said september, now October 1st, we dont want him to shift goal post again. The extra time is over, match is about coming to an end on the appointment of ministers
remember what happened to the last guy who released his list without thoroughly screening them
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by gebest: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
engineerboat:

The promise he made at USA honeymoon journey is that by october 1st i would have constitute my caninets, when nominies have not been submited to the senate for approval.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-ill-name-my-ministers-this-month/
PMB is a human not God, human factor is anoda prob, so dont worry b4 oct 1st u ll c d list.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
gebest:
PMB is a human not God, human factor is anoda prob, so dont worry b4 oct 1st u ll c d list.

Sp its now that PMB is human and not God, so by your statement, he goofed for promising september, then october and now its becoming glaring that there will be no minister by october 1st,
because senate cannot use two days to screen ministers
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by gebest: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
engineerboat:

Sp its now that PMB is human and not God, so by your statement, he goofed for promising september, then october and now its becoming glaring that there will be no minister by october 1st,
because senate cannot use two days to screen ministers
condemn him if he did not submit the list b4 oct 1st, huh God help u, if u ar a nigerian u should be praying for ur President to succeed.
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by engineerboat(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
gebest:
condemn him if he did not submit the list b4 oct 1st, huh God help u, if u ar a nigerian u should be praying for ur President to succeed.

Clap for yourself, clap clap clap,

We are all praying for good governance in this country, no good nigerian will pray for bad governance,
Its now left to those in charge to perform their duties, God will not come down from heaven to appoint ministers for PMB
Re: PMB-I Will Appoint Ministers In September – Its 5 days to the End of Sept by T051N(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2015
engineerboat:

Fine, we still have five days to end september out of which sat and sun (2 days out).

1. no ministerial nominies have been sent to the senate for screening and approval,
2. senate will resume back on tuesday.
3. PMB will return from honeymoon UN Summit on thursday october 1st, the day he promised
4. When will the ministerial nominies appear before the senate for screening, mind you some of the said nominies are over their with PMB in USA.
5. Your answer will help further discussion on this.

6. seriously waiting for your reply
bros how far, been a while, haven't been around to troll on our list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invasion Of Nigeria By Benin Rep:1914 Agreement Has Expired, Boni Yayi Tells PMB / The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State. / Jubilation In Ondo Lga As Chairman Comissions 4 Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.