Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (60633 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by uhiochris1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Are you sure she is the one or her twin sister abeg no go put sand for person garri ooo but if you sure she is the one then you have to save your brothers image and that of your family by telling you brother. But first ask your bro jokingly about the girl and how he met her.

Don't forget to download my app. Check my signature for link.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:
Tell him, EVERYTHING.

oh yeah.

I'd love to see ur pix
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by oweman: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
yThe best you can do is request to do oral session with her after reminding her of how you love her for knowing her job fine fine .
After the oral session call your mum and dad to sit down telling them you don't want long stories you then go ahead and open the Pandora box you then wàlk out of the room !! .
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by lizziepie(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
U av so many Galfwends ryt undecided. So tel mi wat d difference is btw u and dis so called prostitute. Mtsheeeew.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by lekan29ice(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok ooo
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wow! I strongly believe some things must not be revealed to the world. Remember the saying "whatever happens in Vegas must stay in Vegas", but then this is your brother with a hooker-i am speechless.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Balkan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls
you are prostitute too. Someone will marry you one day

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by godoluwa(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.
I smell a prostitute handwriting
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Savigne(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:

#GBAM..

NL guys shey una dey see?..

dem talk say na una sisters dey do ashewo o.. some deir mama grin grin
Hahahaha
But on a serious note though if one of these guys finds out she is his sister he would start preaching about forgiveness and how people change...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
lizziepie:
U av so many Galfwends ryt undecided. So tel mi wat d difference is btw u and dis so called prostitute. Mtsheeeew.
prostitute defending her fellow prostitute

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by neocortex: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
@seunfunmi33
Is he really your brother ?
I see no reason why you need advice in order to
help out your blood brother.
It means if you see him in imminent danger,
you will just watch get drowned in it.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ihedioramma: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=seunfunmi33 post=38375971]In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending , you,your brother and the lady are the same .
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by noblegrex: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Doing stuffs,or having a fling is good.better still,you can have a friend that flings a lot.cos some of those descent looking girls might just be one of them.abeg tell your brother and leave the rest for him.or keep it and leave him to heart attack.if you tell him and he insist on getting along with her then,don't force him just support him,and try not to stay close.cos what attracted you to her,might just be the reason your bro wanted to become MARIO. I guess she's too sweet to ignore even you testified to it.your bro might not want to loose out on that sweet pu**y.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Sconty09(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls

You're also once a PROSTITUTE LIKE HER, both of you re same. why she is good when you slept with her and not good for your brother to marry. live with it,everybody have a past and past didn't really matter,she can make a better future than her past.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Let go. Don't ever tell your brother. Ignore reality. Ignore your dirty past with her. Ignore her hooker past. Some stuff are better left unsaid- this is one of such.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Kolade354(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sijo01:
If your bro can find a wife in a prostitute, go get yours and let them be.
Must you comment if you don't have anything upstairs
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nicepoker(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
You slept with a lot of girls and be forming saint.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by kaypompey3: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
sani01:
So you don't want her to get married? You only want her to ever remain a prostitute because she is not your sister. Oya go ahead and tell your brother
put the guy in your shoe, can you allow your brother or your son to marry a prostitute, if you don't know its a difference case
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Missy89(f): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
disgusting tale
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by endeedike(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
You don't have to tell ur brother. Don't you think your brother knows she is or was one? leave matter for Mathias. Na person go marry am ultimately. So Chill.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Jadonaldson(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:

U sef e b like say u be ashawo whc kin talk be leave matter for Mathias ozuwor
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by banio: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
The truth is that most girls will tell you that they work offshore but na one brothel dem de for weeks. Na God go save any man from marrying a P. U can save ur brother if U try.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ibkgab001: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
What goes around , comes around

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by superstar1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
wetin concern me?

na your family headache.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Christoskurion: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Knowing and surrendering ones life unto Christ as his/her own personal Lord and Saviour is exceptionally important. Op there is a satisfactory pleasure and peace that passes all understanding in the Lord Jesus through the Holy Spirit which no religion or the world can give. Just give Jesus a chance and you will testify of His goodness even till eternity. Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by JuicyStar: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Ashawo Boy Wetin dey confuse u? Key points;
1. Shame no catch u u dey call the babe prostitue wetin u be?
2. Wetin gum u n the babe na business. What is going on between her n ur brother is "true love"
3. Idi Amin said and I quote- "There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech" u are free to tell ur brother or ur family members BUT wetin ur eyes go see afterwards u no go fit tell us again.
Ashawo Boy, just make sure say na the same babe before u go dey jump like kangaroo.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Balkan:
you are prostitute too. Someone will marry you one day
But I didn't hide my past from my babe.

FYI: I am married and my woman will deliver soon
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by fightforchange1(f): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hilarious, funny thing is, i'm not sure if i believe this, yo!
better to forget about because its the past your bro loves the girl and unless the girl is trying to sleep with you now, who cares?
that should be something you keep to yourself.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
lizziepie:
that was then, am happily married now
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Aliyullahi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Based on the principle of confidentiality. you are not liable to tell your brother. Let him find out himself and that is if the girl didn't tell him about her past life.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ghostmist: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
He's in no position 2 tell his brother whether or not 2 marry d girl..It's the brother's decision ultimately. But it is most necessary that the brother be aware if what's at stake...Whatever decision he makes afterwards would be a fully conscious one.
Agreed! but, i question the rationale behind telling the brother.what would he achieve by doing that, aside from getting him to break up with her?
is that you on your DP?you look good...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by leovaskey(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Go look for ur wife,u will see u don't have time to remember her past,now she is on a wife lane no a hoe,mind ur full time biz embarassedcolor=#990000][/color]\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.